Chapter 7

Love is .......

After one month at the ballet schools competition,

 

                       That competition is held for the 1st year students like Mina and very important competition that will judge you for 2nd year entrance. So, Mina did practiced very hard and tried to forget her relationship problems for a while. During the one month, she did not get to meet with Nayeon and Jeongyeon properly but she did notice that Jeongyeon always come to her and watch her practice silently and left with some food and drinks for her and  sometimes taking pictures of her.

                       Mina did not tell anything that will be upset for her and allows her to do those things cause she is not even disturbing her. And sometimes Jeongyeon walks her home when she had late night practices and Mina even feel secure that Jeongyeon stays beside her and supporting her. But Chaeyoung is still in Mina’s mind and every time Mina looks at Jeongyeon, she sees Chaeyoung. That’s why she feels unfair to Jeongyeon as well. But she cannot do anything that she loves Chaeyoung so much.

                      At the final day of the competition, Nayeon and Jeongyeon come to support Mina. Nayeon even brought the banner for Mina and Jeongyeon, she brought a bouquet of flowers. Mina did well at the competition and gets the great result. Then Nayeon and Jeongyeon come closer to Mina to congratulate her.

Nayeon   :    OMG Mina, you did really great job. *hugs Mina, saying congratulations and giving the banner for Mina and Mina amazes by the funny banner*

Jeongyeon   :    sugoi Mina san *giving the flower to Mina* I don’t know what kind of flowers you love so I just bought this kind if you don’t mind.

Mina   :   that’s okay Jeong…I like this one too ..

Jeong  :   okay…btw what’s your favourite kind of flower ? I don’t want to get wrong next time.

Mina  :   Hmmm…I love roses especially white colour ..anyways thank you two for coming here ..I really got energy from you two.

Nayeon   :   Awwn..you are welcome Mina ..now shall we go to have lunch??

Mina   :    of course …let me go to change first.

After the lunch, Mina went back to her house cause she is very tired and wants to take a rest.

              As soon as Mina went back, Nayeon talks to Jeongyeon with concern. “Jeongyeon..I want to tell you something about Mina..after what I said, you think about you should continue what you are doing or not…Mina told me that she has a girlfriend ..”

              Jeongyeon laughs it out and talks with funny tone. “Haha :D very shocked Im Nayeon..I’m very shocked..I knew that since the second time I met with Mina..but do you even know that Mina cries a lot because of her and she did not even appear once until her 1st year ends….her girlfriend is not a good person Nayeon ya… That’s why I will try to get Mina and makes her beautiful smiles back. That’s my goal.”

Nayeon   :    That’s wrong Jeongyeon.. she still falling in love with her girlfriend whatever she is a good person or not and she doesn’t love you Jeongyeon… don’t take it wrong Jeongyeon…she just likes you a good friend ..Can’t you see it?

Jeongyeon   :   So what?? I don’t care. I just want her to break up with that goddamn girlfriend cause she makes her crys. And whatever she loves me or not, I just want to stay beside her and protect her like a dog. So don’t try to stop me. And plus  “  “I just want to keep her in my pocket all the time and never give up to lose ”   

Nayeon   :   how come you still waiting for someone who doesn’t love you and loves someone else. That’s will hurt for you …. *Nayeon talking as her tears are falling down that she cannot control anymore all she wants to do  is she wants Jeong to realise and to stop*

Jeongyeon smirks at Nayeon, talks to her with frustrated tone then she leaves but that makes Nayeon breaks down that her heart can’t take it anymore ….

Jeongyeon   :      ….“ then how about you Im Nayeon?? Why you still stupidly waiting for my love that will never come back to you and busy falling in love with some other girl. That’s hurt you for a long time also. Why are you pretending that you are fine and still hoping that I will love you back…..not only me but also you are stupid …you are my best friend and forever will be …so just give up your hope and leave me alone for a moment.”

Mina’s birthday

Mina’s POV

 

                     Mina invited a lot of her friends to her birthday party which is held in the afternoon but Nayeon and Jeongyeon did not come to her party. So, Mina called Nayeon first to ask why. Nayeon said she is now in Jeju and sorry that cannot come to her party and gives you the birthday present next time. And When Mina asks about Jeong, she said she doesn’t know and you should call and ask her.

                   So, Mina called Jeongyeon. And Jeong said she is about to come but she is feeling sick right now and cannot come to you. Jeongyeon invited Mina to visit to her house at night and take the birthday present that she prepared. Mina said its okay but Jeongyeon said if Mina doesn’t come, she will come to her even though she is sick. Mina accepted the request and at night she went to Jeongyeon’s house which is she never been before.

                 Mina knocks the door and she hears Jeongyeon’s voice “Come in Mina, the door is already open.” When Mina opens the door and looks at inside she sees only the dim light but when Mina walks inside carefully, the bright light is auto switched on and now she can see clearly what is beside her. And she got surprised. Cause the left and right sides of the way she is walking is full of white roses petals are scattered around the house. And the way she walks is leading to the living room and at the living room she sees the birthday cake designed with penguins and the big penguin plush doll. And she sees Jeongyeon wearing black fit suit with a smile on her face.

              Mina is trying herself to understand the situation happening right now. Meanwhile, Jeongyeon takes her hand and let her to sit on the couch. “you say you love roses so I made the street filled with roses..do you love it”

Mina   :   well….when I say I love roses I mean I love looking at the roses which are still on the plant and blossom itself beautifully but this one is just, they are being poorly scattered around piece by piece ..that’s sad.

Jeongyeon   :   *just smiles at Mina’s concern to the roses* no they are being happy that they got a chance to serve the princess even though they are got destroyed. Anyways that’s my mistake that I did something you don’t like. Forgive me princess now time for the birthday cake and this cute plush made for you.

Mina cannot resist the penguin and she found cute on those things. So she says thanks for the presents.

Jeongyeon   :    “well I gave you two cute birthday presents and now my turn that I will ask you for 2 requests, 1st one is not even a request and just tell you.. Mina I found your name is very beautiful and sweet since the day I got to know your name. And I feel like I want to mark your name on my body and feel like you are always beside me so I got tattooed of your name Mina”  And she turns around back facing Mina and shows her tattoo  MINA” 

Mina  :   OMG why did you do that?…that must be hurt for you.. *touching Jeongyeon’s tattoo and asked with full of concern*

Jeongyeon   :   *Jeongyeon holding Mina hand and turns back and faces to Mina * “it was hurt at first but when I remember I am marking my favourite name so it doesn’t hurt anymore and even makes me feel great.”

Mina takes back her hands and asked her “Then what is the 2nd one ..don’t try to surprise me anymore …I will just get shock and die” Mina pouts.

                 Jeongyeon just laughs at Mina’s cute expression after that, she kneels down in front of Mina and “Mina…you knows that I am been falling in love with you….. but I have been keeping my wish to propose you because I want to try to change myself to be the one you like, taking notes of what you like and what you hate and try to be the perfect one who will never make you to cry…So now it’s time…..will you be my girlfriend Mina” and she is handing her hands to Mina hoping that Mina will hold her hands with answer yes.

                “I really need to go to the bathroom…this way right?? “ and Mina left Jeongyeon still hanging to take a break from the tension. As soon as Mina goes inside the bathroom, Jeongyeon heard the message tone from the Mina’s phone which is left on the table. So, she just looks at the message and saw who is sending and what’s about. Then she thinks about something and smirked.

                “I am sorry unnie…I respect your propose but I can’t accept you I have a girlfriend. Sorry about that” Mina apologises to Jeongyeon and she is also afraid that her words will hurt Jeongyeon. But Jeongyeon just replies with cool tone. “It’s okay Mina, I understand you..I just want you to know that I love you and I will be waiting for you whatever you need me. You rejected my 2nd request so instead of that, can I just get your time for the dinner? I will be glad if you not reject this time. I even made the beef salad for you.”

                Mina thinks that she should give some time for Jeongyeon, she feels pity that she has to reject Jeongyeon’s proposes so she accepted the dinner request…after all Jeongyon is still nice to her.

               During dinner, Mina likes the beef salad that Jeongyeon made and had a lot. But she don’t take the drink cause she thinks that is alcohol and she has to drive. Jeongyeon knows what Mina is worrying about so she just give her other drink with 0% alcohol so Mina took that drink .But after some time, Mina feels dizzy and she eyes are almost shutting down and she asks Jeongyeon for help but at the last sight before she falls down, she saw Jeongyeon is still having her dinner with no expression and not even caring about her.

 

Next day early morning , at the Korea international airport,

 

                Chaeyoung walking to the exit holding her bags with one hand and the other hand is holding her mother hands. And on her way, she is looking for someone but she doesn’t not see her. Her mother is just looking at her like the final chance will be taken away any time when any single mistake happens. Jeongyeon appears just in front of Chaeyoung and her mother and gives her mother a bouquet of flowers. But her mother did not even bother to take it so Jeongyeon just walks to the trash bin casually and throws away the flowers and walks back to them. Chaeyoung was just like WTF? .

Jeongyeon  :    Oh I forget that I have to introduce myself first…my name is yoo jeongyeon and Mina is currently taking a rest cause she is tired from yesterday competition ..well I bet that you don’t even know about that competition but anyways she asked me to fetch both of you from the airport that’s why I’m here.

Chaeyoung  :   I asked her to come here..how come she sent someone else ..and btw yoo jeongyeon right?? I don’t know you as her friend ..r u her new school mate?

Jeongyeon   :   Well…we been friend since the school starts *helping them to carry the luggage and leads them to the car parking* I did bring her car..so that you can trust me.

Chaeyoung is walking beside Jeongyeon so she doesn’t see the thing but her mother clearly see the tattoo from her neck and she starts to realise that her worry starts to happen actually.

In the car, on the way to Chaeyoung’s house, Chaeyoung starts hits Jeong  with some questions like a investigator.

Chaeyoung   :     are you also ballerina ??

Jeongyeon   :      Nope…I am a basketball player. But same school with Mina

Chaeyoung   :     then how come you know her??

Jeongyeon   :      well my best friend is Mina san’s senior so we hang out together a lot and get to know each other.

Chaeyoung   :    it’s strange that she sent you to fetch us because I told her that my mother is also with me so you have to come.

Jeongyeon   :     I know right ? I also feel strange .

Chaeyoung   :   you ? about what?/

Jeongyeon  stops the car that she caught the traffic light and says it  “ how come she asks her current girlfriend to fetch her ex-girlfriend and her mother…?? That’s what I feel strange”

Chaeyoung and her mother got their eyes wild and chaeyoung got confused what that girl is saying.

Chaeyoung   :   you must be kidding me..what the f**k are you talking about? *Chae not even dare to look at her mother and she just yelled at Jeongyeon*

              Jeongyeon with relax on her face  :   “ chill Chaeyoung ..okay I will explain to you she and I been in a relationship for one month already and we even celebrated our one month special day yesterday and I lied to you that she cannot come cause she is tired from practices but actually correct she is tired but not because of practice and she wants you and your mother to know that I’m her girlfriend currently that’s why she asked me to fetch you guys and explain about everything. OMG..now I am tired.” Jeongyeon glances at Chaeyoung who is being a stone with blank expression, “you don’t trust me right..how about now” *showing Mina’s photos who is sleeping deeply in the bed covering her body with just a blanket from her phone. And Jeong whispers to Chaeyoung not to hear her mother but can hear enough“I just took those photos before I come here..in case you want the proof”

Chaeyoung’s mother  :  Can you please drive back to the airport right now ?? *controlling her anger*

Chaeyoung  :   mother ..that’s just misunderstanding ..that’s not true mom please let me call Mina right now.. *she is trying to call Mina but Mina is not picking up her phone calls , Chaeyoung with angry eyes starts to worry and confused what she should do right now…currently she just wants to punch Jeong’s face right now*

Chaeyoung’s mother  :   what she saying must be true chaeyoung. She even has the tattoo of Mina’s name on her neck … You has to give up the hope to be with her chaeyoung ya.

Chaeyoung looks at what her mother is talking and she starting to believe what Jeong’s saying and her mother worry that Mina will leave her.

Chaeyoung’s mother   :    I’m sorry Son Chaeyoung…I love you so much that I gave you the final chance but your that damn girlfriend used that chance very well. Now you have no more chance and you have to listen my decision my daughter…. *pauses her talking, closes her eyes on the way back to the airport and feel her daughter’s pain*  I told you that she will leave you……..