Four

Million Dollar Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning Dara found herself heading her way on the top most floors of Kwon Industries. She feels like she swallowed a small ball when she went out of the elevator because of nervousness and fear. She could count on one hand the few times she stepped in to the Executive floor. Maybe atleast three times but as far as the secretary’s office is.

Not like the other floors, it’s the only quiet one. It is also the most intimidating place of the whole building that’s why she doesn’t like coming here.

When they saw her from their table outside the CEO’s office, Suhyun and Hayi immediately smiled. The two women who served as the receptionist and assistant for the CEO and Soonhoc, the head secretary. They’re her favorite customer on her online shop that’s why she’s close to them.

“Is Mr. Kwon in?” she whispered to them and they nodded. “I’m sure he’s speaking to someone right now. I’ll just come back later.”

“He instructed us to let you in to his office once you arrive.”

Looking at the big double doors making her fears come back up to . She hasn’t set foot inside the CEO’s office because she doesn’t have any reason to. If Youngbae didn’t scare her yesterday that she will get fired if she didn’t come here. Coming here felt like a suicide!

“Is Mr. Kwon in a good mood today?”

They did not respond.

“You know what? I’ll just be back later I need to go to the bathroom.”

Suhyun laughed at her predicament.

“He’s expecting you, Dara-unnie.” Hayi said in a stern manner. It feels like she’s saying that you should go in now than later.

Taking a deep breath, Dara finally found the courage to say yes. Suhyun gave her a comforting smile before calling the CEO through intercom to announce her presence.

“He said to get in.”

“Good luck!” Hayi cheered.

With a tight lip smile she looks at the intimidating doors and tried to stop her tears. She shook her body once to cam her nerves before she pushed the wooden door open. When she got inside, she took a deep breath and fidgeted in her place near the door.

She wore a yellow body-fitted dress that never failed to make her look pretty, in hope that Jiyong will spare her some sympathy. But when she closes the door and received cold shoulder from the boss… the beautifully decorated office suddenly turned to a morgue in her eyes.

 

*******


 

Jiyong was busy tending to a contract behind the large mahogany desk when she heard the opening and closing of the door. He held his head up slightly to check Youngbae’s secre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter