NOTHING LIKE US

GUARDIAN ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       It has been 3 days since we kissed but Jungkook never showed up even once. I was wonder if he regretted everything since I was very sick but I tried to not thinking about it. Jungkook once told me that I have to always think positive if I wanted to be happy but sometimes I can't help and think that Jungkook might leave me though I knew he wasn't that kind of guy.

 

       In these 3 days my condition has been worsen. I vomited almost all the time and cried because of the pain. I can't even lift my head from my pillow and just spent my day on the bed sleeping. I don't know why. My condition has been good past a week before Jungkook was nowhere to be found. I couldn't look for him either.

 

       It was afternoon and same as yesterday, I was sleeping in my room as my mom was coming home for awhile. For the first time in awhile, I got a dream in my sleep. In my dream, I found myself in the heavenly beautiful garden. There were many kind of flowers around me. Butterflies with the collors of rainbow fly above them as if they were dancing. I don't know what to do so I just sit on the bench under shading tree though it wasn't hot anymore. The weather was nice so I decided to just enjoyed the moment although it was just a dream.

 

       I was humming my favorite song when suddenly a pair of hand startled me as they close my eyes from behind. "Who is it?" I asked as my hand touched the bigger one. It feel so familiar cold. Could it be...

 

       "Guess who am I?" The owner speak to my ear and I recognize his voice immediately.

 

       "Jungkook?" I said. He chuckled and removed his hand from my eyes. I turned around and saw him behind me with his ankles on the backrest. He has that bunny smile on his handsome face.

 

       "Hi Chaeng, long time no see~" he sang. I looked at him in disbelief. I cupped his face to make sure that he was really in front of me though I knew he's not since it was just a dream. He chuckled at my behavior.

 

       "You're here..." I said removing my hand off his face. He smile as he cupped my cheeks instead.

 

       "Yes, I'm. And I miss you..." He said before kissing me like it was the most normal thing to do. I'm not refusing though. I miss him as well. And just like our first kiss, this one was as majestic as before. Our lips dance in a slow tango then we pulled away. He rested his forehead on mine like before. I was breathless and he wasn't.

 

       "I'm sorry for never come, Chaeng..." he breathe out. Pecked my lips once.

 

       "Why?" I asked him. Eyes still closed. He pecked me twice.

 

       "I got something to do" he pecked my lips three times. I opened my eyes and suddenly I found myself back in my room still on my bed. It was already night and there I saw Jungkook sitting on the window frame with the moon spotlight makes him look like an angel with his usual white attire. He was humming a song while looking up to the sky.

 

       "Nothing like us

 

       Nothing like you and me

 

       Together through the storms

 

       Nothing like us~"

 

       "Kookie?" I called him. He stopped singing and turned his attention to me. He smiled.

 

       "Hey, long time no see~" He greeted me. I feel deja vu. I looked at him and blinked just to make sure that he was real.

 

       "am I still dreaming?"

 

       "What are you talking about?" He asked me but somehow his face not looked confused at all.

 

       "nevermind" I just shook my head. "Where have you been this past 3 days?" I asked him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter