Chapter 1: One look

You Know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seriously I didn’t even hear what he said until he drove away to his friends who were placed on the other side of the parking lot. I just realised I must have looked like a fish with my mouth opened like that. 

“Y/n! Close your mouth.  Did you see that guy?! So dreamy” ma ri continued to babble.

“Whatever” I replied coldly

Me and ma ri continued to walk out onto the parking lot and towards the office to receive our timetable, ma ri is majoring in fashion whilst I am in the science department. I was walking taking in the cool winds, whilst it was unusual quiet because ma ri was quiet too I guess she nervous .I signed and pulled my black leather jacket together to keep me warm. I spoke too soon here come M-babble “ guess what”

“What ?”

“He is staring at you ! “ m-babble squealed 

“Seriously?” I replied just to please her.  “Who again?”

“The guy who nearly broke my car door, remember?”  ma ri stated annoyed

“No, I don’t remember.” I said just annoy her

“Fine! humph!! Shall I just talk to a wall then?? Maybe the wall remembers everything.” ma ri stated as she walked off angrily.  ha-ha I was teasing her jeez, maybe it’s her time of month?

I quickly looked over to you know who and he winked at me “argh!” I said disgustedly “What a scumbag.” 

As we just walked into the office we received our timetable and noticed that I finished earlier than her on Mondays, Tuesday and Fridays, whilst she finishes late on those days and on Wednesday and Thursday I finish late. Great at least we get to see other during lunch time as we have the same break time, so I won’t be a loner.

“” I shrieked

“Ma ri, I’ve got to go  to my lesson as it  starts already and I have to find it” I will call you I signalled to her with my hands .Bustling through the crowds of people who are just as late as me and trying to find their class I finally managed to get up the stairs whilst someone just bumped into me and all my belongings in my bag scattered across the staircase. 

“Great (!)” I mumbled “Just freaking great” I spat with sarcasm. Whilst I collecting everything I was just about to grab my last item which was my pencil case, when another hand came to grab it “oh no” I thought “I’m getting robbed”

“Here” his deep voice said

“Thanks” I replied wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter