Chapter 2 : Why?

You Know me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

His friend called him “Hoseok” so that’s his name. He then let go of my hand with sadness in his eyes I then realized who it was, it was that motorbike guy with the dodgy eye. 

“You!” I said. He then looked at me with a questionable look. I then turned around and walked off. Leaving him star struck.

Stupid guy!  With those warm brown eyes. Get a hold of yourself y/n. My love. I snickered what are we in the 18th Century? We are in the 21st, for Christ sake! I walked off furiously moving with heavy footsteps. Calm down Y/n, you could can do it just need to make it through the day! 

Hoseok’s POV

Whilst walking with my friends trying to get to next lesson a petite body came crashing down into my side, since I am very much a gentleman I helped her up only to realise it was her . My soul mate. The reason why I am still living.

I called out to her “Sorry, my love. Are you hurt?” 

She then looked up to me with her captivating gaze that simply took my breath away, I was stunned at her extreme beauty which overpowered me; I took in all her feature’s from her amazing eyes to her jet black hair, her high cheek bones to her rose pink lips. 

I was then pulled out from her gaze when Suga hyung called me “Hoseok!” I didn’t even grasp that I was holding her hand … I guess it just an automatic action of mine.

“Yes.” I replied with disappoint across my face . She then looked at me and shouted “You!” I got confused and looked at her, whilst she just turned around. She stormed off angry, she’s got a temper she looks cute I thought.

“ Hoseok -ah  do you think it is a good idea to go after her, she seems like hard work” Suga hyung said with a worried look on his face .

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m going to be her friend first and then she will be mine; we are fated for each other. Even though she doesn’t know.” I stated with a worried tone. I wonder if she knows about me, my family, her family. 

“ahh “ I signed .

Llet’s go to class” everyone else agreed 

Y/n POV

“Yes” Finally it’s the end of long day at uni , so much to take in from streak plating to chromosomes and so on;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter