Chapter 4

You Know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so memorized by his smile and those damn dimples that I didn’t even comprehend that I was still looking at him, until his laughter broke the silence. I then regained my conscience and focused on cutting my streak which I was having an extreme difficulty with.

“You looks absolutely exquisite today, those clothes that I picked out for you was a good choice” he said as he showcased his smirk. He then continued since I didn’t speak back to him 

“And by the way you were staring at me, I think you have fallen for me already” he stated whilst smiling to himself .

What a nutcase I thought. “Don’t flatter yourself, I was just shocked that you were here” I explained whilst moving my hands in the air. Indicating this place.

“Why? This is practically my home and yours now.”he replied with a twinkle in his eyes . 

I just have to stop looking at this guy, I just wanted to quickly eat and get of here as fast as I could but my streak wasn’t letting me get nowhere. “Dimples” must have noticed this and came to my side and leaned over me like he was giving me a back hug. 

And I swear right then I could have literally died, I in my breath as he continued to cut the steak to into pieces for me. I then just noticed how big and muscular his arms are, and how they would feel around me, whilst I am in his embrace.

I could fell his breath tickling the side of my neck and I could smell the faint scent of his cologne which left me slightly lightheaded. Hoseok then removed his hands from around me and I could feel that I could breathe again, I sighed. He turnt to look at me with his left eyebrow raised and a sly smirk on his lips.

“Are you that disappointed that my arms are nowhere near you?” 

I nearly chocked on my meat, “N-no!” 

“Well we have plenty more times where there will be physical…”he said as he wriggled his eyebrows at me .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter