Getting out

The maze

A/N Sorry that this is the last chapter. I wrote this waaay before sharing it with everyone and the I took a really long break from writing (3 stories including this one) and due to that long break, I forgot where I wanted to go with the story and so I decided to end it here. I'm sorry but please enjoy the chapter.


[In the morning]
Namjoon Jin's head to wake him up when he heard other students walking around.

"Jin, stay with me. I get lonely and I'm sure you will too."

Jin agreed to stay with Namjoon ignoring the fact that that means everyone will think they are right for each other so neither of them will get kisses from other people.


They spoke all the time about games and books. Jin played lots of games and his favourite ones are the only ones that Namjoon has played and Namjoon loves books and his favourite ones are the ones Jin has read so they never ran out of topics to talk about.


[4 days later]
"Jinnie, we've been getting to know each other for a while now and you've been using me as a pillow so I think you should do me a favour."


"What type of favour?"


"Kiss me."


"WHAT? No! I'm not into guys!"


"Just try it. Please."


Jin-sook his head with his arms crossed over his chest.


"We haven't seen any girls since we met, in fact, we haven't seen anyone. Think about it Jin, if we came anywhere near our Miss Rights then the maze would have led us to her but it hasn't."


Jin thought about it for a long time. He had only seen one girl since he arrived and no more.


"Ok but if it's not right then go away and never tell anyone. Do you understand?"


Namjoon nodded and kissed Jin. Jin's hands were clutched tightly, he was ready to punch Namjoon but when they pulled away, the floor was red and so was Jin's face. Namjoons lips were soft and warm, nothing like he had thought they would be.


"Come on Jinnie, let's get out of here."


"You knew didn't you?"


"I got the hint the maze gave. When the wall moved, it knew we'd collide and the maze doesn't usually move during the night so it was strange. That's what gave it away."


"You could have told me."


"You would have called me a liar and left."


"Thank you for not telling me."


The couple laughed at Jin's strangeness. They followed the red floor and Namjoon tried to make Jin feel better by holding his hand and it with his thumb.


[Half an hour later]
The exit was an ark with red or white roses to take. Namjoon took the red one.


"The white one was pretty."


"You'll see lots of white ones in the future but not so soon."


"Why not?"


"Red roses resemble love and romance while white ones mean marriage."


"Lots of them please, darling."


"Anything for you, princess."


"So cheesy."


"You started it."


"Where do we go now?"


Namjoon looked around for anyone that looked like they worked for the maze but there was no one but only a letter that Namjoon took.


"What's it say?"


"Your parents were called and they agreed on this. If you go to the police station and give them this letter they will give you the key to a house, a car and money. You are now adults and no longer need school but instead, will work and pay your own rent and cook your own foods for you and your partner. Live happily."


The two smiled at each other and headed for the said destination.




A/N I decided to upload it a day earlier to make up having the story so short (2 days--I forgot what day it was).Sorry. I feel like a weirdo because I had to check with myself if it was possible for Namjoon to Jin's hand with his thumb, so I was there holding hands with myself and myself (that sounds very inappropriate.) I (j-)hope you enjoyed the story.