ODD

GUARDIAN ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       When I woke up Jungkook was nowhere to be seen and I saw my mom sitting on the chair messaging my feet. The corner of my eyes caught a sight of the window and saw that it was already noon. I looked at my mom.

 

       "Eomma..." I called her. He seemed snapped from her daze and looked at me.

 

       "Oh my God, Chaeyoung-ah... Thanks God you finally awake. I'll call the doctor," she said as she pressed the button on the wall beside her bed.

 

       "What are you feeling, baby??" My mom cupped my cheeks. I looked up to her face and saw how tired she is. Yet she still concerned about what I feel.

 

       "Mianhae, eomma..." I said. I could feel my eyes started to tear up. My mom smile and hug me.

 

       "Aigoo, my daughter is crying. It's okay baby. But please remember that you're not alone. You have us. We go through all this together, okay? We never give up on you, so you have to do too." She said close to my ear. I can't help but cried. Hugging back my mom. I know she was crying. I disappointed her. But she act like nothing's happened. What's Jungkook said was true.

 

       "Where's Jungkook, eomma? And where's appa?" I asked as my mom released the hug. I could tell that my mom was shocked at the mention of Jungkook's name but she covered it soon. I don't have the idea why.

 

       "Your appa still has something to do, dear. And how could you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter