Two Spirits and a Move?

Not So Normal [Hiatus]

Chunji's POV

  The guys and I were goofing off until we reached our class. C.A.P., L.Joe , and I had the same class while Niel, Ricky, and Changjo had another one. The three of us went inside. As I was heading to my seat, I spotted her. There she sat looking out the window. I don't get why guys are so freaked out by her. She looks really calm and sweet. Well that's how I see her. I sat down in my chair. She sat in the back left corner while I sat two seats away from her right. I kept taking glances at her, she seemed out of it. It looked as she hasn't moved an inch. Maybe there was something out that window that kept her distracted. It's been a minute and she was still in the same position, until the teacher came in that's when she snapped out of it.

Mi Sol's POV

  I sat in my chair, I was ready to pull out my notebook when suddenly something catched my eye. I saw two young boys playing outside. They seemed young, around 10 years old. Both were wearing really old fashioned clothes. I then knew that both boys were spirits who haven't crossed the light. I kept looking out the window watching them play, for a reason I felt someone was looking at me but I ignored it and just kept my eyes on the two young boys. It has been a minute since I started watching them play when suddenly the teacher came in, that's when I snapped out of it. The whole class stood up and bowed. I took another glance out the window but there was no sight of the young boys.

  The day seemed to go by quickly for Mi Sol, it was now lunch time. Yong Hee waited for Mi Sol outside her class. They will usually hang out together during lunch but there will be times when Mi Sol just wanted to be alone. "Hey, Mi Sol" said Yong Hee. Mi Sol walked towards Yong Hee and gave her a small smile "Hey, umm let's go to the garden. I found two more," Mi Sol said quietly. Yong Hee knew what she was talking about so she followed behind her. They were about to head outside until Yong Hee's name was called out. "Yong Hee!" Niel yelled. Yong Hee turned around and told Mi Sol to go on first and she will be there soon. Mi Sol nodded and kept walking towards the door.

Yong Hee's POV

  Mi Sol and I were headed out to the garden when I suddenly hear my name being called out. "Yong Hee!" I recognized that voice anywhere, it was Niel's. I told Mi Sol to go first and that I will be there soon. She nodded and headed out. I swear everytime I have something important to do, one of these idiots just pops out of nowhere. I mean I don't hate these guys, but seriously it's like they're everywhere I go. I walked towards the guys. "Yong Hee, let's go eat!" Ricky said excitedly. "Didn't you just see me with my friend? I'm going to hang out with her today. Go eat without me," I told them. I saw Ricky pout, I swear this kid can be so adorable but he can sometimes get under your skin. I turned around and waved goodbye "Bye".

  Mi Sol was out in the garden trying to look for the young boys. She headed where she saw them. She then headed towards the tree and sat down hoping that they will appear soon. A few minutes later, Yong Hee arrived and sat down in front of Mi Sol. "So, what is it this time? A woman? A man?" she asked Mi Sol. Mi Sol shook her head no. "Two young boys, they seem to be around 10 years old," she told Yong Hee while looking around. 5 minutes passed by, still with no sight of them. "Maybe, they are only here during the hours that you saw them," Yong Hee said. Mi Sol sat there thinking. "Maybe you're right, but if it's true we can't just ditch class to come here," Mi Sol said. Yong Hee knew that maybe this time they couldn't be able to help the young boys. Unless, they don't attend class.

  Time went by quickly, it was now time to go home. Mi Sol packed her things slowly. She wanted for all the students to leave first. Chunji sat there waitng for her to leave. Mi Sol saw that mostly all the students have left already. Yong Hee peeked inside the classroom and saw Mi Sol slowly packing her things, she was about to march in there and pack it for her until she spotted Chunji starring at Mi Sol. 'Why is Chunji starring at Mi Sol  like that?,' she thought to herself. Mi Sol got up and headed towards the door. "Wait!" Chunji got up from his seat and walked towards her. "I'm Chunji. You're Mi Sol, right?" he gave her his sweet smile. Mi Sol stood there  for a few seconds then walked by past him. Chunji was about to follow her until Yong Hee went up to him. "Hmm.. so I see someone likes someone," she smirked. Chunji was about deny it but Yong Hee interrupted. "If I were you, I wouldn't waste my time. I know her very well. She hasn't spoke to anyone in this school but me," she told him. Chunji frowned. "If you want I can help you two get closer, but i'll doubt she would want to be friends," Yong Hee told him. "If you want, just let me know," with that she left to look for Mi Sol.


How is it so far?

I wonder if Mi Sol will let Chunji in her life..

Well who knows right now.. hehe ^_^

By The way, what a lame chapter name I used. Oh well, haha