chapter 2

What's a soulmate?

Byul arrived at Yongsun's apartment.  She is really nevous right now. 

 

She rang the doorbell and it opened immideately. 

 

'That was fast.' Byul thought.

"Get inside." Yongsun said before leaving the younger by the door  and sat on the sofa of her living room. 

 

"Okay." Byul went inside and closed the door gently. She didn't move away from the door cause she's too nervous to see or even talk to Yongsun. 

 

"Get your over here Moon Byul yi!" Yongsun became impatient and shouted. Byul now knows she is really doomed. 

'Yongsun unnie is scary when she is mad I need to do something.' She thought.

 

Byul walked over to Yongsun who was crossing her arms and legs. Byul stopped on her tracks when she saw that. Scary is the only thing Byul thought.

 

"Hey chill Unnie~" She said in a playful manner. She was trying to lift up the mood but Yongsun was still frowning.

"Why were standing by the door for so long?" Yongsun said

 

"Umm...I was kinda preparing myself."

"For what exactly?" Yongsun looked at Byul still frowning but Byul thought it was cute and y at the same time. Her playful self was switched on.

 

"For your beautiful face." Byul said while smirking. Instead of getting a "your so greasy" from yongsun which was normal she got a couple of hard hits from Yongsun.

 

"U-Unnie! Wait!! Stop!!" Byul said while using her arms to block Yongsun's attack. But Yongsun continued to do her thing.

 

"Okay! I'm sorry!" Byul said and with that Yongsun stopped.

"Why did you lie earlier?" Yongsun said while looking away from Byul.

 

"I didn't lie."

"Yes, you did. I started the coversation."

"I was already spacing out that time unnie, even if you didnt talk to me and just continue your thing, I was still gonna be yelled at for not paying attention."

"But-"

"It's okay let's just focus on the concert okay?"

With that everything went to normal. They practiced for the concert.

 

And the day of the concert came. Many people came to watch them.

Everything was okay. They had their own performances and group performances.

 

In the middle of the concert, a talk segment was bound to happen. It was only Solar and Wheein because the other two are gonna use that time to change their outfits for the next performance.

 

The segment talked about the members. It was about the traits of the other members words that best describe them.

 

Solar talked about Byul and Wheein talked about Hwasa. People laughed at the segment.

Then it was time for Hwasa and Moonbyul to talk about the other two.

 

There was the part that talks about what decribes the other member

"Unnie it's your turn. What word do you think best decribes Solar-unnie?" Hwasa asked.

Everyone cheered while waiting for moonbyul to answer.

"I think it's Yeba. Don't you think everyone?" Byul laughed while the audience cheered.

"Unnie we all know that. Give one more word." Hwasa demanded.

"Okay,let me think." Byul laughed at first but her face got all serious. 

 

"Solar-unnie...." Byul didn't know what gave her courage to say this infront of thousands of people. And she knows that Yongsun can hear what she was about to say. But that didn't stop her from saying her feelings.

 

"I think solar unnie is my soulmate." Byul said while she turned and looked the audience who were shouting and screaming and cheering.

 

Even Hwasa couldn't hide her amazement . Byul knows that the word soulmate has so much meaning behind it and it takes time for someone to find her or his own soulmate.

 

Byul was about to explain why but before she could the other members entered the stage which she didn't know until Yongsun talked.

 

"What did you guys put on our profiles? " Yongsun asked while making her way to the center of the stage with Wheein.

"Gosh! You scared me." Byul said.

And the rest of the cocert went well. 

 

Yongsun,however could not calm down after the soulmate incident. The concert was such a busy thing to do so she didn't have the chance to talk to Byul in private.

 

-After the 3 day concert-

The members were given a week of rest. It was the way of thanks of their label.

Of course they took that reward. As much as they want to perform for the festivals around Seoul and other cities because they are workaholics, they deserved some rest .

 

The 2younggirls decided to go back to their hometown together. While Byul and Yongsun decided to have their own time at Yongsun's apartment.

 

Yongsun suggested the idea because she wanted to talk to Byul as soon as possible. Byul, ofcourse agreed nonchalantly, not thinking about it too much.

 

Yongsun and Byul was sitting comfortably on Yongsun's  sofa. They were close to each other while watching some movie. And when the movie was over, Yongsun thought that it is a great timing to ask right here and now.

 

"Byul." 

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask a question?"

"Your already asking though." Byul lightly chuckled when she saw Yongsun pouting.

"Okay, go ahead." Byul said.

"You called me your soulmate right?"

"You heard that?"

"Of course I did. Do you think our concert's sound system isn't loud enough? Anyways you did right?"

"Yeah ." Byul and Yongsun was not looking at each other, no one dared to. They were both nervous.

"Why?" Yongsun asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it's cause I think you are my soulmate.

"I don't undertand."

"Actually, me niether."

Yongsun turned her gaze to Byul who is still not looking at her.

"Then, one more question." Yongsun said

 

Byul just nodded as a response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's a soulmate?"

 

__________

Hey! Thanks for reading subscribing commenting and upvoting my story. So what do you think about this chapter. I would love to know your opinions so I can improve this story for you guys. So yeah thanks again. Bbyoong >^<