Forgotten plans

Carpe Diem

"Kim Dongwan!" The loud screams can be heard through the large two story house.

Dongwan puts his hands up "I'm sorry Eric I lost track of time."

Hyemin comes into the living room with the crying baby in her arms trying to calm him down. "Eric please stop yelling, you woke the baby up" she looks over at Dongwan and smiles at him. "Are you making my husband angry again?"

Eric goes to his wife and child and gives both a kiss on the cheek. " I'm sorry" looks over at Dongwan "somebody forgot about our plans again."

" I was in the studio all day working on a song" Dongwan makes his way to the couch.

"Why I am not surprised" Eric takes the baby and starts rocking him.

"Well there is always next time" she smiles and leaves the room.

Eric goes and sits on the couch next to Dongwan and looks at him carefully " you look exhausted, you have been working nonstop, haven't you?"

Baby Mun reaches for his uncle and Dongwan takes him in his arms allowing the baby to crawl all over him. " What if I take a break and the fans forget about me. What if I don't get to do what I love to do?"

"Dongwan, SHCJ would never leave us. They will be happy to see you take care of yourself. Go hiking, biking or whatever it is that goats do" Eric says joking.

Dongwan laughs " I just want to continue the momentum we achieved. It was amazing to win all those awards and sold out concerts. We are getting older Eric, we won't be able to do this forever"

"What?! We are going to be 80 and doing our concerts with walkers. There is plenty of time. What you won't be able to do later is climb mount kilimanjaro or what ever it is you want to climb”

Dongwan gives baby Mun back to Eric and stands walking towards the middle of the room " Work is a great distraction and there is nothing wrong with working”

"There isn't but when you start living at the studio… well then you start missing out on a lot of things" he goes and puts an arm around Dongwan's shoulders.

“I got a script for a new drama… maybe after that I will take a break…maybe” He nudges Eric lightly 

" should I remind you of my wedding anniversary party? You better there Kim Dongwan. No excuses" baby Mun finally asleep Eric talks in a low voice.

" I will be there, I promise. In two weeks right?" he asks Eric with a smirk on his face.

"I would hit you right now if my hands were not full. Go home and get some rest"

Dongwan laughs softly " going home and reading over some scripts. Need to pick what drama I want to do. "

Eric shakes his head "at least you are going home"

Hyemin comes back with two bags " here. Take some home cooked food. You should at least eat well"

He takes the bags " thank you. I'll get going. See you in two weeks" he walks towards the entrance as Eric watches him leave. He hopes Dongwan starts taking care of himself, he has lost so much weight it really worries Eric.