Will You Be Alright?

I'll Be Your Light

 

Junhyung's morning alarm went off and you smiled and tried to nudge him out of bed. You heard him grunt in protest before switching his alarm off and pulling you closer to his side. 

"Just five more minutes" he said in his deep husky morning voice. 

You giggle at his immature actions. Trying to get Junhyung to wake up in the morning is almost impossible. He was definitely not a morning person, but you really can't blame him since he spends most of his nights up and working on music. Thus whenever he had morning schedules, you would always have to wake up with him and make sure he gets out of bed. 

 

"Oppa, you're going to be late!" You replied, not moving from his hug. 

He pretended not to hear and snuggled closer, planting a kiss on the top of your head. 

"Yah! Yong Junhyung, this trick doesn't work with me, you have to get up" you said sternly, pulling out of his hug and sitting up next to him. 

His eyes flickered opened pleading for another five minutes. You see the eye bags under his charming eyes and wondered if he slept at all last night. Despite wanting to give in and let him sleep a little more, you knew you needed to get him up and to rehearsals. 

"Come on, up you go!" you said while pulling on his arms, literally dragging him out of bed. 

You see your man or should you say giant baby grudgingly walk towards the bathroom and murmuring something under his breath. 

 

"Okay, now that he's out of bed, time to prepare breakfast!" You said as you walked out of the bedroom and towards the kitchen. Hyungnim happily greets you and you pet the other baby in the house. 

"Good morning Hyungnim-ah! Who's a good boy and not a sleepyhead like you appa" you laugh and walk into the kitchen. 

 

You heat up the tofu stew you prepared last night and start taking out some side dishes stored in the fridge. Thank god Junhyung's mum comes over regularly and keeps the fridge stored with food. 

You have always been so use to toasting some bread and slabbing on some jam or vegemite, or just throwing some cereal in a bowl and adding some milk to it. Breakfast for you was simple and quick, and the culture shock when you first ate with Junhyung was severe. 

You couldn't believe that anyone could have rice, meat, a stew and a bunch of side dishes for breakfast. It was a feast and your stomach and brain could not understand the concept. But after living with Junhyung, things have definitely changed. Today's meal was extra special! You wanted him to start the day off with his favourite food since he probably won't have much appetite and won't want to eat for the rest of the day with everything that's going on. 

 

Junhyung comes out of the bedroom and gives you a weak smile. Before wrapping his arms around you and softly whispering a 'good morning' 

You give him a quick peck on the cheek before pulling him towards the dining table to have breakfast. 

 

He looks at the food and looks up at you. You know he definitely doesn't have the intention to eat, so you try your hardest to lighten up the mood. 

"My handsome Yong PD needs energy for his long day of rehearsals! I made your favourite and eomma came over the night before with some side dishes" 

Without a word, he starts eating his meal despite the obvious lack of appetite. You knew he would never want to waste yours and his mother's hardwork so he would eat even if he didn't want to. After he was done, you handed him a bag with five thermoses in it. 

"Citron tea! For you and the members. Remember to drink it, okay?" There was nothing much you can help with, but you wanted him and the members to be in shipshape. And when it comes to the concert, their voices are most important. 

He nods and headed towards the door. "I won't be home until late. Have dinner without me, okay?" Junhyung said holding onto your hand. 

"Ne oppa! You remember to have lunch and dinner too! Hwaiting hwaiting~~" you said adding a touch of aegyo to try and cheer your man up. 

Junhyung kisses you goodbye and heads off to the office for a long day ahead. 

 

After sending him off, you sighed and picked up the phone to call someone. 

"Good morning Kwangie oppa! Sorry for calling so early" you greeted Kikwang over the phone. 

"Wuli Jaewonnie! How have you been? Oppa is missing his number one fan" he joked and you can hear his signature laugh and can basically imagine his eyes forming into his adorable eye smile.

"I've been very well. Your number one fan has been closely watching your new drama! Your acting is really daebak" I replied, hearing a proud giggle from the other end. 

"As expected from my number one fan! I know our Jaewonnie loves me, but I'm sure calling at this time of day is related to my beloved hyung, right?" he asks teasingly. 

"Ah... You saw right through me oppa" You sheepishly admit and bring up your real intentions. "Well, I'm not sure if you even know what's happening, or if I should even tell you about it..." You hesitantly say. 

"Is it about the comments? I saw last night when I was looking through Instagram. I was really mad about it and even called Doojoon hyung about it last night" Kikwang responded. 

"Sigh, you know about it too?! I think oppa is quite affected by it and it has really hurt him this time. He's been pretty down and I know there's nothing I can do to help. I'm sorry for burdening you with this, but can you please keep an eye on him for me today. At least make sure he's eating his meals" you plead from your end.

"Pabo-ah! Junhyung is my hyung. Family is never a burden! So don't worry Jaewonnie, I'll keep an eye on him today and let you know how he is throughout the day." While he reassures me that everything will be alright. 

"Thank you Kwangie oppa. Hwaiting for rehearsals today! Don't overwork yourself with practice and filming!"  You end the call feeling slightly relieved. You know you can trust Kikwang oppa, and since the members all know about it, hopefully they can help lessen his load.