Chapter 5

You Know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No!”  I said as I took my hands out of his and walked around the room whilst contemplating what he has just said to me. 

“What – how? W-why are you doing this?” I stated out of frustration. I spun around to see him looking at the floor. Like he had just been told off by his mum.

“Well…?” I was clearly annoyed that he wasn’t answering me now, I am getting pissed 

“Y/n” he said in sad tone.

“You are mine and only mine, we are meant to be together, we are destined to be together. I am your other half and you are mine.” Hoseok tried to coax me 

“What… am I to you? A toy that you can call yourself and throw away once you get bored? Well I am sorry to break it down to you Mr Jung Hoseok, but let’s get this straight. I will never and I mean NEVER will be yours.” I was so pissed and you know when I get pissed I cry so I tried to get out of the room but Hoseok held onto my hand.

“Please … could you just wear this, that is all I ask for now “ 

 

I then took the wretched thing and run all the way to my room and slumped on my bed. I still had that thing that Hoseok gave to me and noticed that it was necklace. Not just any necklace but it was a green crystal necklace that once that light hit on it, it bounced off with all sorts of colours. 

I then put the necklace on and went to go and check my reflection in the mirror, it looked like a collar. A dog collar that was received from their master.

I was startled to see my maid come into room as she tried to crept in like she was a robber every so quietly. “Master Hoseok, went off extremely fast in his sport car. Young Miss? What did you do to make him so angry ??” 

“Me?... What I didn’t do anything” I denied.

Shim Aimee then raised her left eyebrow at me; I then looked down trying to not to think at that moment.

“Well, I am waiting “Aimee said 

“Well, what? I just told him that I don’t like him and that I will never be his. Who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter