The lady

The maze

[one week later]

The boys were called into the hall with all the other students their age, receiving screams from the girls and looks of jealousy from the boys. They were told to sit on the chair away from the other students for their safety. everyone wants to be handsome or y but sometimes it comes as a curse. A female figure dressed in all black tapped the mic at the front. She never worked at the school, so who was she?


"Hello, students. I'm here today on a quest. My quest is to help a few of you to play a game that people all around the world play yearly. I'm not going to say the name of the game but I will tell you how to enter."


She pointed at another woman near the door with a tube in her hand and five men stood close to the woman who spoke earlier.


"Pick a card, once it's close to you."


The woman with the tube went around to all students making sure they picked only one paper. Jin and his friends were last to pick since they were all the way at the back.


"Ok. Everyone, open your card and show me."


The boys did so but before showing her, they had a look for themselves first. On the card was a red dot.


"So interesting. The six boys at the back, please come forward. You are in the game."


They made their way to the woman and noticed that everyone else's card was blank. The men got closer to the woman and stood behind each boy. The men were much taller and bigger than all of the boys put together.


"These handsome fellas will take you to the game spot and one important thing before they take you...do NOT panic."


Bags were placed over each boy's head and they were lifted off their feet. Jin could feel the man beneath him moving as the screaming of the girls got louder and clearer.


"JINNIE!"


"PUT MY JINNIE DOWN!"


The woman started talking.


"I'll explain to the remaining of you what it is the game is. The game they're going-"


The door could be heard shutting and the woman's voice was no longer heard but the screaming still carried on for a couple of seconds. When the girls screaming stopped, Jimin's started. You could hear him grabbing onto whatever object he could reach and from what it sounded like, the object in his reach was Yoongi's trousers.


"Ah, Jimin! Let go! My trousers are falling!"


A slap could be heard and Jimin's screaming stopped and Yoongi sighed.


-
Somehow the journey from the hall to the parking lot seemed longer than usual and Jin already felt sick from the bouncing until a car door could be heard and his sickness went away as his legs swung in every direction possible, trying to free himself. Jin was dumped inside and he heard Jungkook yell.


"SOMETHING KICKED ME!"


"Sorry. I didn't notice he was putting me down. Can any of you see?"


"No."


"No."


"No."


"Jimin? Can you see?"


"Jimin?"


Jimin never answered to any of the boys' calls so they agreed to sit forward and listen for any breathing but Jungkook spoke.


"I think he's next to me because I feel a leg and it didn't move."


"Touch it. Is it big like Jimin's?"


"Yeah. He's here with us."


"Is he breathing?"


Jungkook moved his hand on Jimin's body looking for his chest.


"Wah~His chest is huge!"


"IS IT MOVING JUNGKOOK?"


"Yes. Yes."




A/N Jimin is ok people. He's ok. The man couldn't handle Jimin's refusal so he slapped him on the back of the head hard to knock him out. He's NOT dead. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.