Ivre d'amour

Afecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Fluff. This is a mess and I might also have been drunk while writing this. I'm sorry I had to. This is not a drabble. This is a whole one shot. Yes, I don't know how I did this too. Anyway, enjoy.]

 

 

It was one of those bland and rough nights where Jeonghan lays almost too comfortably on his couch with his Golden Retriever puppy sleeping also peacefully on his lap and youtube synced to the television in front of him. It's weekend and he's supposed to be killing time by sleeping but no thanks to his neighbor, he couldn't get even any blink of rest. His phone, which was the only device illuminating his flat aside from the television screen, blared a strong 3:14 am and he cursed under his breath because he really needed sleep if ever he wants to attend the student council meeting tomorrow without looking like a sleep-deprived zombie. He hates looking like , or anything less than admirable to the eyes of the people.

 

But then again, how? He, somehow, bumped himself into his main reason of insomnia earlier when he was taking out his trash and oh god, he's a ing walking Greek god with his hair slicked back and that smug grin Jeonghan wants to erase off his irritatingly handsome face. He sported piercings and tattoos that embodies Jeonghan's wildest fantasies that might have included ropes and cuffs and he now is starting to think something is really wrong with him to be thinking of when they don't even know each other. He really has a big crush on him and he couldn't help but gape at how his ripped jeans hugged his deliciously thick thighs or how his tongue grazed his lower lip before he managed to make a big grin.

 

"Hey, Jeonghan."

 

Jeonghan could still remember how his neighbor's voice sounded also sinful, deep, dark and rich and oh dear god, he wanted his mouth and why was he even thinking about how he would sound on bed?

 

"Uhm, yeah, hi?" Jeonghan stuttered badly. He felt himself heat up during that mere exchange of greeting and he was sure he was ready to punch if someone decided to walk in and notice the ing blush on his ing face. "Wait, you know my name?"

 

"Yeah, you're the one who owns that Ret, right?" His neighbor twirled his keys around his hands and all he was able to think was the man's fingers working so skillfully like that and the urge to bash his own head was very strong so he cleared his throat and prayed to whatever deity of flirting he won't the conversation up.

 

"Yeah," he croaked. He ing croaked like he had some sort of speech defect and he mentally slapped himself for sounding like a thirsty cat. God, how he wished the earth would open up and swallow him whole after that.

 

Much to Jeonghan's disappointment, the man seemed to be in a hurry because he only patted Jeonghan's head and said a small, "Cute." before turning around and walking the other way. Damn, that .

 

"Yeah!" Jeonghan called out. This can't end up this way. He had to make another chance, another reason to talk to him. "My Ret's really cute. You can play with him some other time Seungcheol!"

 

Seungcheol glanced back with a smirk and Jeonghan froze, feeling like his ing underwear dropped down a hundred feet under the ground. Said man turned around, jaws and strong features and he chuckled, "No, I mean you, you're cute."

 

Well, you can say Jeonghan lost count of how many times he touched himself at the idea of that.

 

And now he's reduced into a puddle on his couch, Doritos in hand and perplexed because what the does "cute" mean? In where does he fit? Does his neighbor also like him? He probably just goes around calling people cute judging from his job and the friends he's with.

 

Not that Jeonghan stalked, but he kinda picked up that Seungcheol studies at this uni which Jeonghan's uni is in rival of and he also works as a night club DJ. His friends are also as gorgeous as him and are they a group of gods walking Earth because have you seen Mingyu, that tall guy who's popular in almost five universities? Or perhaps Wonwoo, the awfully handsome student prodigy who topped all the entrance exams in all prominent schools almost four years ago? How bout Hansol, the rising idol rapper of South Korea? Is this a ing joke?

 

"Are you done whining over your boy drama because jesus christ, let us sleep?" Junhui hissed behind Jeonghan's screen and he fought the temptation to just turn the video call off.

 

"Not yet, Junhui."

 

"Well then, hurry up because I still need my beauty sleep."

 

"Shut up, Jun. You've been sleep deprived since Minghao broke up with you."

 

" you, Jeonghan. I'm going to sleep!"

 

"No!" Jeonghan suddenly shouted and he's suddenly aware of the puppy on his lap. "Listen to me guys, I think I like him already."

 

"News, Jeonghan," Joshua clapped and even his actions were sarcastic. "You told us that the day you moved in there, maybe four months ago and you've only seen him like three minutes after he helped you move your furniture."

 

"Great, Josh! You finally talked. I was actually thinking you started to develop some kind of speech defect after Seokmin's in the library."

 

Joshua flipped him a finger and Jeonghan retaliated by ignoring him and choosing to pick at the ends of his blond locks.

 

"Okay but really, you gotta go and ask him to be your sugar daddy." It was Junhui who talked while he seemed to be busy with his Ipad. "And do a camshow or something. That looks like the new trend these days."

 

"You're ing gross!" The two shouted in unison and Jun only shrugged, not even feeling any of the embarrassment.

 

"What? I would do that for Mingyu or Wonwoo, perhaps. If it isn't for Jeonghan, I could also do that for Seuㅡ"

 

"Junhui, what the ?"

 

"Yep, time to head to sleep because someone decided it's good to hoe around andㅡ"

 

"Shut up, Jeonghan. Stop acting like you're cleaㅡ"

 

"Guys, good night. Stop being so childish, you both."

 

"Good night, Joshua. Thanks for being a good friend."

 

" you, Jeonghan."

 

"Sure, hoe."

 

Jeonghan sighed and looked around his too empty apartment. Really, it's just too big and too bland and maybe someone with the name Choi Seungcheol could occupy it with him because he wouldn't really mind but then again, maybe he should stop drooling over him. What if the guy is in a relationship already? Heartbreaking, Jeonghan thought. He'll probably cry for days if ever that was true even though they're not actually together just because he kinda likes drama and even more, the guy. God, now he felt pathetic.

 

He settled down his puppy and decided to waddle toward his kitchen to get himself a glass of water so he can head to sleep but before he could even stretch his legs, loud knocks came from his front door.

 

He froze.

 

It was thirty minutes past three a.m. and who on earth would come knocking on his door at such ungodly hour? Maybe Joshua or Junhui, but it had only been minutes since he bid the two goodnight.

 

The knocks came again and this time it sounded urgent and heavy. Jeonghan shuffled in his soft pajamas, thinking about how he would look inside his coffin if ever there's a murderer in front of his door but he thinks he's really just being silly because they would be alarmed by the management if there's one.. right?

 

The unfamiliar sight that welcomed Jeonghan the moment he opened his door caught him off-guard; his stomach somewhat doing a somersault, he wishes it didn't mirror his action because he backed away a bit.

 

There was Seungcheol, clad in his tight ripped jeans and black leather jacket, looking as if glory descended from heaven and presented himself to Jeonghan if not only for the fact that the said man is leaning on his doorway and.. is currently sound asleep. The man was literally standing upright with only an arm against the door frame supporting him. Jeonghan's eyes gravitated on Seungcheol's plump parted lips and trailed up to his long l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter