Three

Million Dollar Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you know when I was explaining my project proposal to Mr. Youngbae he said that my perfume is so strong that it’s making his nose itch?! But I didn’t shower the perfume to my whole body!” CL slapped her friend on the arm. “I hate you Dara-yah! You told me that its Mr. Youngbae’s favorite perfume, but why is that?”

Dara caressed the slight sting in her arm and smiled. “No refund Ms. Lee Chaerin”

“Hey, is something wrong you’re less hyper today,” her friend observed.

They paused their chat to order a cup of coffee on the counter and looked for a table to sit in.

“I think I’m getting married,” Dara worriedly uttered once they settled in their seats.

CL laughed out loud. “In your face, you’re still NBSB till now!”

“Hey! Its not like I want to get married, you know! I don’t even know the guy for Christ sake!”

“What’s that? Arranged marriage?” CL now clapped like a seal while laughing, unperturbed by the number of eyes staring at them. “Who’s the guy? Is he an actor? son of a chaebol?”

“Do you want me to put tissue in your mouth?” Dara glared at her that making her slowly calm down.

“My tummy hurts. Thank god, I invited you for a break time.”

“Ugh, I’m lucky if someone like Mr. Youngbae would be my husband.” she grumbles under her breath.

“Well, you don’t know about that…”

Dara grimaces. “Eehhh, kind, good looking and rich… do you think they still need to be in an arrange marriage? They wouldn’t sweat in looking for a potential wife. Why would I expect in guy like that?”

“Yah! Get to know the guy first before you say anything.” CL grinned when the bartender called their names for their order. They immediately stood up to get their coffees.

Dara’s phone lit up when a new message arrived. She read the memo from Youngbae and hurriedly left CL. He’s been looking for her because of a sudden meeting from the higher ups. She hasn’t given the whole Monthly Sales of subsidiaries of Kwon Industries.

She’s in a hurry she went straight to the VIP elevator and quickly went inside before the door closes. She held her cup of coffee tightly in the air as she found herself losing her balance and falling from her quick entrance.

A pair of strong arms immediately caught her waist and prevented her from the fall. When she looks up to thank the person who catch her, her soul went out of her body.

“Mr. Kwon…”

He released her quickly when she gained her composure and fixed his black suit.

“Be careful next time,” he said and looks at the front.

Dara shuts her eyes tightly and stepped further at the back. “I’m so sorry Mr. Kwon…”

His eyes moved to watch the reflection of the petite girl in his back,

Dara quietly hits her forehead with her hand reprimanding herself from the embarrassment a moment ago. She didn’t notice that Jiyong is observing her.

. Dara you’re getting used to using the VIP elevator! Look what happened!

“Shouldn’t you be using the other elevator?”

Dara quickly stood straight and got flustered by the question. Only directors and important people can ride this elevator. And this ID around her neck is a proof that she’s just an ordinary employee…

“Uhh… because… Mr. Youngbae asks me to buy his coffee because he will be in a meeting soon. I have to give this to him, fast.” she gestured the coffee in her hand.

He ignored her answer and shifted his attention on his wristwatch instea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter