"Yes.. of course, sir. Why not?"

Afecto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Floor it! ing floor it!"

 

Choi Seungcheol probably does not have the best reflex and reaction, although those procure a really great part of his day job. Probably. Or maybe he can throw the blame to the car intruder who shoved himself inside his car minutes ago and is now shouting gorgeously at him to just "drive the ing car".

 

He doesn't.

 

Instead, he sits there, gaping; pondering what did he do in his past life to befall such blessing, considering he didn't want to be around the place earlier. He may probably look dumb now but oh, he's closeㅡ too close for Seungcheol's poor convenience and he takes his time: time to worship, inside his head of course, how perfect his hair is parted, golden locks cropped and framing chiselled features of.. wait, god really exists; how the sunlight streaming in 1993 Dallas afternoon accentuates the sightly cheekbones; how his white set of teeth bares at him to 'just hit the gas!'.

 

Choi Seungcheol must be just ready to be shouted at, all throughout his life.

 

Except his short fancy jolts to a halt when someone starts banging the tail of his car, finally, finally clicking him back into rationality. "What the ?" is what he utters at first, bewilderedㅡ the audacity.

 

"You really got the time to be surprised?" The beauty sneers but the amusement did not slip Seungcheol's notice.

 

He does, this time, floors the car and it jumps into a roaring start, sending them both backing into their seats as it maneuvers towards the mouth of the alley and into the main street, losing the smattering of people running after the said intruder. He makes a silent "thanks" to his procrastination that the key remains in the ignition and the engine is still a bit warm.

 

"What the hell was that?" He asks again, after making sure they're clear in hopes to get someㅡ attention, maybe?ㅡ answers from the man.

 

Seungcheol doesn't get one. Rather, the stranger beams at himㅡ  too much light, Seungcheol panicsㅡ and points toward a corner. "Thank you for the ride. You can drop me there, cutie."

 

He must have choked on air if it was possible, but the alarm of not having to rub shoulders with the beauty again settles in first. The brave words that did not filter in his brain spills, "Well, I'm not stopping this car until I get an explanation."

 

He must have heard a snort because when he glances at the stranger, there's mischief in his soft, , lips. "I have the time of the day. Not really my l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter