Let's do that again?

Afecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I published this already in ao3 months ago (just forgot to update this here) oof thought you aff people would love some jc hehe. based loosely on that scene in TATBILB (yes im one of the millions who got hooked into the movie; it's a trilogy book by Jenny Han, ya'll should read it!!! ♡  

 

Jeonghan will just have to man up and drop it to him directly. Besides, he's Seungcheol. He's nice, being that he's the student council president. He'll accomodate everything, right?

 

"Look, Jeonghan," Seungcheol jogs along with him. Jeonghan sweats under the beating sun inside his trainers as they slowly make a lap around the whole track. God, he hates PE.

 

There's already an apologetic smile in Seungcheol's face. Jeonghan thinks he's really nice, considering that he's also the basketball team's point guard; not really the captain (of course it's gotta be Chanyeol) but talented enough to make girls swoon over him.

 

"I haven't really seen you in that light," the male continues. "I.. uh," Seungcheol makes a face as he searches for the right words. Jeonghan almost trips. "Thank you, I guess, for the admiration?"

 

"Who told you that?" Jeonghan squeaks in a tone an octave higher than his normal voice. That was two years ago! And it was just a stupid crush! Now he's thankful that it's PE knowing he can excuse the creeping blush crawling up his face as out of sheer perspiration.

 

Seungcheol abruptly stops in his tracks and Jeonghan dumbly collides face first into the broad back. There are snickers from behind them, not even ten meters away. "Seungkwan and Dokyeom?" Seungcheol answers, more like a question as his handsome face contorts into confusion.

 

Jeonghan spins on his heels to throw Seungkwan and Dokyeom a look. They have been not-so-subtly following them ever since Seungcheol decided it's a good idea to give Jeonghan a heart attack during PE by casually jogging over to him with that face. He's really out there with his boyish grin and charming smile? Abomination!

 

Jeonghan is manning up, because what's there to lose? His dignity just slipped right out of his hands, thanks to his so called friends. "Look, Cheol. I just need you to kiss me."

 

Seungcheol makes another face.

 

Jeonghan wants to punch him. "It's a dare, okay. Just please, just this once. I don't want to crossdress the whole week and my allowance is on the line." He almost whines, but he makes sure to lean into the older's space a little. If he has his own motives other than just wanting to whisper, no one needs to know.

 

Seungcheol's face clears up a bit; his bushy eyebrows relaxing back into a more calm demeanor. Oh but now he's sporting a grin. "You made a dare and I'm the subject?" The older slips his hands inside his pockets and makes that protagonist pose Jeonghan only sees in mangas. Cliche. "And what do I get in return?"

 

The younger rolls his eyes as if he's dumb for not noticing the catch in the first place. "You get to kiss me, duh."

 

"I literally just told you ten minutes ago t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter