AUTHOR'S POV

GUARDIAN ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       Park Chanyeol kneeling beside Rosé who just laying on surgery bed not breathing. He was crying as he held Rosé's cold hand. "Mianhae..." he sobbed. "I failed to save you, mianhae..." The other doctors were already left but he still staying there. 

 

       Shortly, the surgery was failed. Rosé lost too much blood and her oxygen levels keep decreasing as she was already weak when the surgery began. It was twenty minutes ago when finally the doctor said that she was already died. Nothing they could do to save her.

 

       Unknown to Chanyeol. A girl clad in white was standing inside the room with him. Watching her own body lying there. She wanted to hug him and tell him to stop blaming himself but she can't. She has already saw her parents and nothing she could do either. She's not belong to this world anymore.

 

       "I hope you will be okay, oppa. Have a good life..." she mumbled quiety.

 

       Rosé got startled when she feel someone's tapping her shoulder. She was just a soul, who could it be. She turned her head and more surprised to see Jungkook standing behind her. He smile.

 

       "Hi Chaeng," He greeted her.

 

       "Jungkook..." was the only word she could manage at the time. How could Jungkook saw her? And how could he touched her? She was just a soul....

 

       "Who are you actually, Kookie?" She voiced out her confusion. Jungkook chuckl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter