chapter 4

What's a soulmate?

"What's a soulmate?"

 

Byul sat down across Yongsun. They stared at each other.

 

Byul smiled, feeling amused by the older's action.

 

"Does our Yeba want to know the answer so soon?."

 

"Just answer it idiot."

 

"Are you sure? Just make sure you wont ask another question today. Cause remember, one day is equal to one meaning."

 

"I know and I won't ask." Yongsun pouted while Byul is just laughing hard.

 

Yongsun lets out a big sigh and at that moment Byul was done with her laughing session.

 

Byul gave Yongsun a look that is a bit different from what she usually sees.

 

Those eyes just made Yongsun's heart beat fast and she has no idea why.

 

"T-Tell me already." She said while shifting her focus to the food infront of her.

 

Byul lightly chuckled and said okay.

Byul was quite for about a minute that it made Yongsun curious of what was Byul thinking.

 

"A soulmate...." Byul smiled 

"Is one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else."

 

Byul looks at Yongsun who just lifted her head resulting another staring session.

 

Yongsun was trying to figure out what Byul meant but one question pop outs of her mind.

 

'Do I know her enough that it made her think that I'm her soulmate.' Yongsun thought.

 

Byul noticed the older girl's expression. She thought that she needed to divert Yongsun's mind from thinking too much.

 

"Unnie, lets eat already. Im starving." Byul whined hoping that Yongsun would forget about her problems.

 

This brought back  Yongsun back to  reality. She then smiled at Byul.

 

She looks down to see the food in front of her. Everything Byul prepared was Yongsun's favorite. Byul really knows her.

 

'She knows me allright.' Yongsun smiled but that quickly faded away.

 

She thought about Byul's answer earlier. 'She knows so much about me, so doesn't that make her my soulmate?' Yongsun thought.

 

'No,no I should think of the other meanings. I'll figure this out at the end of the week for sure. ' Yongsun thought to herself.

 

She looks at Byul who was happily eating her own food. 

 

'Yeah, I'll figure out this wierd feeling' Yongsun's heart started to beat faster. She puts her hand on her chest and clenched her shirt.

 

"Unnie?" Yongsun was broughy back to reality when she hears Byul's concerned voice.

 

"What's wrong? You don't like the food?." Yongsun's heart didn't stop beating fast instead it beats faster when she saw Byul's face who is slightly pouting.

 

"No! "

 

"You dont like it?"

 

"Y-yes! I mean No!" 

 

Byul just was wierded out by her.

 

"Which one is it?" Byul was now completely pouting.

 

"I mean I like it." Yongsun's face was now red as tomato.

 

Byul chuckled and they continued to eat and  chat.

 

When they were done eating, Byul stood up and took Yongsun's dishes and placed on the sink.

 

Before Byul could start washing the dishes, Yongsun took the sponge use for dishwashing and started cleaning them.

 

"It's okay unnie. I'll do it."

 

Byul tried to take the sponge but Yongsun pulled it away before she could. Yongsun glared at Byul.

 

"What are you getting mad for?"

 

"I am not mad. I'm just being kind."

 

"Kind? Your glaring at me you know."

 

Yongsun fell silent. She continued to wash the dishes.

 

"It's just that you made breakfast and I didn't want you to bother washing the dishes." Yongsun said.

 

Yongsun just lowered her head, afraid that Byul will see her red blushing face.

 

Byul chuckled and took a white cloth that they use for drying the dishes.

 

"At least let me help."

 

Yongsun looked at Byul. Yongsun thought that the nickname gentle moon that the fans gave her really suited her.

 

Yongsun smiled back and passed the wet plate. 

 

Both worjed in silence but they didn't mind. They were comfortable about it.

 

Soon when they were finished.washing and drying the dishes.

 

They decided to watch a movie. They watched tons of movies.

 

They didn't even notice it was already 7 p.m. until Yongsun's stomach growled.

 

"Wow, we were so immersed on the movies that we didn't even eat lunch." Byul laughed.

 

"Yeah, I'm so hungry. Byul order some food." Yongsun said while rubbing her tummy.

 

Byul chuckled and thought that Yongsun is really cute. She took her phone from her pocket.

 

She then turned to Yongsun. "What do you wanna get?" Byul asked.

 

"Chicken and order some soju?"

 

"We're drinking tonight?" It made byul curious Yongsun has low tolerance on alcohol so why?

 

"Yeah, I kinda wanna drink tonight." Yongsun didn't even  know why she wants to drink.

 

Byul called and ordered. After 30 minutes the food and soju arrived.

.

 .

.

.

"Byul-ah, drink some more." Yongsun laughed.

 

She was definetely drunk. Byul sighed.

 

"Unnie,stop already. Your drunk."

 

Yongsun continued to laugh then she hugged Byul tightly. She has stopped laughing and just stared at Byul right in the eyes.

 

Byul was flustered and even tried to push away yongsun but the hug just even went tighter.

 

"Byul-ah"

 

"Y-Yes?"

 

"Do you love me?" 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

 

__________

Hi please comment cause it really makes me happy when I read your happy. So thank u for reading. And subscribing i hope you enjoyed todays chapter. Bbyonng.