One

Million Dollar Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

Speeding down the main road early Monday morning in Metro Seoul was a red black Bugatti Chiron manhandled by Kwon Industries youngest CEO to date, Jiyong Kwon. The tires screeched to a sudden stop as soon as it arrived at the front entrance of the stellar building of Kwon Industries headquarters.

Donned in an expensive black suit, Jiyong stepped out of his vehicle choice of the day, fixed his hair and threw the keys to his waiting attendant. His eyes immediately darted towards his secretary with his bunch of securities. a normal sight for him but not to those passing employees.

“Good morning Mr. Kwon,” greets Soonhoc, his personal secretary.

He is followed immediately by his security team while Soonhoc filled him in with events that transpired in his company while he was abroad on a Business Summit.

Every employee they passed by bowed in greeting the CEO a `good morning’. They didn’t receive any response from him, not even a look, a smile, or even a slight nod. Because even from the start Mr. Kwon has always been like that all serious and stoic, his only main focus is always about work.

When they finally stopped and waited in front of the VIP elevator, Soonhoc took the chance to inform him about an event.

“Mr. Kwon, you are intived tonight for a charity-“

“Decline.”

“-event from Hillton Foundation which is actually an annual fund raising event and Kwon Industries has always been one of it’s top beneficiaries..” He gulped. “So your presence is needed, Mr. Kwon.”

“I am not into showing my wealth for good cause, Soonhoc..” Jiyong slightly bit his lower lip as he tried to think about a catch. “Send Youngbae to represent Kwon Industries and assist him there.”

“Then you have to attend your family dinner tonight, Mr. Kwon.”

Jiyong quickly glared at his secretary.

The elevator finally arrived at the ground floor but Jiyong has no intention to step in. Sensing the tension, two securities standing near the casement held the elevator door open for them.

“You should have told me there’s an option, Soonhoc…” His voice dropped down to a threatening tone. “You are my secretary.”

“Direct order from the Chairman, Mr. Kwon.”

His grandfather? He sighed. He is the one handling the company but his grandfather still has the biggest influence in this corporation.

“Tell him I will see him tonight,” he declared before going in the elevator.

When his men moved to join him inside, he raised a hand to stop them.

“I want to be alone.”

------------------------------------------
 

Kwon Industries is an international holding company with subsidiaries in food and electronic manufacturing, real estate development, air transportation, tourism, mall and retail marketing, financial services, and telecommunication. Working on such company would mean standing on top of the world. Their employees were given plenty of opportunities to cover up for being a working bee. It is always busy all year round but Sandara is happy when she is in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter