Chunji's Confession

Not So Normal [Hiatus]

  "MiSol, don't lie to me, are you okay? You know this isn't the first time I see you talking to yourself," MiSol was shocked at what he had said. MiSol stood up and went up to him "What do you mean by 'are you okay?' do you think i'm mental or what?" She finally exploded and Chunji seeing her like this was shocking to him. "You don't know what I go through everyday. I talk to the dead! There I said it. So, do you think I have phsycoligical problems? If so, then think that! This is why I never wanted to make friends with anyone. So, you and Teen Top act like you don't know me. I don't want to be friends with either of you anymore," she was about to walk away when Chunji backhugged her "It's okay, I can keep your secret. You can trust me, but please let's not stop being friends," MiSol pulled away from him "Leave!" Chunji stood frozen he didn't think there was another side to MiSol, and he didn't like it. "Do you not trust me?" She made no movement. Chunji sighed "Fine, i'll leave but there's something I have to tell you, I--I love you."

  The next day at school MiSol was at her locker when Teen Top passed by her "Hi, noona!" Ricky excitedly greeted her. MiSol shut her locker and walked past by him and Teen Top. Ricky pouted "Is MiSol noona mad at me? Did I do something wrong? Wait, Changjo smell me! Do I stink?" Ricky went next to Changjo so he can smell him but Changjo pushed him away lightly "I don't want to smell you." Chunji just watched her walk by. Ricky decided to follow MiSol, "I'll be back, i'll see you guys later," Niel raised an eyebrow "Where are you going?" Ricky gave his brightest smile "I'm going to talk to MiSol noona!" Chunji quickly stopped Ricky "It would be best if you didn't talk to her," Ricky then gave Chunji a confused look "Why?" "It's just, just listen to me Ricky, don't bother her again, not just Ricky but all of you," All the guys looked at each other, of course confused in why Chunji would tell them this. Frustrated Chunji decided to go to class first.

  When Chunji entered class his eyes first searched for MiSol. MiSol was just looking out the window 'MiSol, I miss you already' he thought. Chunji finally snapped out of it when he felt someone tap his back "Chunji we have to talk," said L.Joe concerned while CAP just nodded his head. Chunji looked at L.Joe then at CAP "Not now, maybe later," he then headed to his desk and took a seat. L.Joe and CAP did the same.

  During lunch, MiSol was laying down in the garden. When she was stressed out, that's what she'll do. Someone quietly sat next to her, he admired her face. MiSol felt like someone was present so she opened her eyes. "Hi," he said. MiSol sat up "I'm not in the mood to talk to no one so can you please leave me alone," "Aren't we friends? If you want to talk to me you can," MiSol sighed she knew she couldn't trust him after that incident with YongHee "Myungsoo, please just leave me alone," Myungsoo just out of nowhere gave MiSol a kiss on the cheek "Fine, but if you need me just come look for me," Myungsoo got up and left. MiSol touched her left cheek, in shock. No guy ever kissed her, on the cheek nor on the lips.

  On the other hand, the maknaes Ricky and Changjo witnessed the whole thing "That jerk kissed MiSol noona!" Ricky began walking up to her when Changjo stopped him "Ricky, Chunji hyung told us to stay away from her, remember?" Ricky glared at Changjo "I don't care, he can't control my life, i'm going to talk to MiSol noona," Changjo decided to follow him. Once both were in front of her, they sat down on the grass. MiSol looked at both boys "Noona! Why did you let that jerk kiss you? You want us to beat him up for you? Cause we can do that just for you!" MiSol took a deep breath "Look, I told Chunji that it would be best that either of you should act like you don't know me. I no longer want to be friends with you. So, you can just get up and leave me alone, understood?" When Changjo and Ricky remained seated, MiSol was the one to leave.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello! Sorry if I took forever. But here's another chapter. It's short but it's something.

I hope you can be patient with me, thanks. >.<