Introducing Chanhee (Chunji)

Not So Normal [Hiatus]

  I was 16 when I first saw her. The guys and I were headed to the cafeteria, we were looking for our friend Yong Hee but it seemed like she was nowhere insight. Minutes later, Ricky spotted her with another girl. We were surprised. Seriously, we were. We really didn't think she had friends or a friend who happened to be a girl. We always see her hanging out with guys. "Yong Hee!" Ricky called out for her. Yong Hee looked our way and started walking towards us. Her friend followed behind her but keeping her head down. We never really seen her around campus before.

  Both girls were now in front of us. "Yong Hee, who's your friend?" Niel asked. The girl whispered something to Yong Hee and walked past by us. I tried to take a quick glance of her face but she still kept it down. "Sorry about that," Yong Hee said. "Is she new to this school?" I finally spoke up. Yong Hee shook her head no. "Then why did she ignore us?" I asked. "She doesn't like meeting people. I guess you can say she is anti-social," Wow, she sure is different, I thought to myself. There was something about her that I liked. I just couldn't put a finger to it. "Then, if she is anti-social why does she talk to you?" L.Joe asked. "I guess i'm just that lucky," Yong Hee replied.

  Since the day I saw her, I kept seeing her everyday. I had bump into her one day and her book fell, I picked it up and handed it to her. She really didn't say thank you she just grabbed it and walked away. Since that incident, I started keeping an eye on her from a distance. I've never wanted a girl to be mines as much until she came along. Am I crazy for falling for a girl who I never had a small conversation with, someone who I didn't know much about? Am I really crazy? All the guys were freaked out by her while I admired her.

  Now at 18, and our last year of high school I want to get to know her. Before it's too late. Who knows maybe after we graduate I won't ever see her again and i'm not willing to give up just like this. I want her to open up to me and I want to be there to care, love, and protect her.