chapter 3

What's a soulmate?

 

"What's a soulmate?" 

 

Byul turned to Yongsun, she was startled with the older girls question.

"Y-Your asking me?" 

 

"Of course I'm asking you. You are the one who claimed me as your soulmate, you should know about it. Don't you?

 

Byul looked away from Yongsun. She thought that if she tells Yongsun what  soulmate means, Yongsun might know her feelings.

 

"Byul?" Yongsun asked worriedly.

Byul just stares at Yongsun for about a minute. She lets out a big sigh and smiled.

 

'I guess I can't hide my feelings for her. Sooner or later she will eventually know. Might as well give her some hints.' Byul thought.

 

"You really want ro know?"

 

"Of course."

 

"But soulmate has many meanings. It such a bother to tell you in one day."

 

Yongsun frowned. 

"Just tell me already!"

 

"But telling you all of it is boring." Byul lightly chuckled.

 

"Moon Byul yi!" Yongsun pouted.

 

"Okay, okay" Byul said while laughing. She stops talking and started thinking.

 

"How about this plan then unnie?"

 

"What plan?"

 

"We have 1 week vacation right?"

Yongsun nodded as a response. Yongsun was confused.

 

"Then that means 7 days, and I know 7 meanings  of soulmate. So I will tell you one meaning everyday. And at the end of the last day, you're gonna tell me what you thought about the whole soulmate thing."

 

Byul was showing Yongsun a big smile.

"That sounds like stress." Yongsun sighed .

 

"Why? It's gonna be fun." Byul lightly chuckles.

 

"For you, but for me. It's gonna be atresful thinking about it."

 

"Unnie, you dont have to think too much about, just let your feelings tell the meaning of soulmate. Deal?"

 

Yongsun looked at Byul and smiles.

"Deal."

 

They just smiled at each other. Then Byul looks away and stared to nothingness.

 

Yongsun just keep looking at Byul.

 

"Then let me ask one more time."

 

" What's a soulmate?"

 

Byul turned to look at Yongsun and smiled.

 

"It's a..." Byul was looking for the right words to tell Yongsun who was just staring at her.

 

"Well, its like a bestfriend but more."

 

They just stared at each  others eyes.

 

"That's it?"

 

"Yeah." Byul laughed at Yongsun.

 

"You're not gonna explain it?"

 

"No."

 

"But how am  I supposed to know the meaning of soulmate."

 

Byul thought that Yongsun was adorable with all the pouting. She lightly chuckled.

 

"Unnie, It can't be explained by words but when you find your own soulmate, you'll start to feel something unexplainable."

 

"Well, that's deep." Byul laughed at her Unnie's statement. Yongsun again pouted.

 

Byul tried to stop her laughing and when she did, she smiled at Yongsun.

 

"It is complicated unnie. Even I have a hard time understanding it." 

 

After talking so much they decided to go to sleep. They shared Yongsun's bed. The two were cuddling to each other which was pretty normal to them.

 

But Byul could not control the fast beating of her heart right? So she really had a hard time sleeping. 

 

But when she smelled the angelic scent of Yongsun, she started to doze off.

 

Yongsun has also a hard time sleeping. She thinks of the soulmate thing. She sighs and when she did, Byul slightly moved.

 

The younger was a light sleeper so one move and she will wake up. Yongsun who's afraid waking up the peacefully sleeping latter.

 

She decides not to move a muscle and she herlself started to doze off.

 

Morning came and Yongsun's alarm went off.

.

Yongsun reached out for her phone and then she realizes the younger is not with her.

."Byul?"

 

"What's wrong?" Byul approached Yongsun who seems to be cooking before Yongsun called her.

 

"Did you have a bad dream?" Byul asked. Her voice was full of concern.

 

Yongsun did not respond but instead hugged Byul. 

 

She didn't know why but she was looling for Byul. Though she is used to wake up alone because they all live seperately.

 

She can't explain what she was feeling.

 

Byul hugged Yongsun back thinking that Yongsun really had a bad dream.

 

They stayed like that for a while. Eventually Byul broke the hug and then carressed Yongsun's hair. Trying to fix her not so severe hair.

 

"Come on, let's eat. I made a light breakfast." Byul gently smiled at Yongsun 

 

They proceeded to the kitchen. Byul told Yongsun to sit down while she set the table.

 

This kind of Byul always makes Yongsun feel something she can't explain.

 

She remembered last nights conversation. 

 

"It's unexplainable." Yongsun mumbled under her breath.

 

"Did you say somthing unnie?" Byul asked while brewing some coffee.

 

Yongsun just stared at Byul until she finished the coffee and placed it on the table.

 

"Unnie?" Byul then agin asked with full of concern.

 

"Byul-ah"

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's a soulmate?"

 

________

Hi guys so how did you think about this chapter? Sorry if there are so many errors and thanks for reading.  Bbyong >v<