Popular and handsome

The maze

They were stood on the bench, Jin, Taehyung, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin, beneath them was a flock of girls from all years and even the occasional teacher. The girls were screaming out of excitement from making eye contact with the most handsome boys in the school. A touch from one of them was enough to make a girl faint or maybe even have a heart attack. Once Jin had helped a girl who had fallen and she seemed fine until she looked at who had helped her and she had a but after being rushed to the hospital, she was fine again, trying to grab Jin's foot like the other girls.


"JINNIE, MARRY ME!"


"JIMINIE, I LOVE YOU!"


"TAEHYUNGIE, GIVE ME CHILDREN!"


They were like superstars with sasaeng fans and their only guard was the principal.


"THAT'S ENOUGH! Everyone to class, now!"


The girls all waddled off to class while the boys stayed behind so they could be taken to class safely. They never had classes with the other students because no one would learn then, the teacher wouldn't even teach so they had private lessons with the principal.


"I spoke to your parents, all of them, and we all think that you've been working hard and so we're going to give you a break, you are allowed to go home after lunch."


Jin pushed Jimin towards Yoongi with his chest and they responded with a group hug.


"You still have to be in school at normal time tomorrow though."


They all seemed taken back with that apart from Jin.


"That's fine. If I get to miss the end of the day today then I don't mind having to walk to school tomorrow. The end of day is hardest because they chase you home and-"


The memories of having that one girl jump over his fence and slid inside the house came to his mind. The memories of waking up to a girl in his room watching him undress. They all made him thankful he got to go home early.


-
Jungkook was pushing Taehyung on the swing while carrying Jimin on his back.


"Why do the girls always like Jin the most? I mean...look at how strong Jungkook is, why isn't he their favourite?"


Jin nodded in response.


"It's shocking that he's the least liked."


"YAH! I'm not least liked!"


Taehyung joined.


"You are and that's because you look like a girl."


Jungkook purposely pushed Taehyung instead of pushing the swing so that Taehyung fell onto the floor. He cursed at Jungkook and started running. The boy had amazing hearing so it took the others a moment or two to realise why he was running. Taehyung had cursed too loud and it was time for students to go home which meant that the girls had heard him and were coming. Jin rushed home, ignoring the pain in his legs.


-
He plopped himself on the sofa next to his dad.


"Aish. I'm starving."






A/N I just thought I'd use this time to explain anything I feel isn't clear.
1.Namjoon doesn't go to the same school as the others.
2.They are all the same age.
3.The girl who jumped Jin's fence and the one who watched him undress are two different girls. (but that's irrelevant.)
I hope you enjoyed. Please enjoy the next chapter too.

P.s There is only going to be 4 chapters so don't get into it, I personally don't even think it's good but it's the only fanfic I've finished and I thought I had to give something to everyone.