chapter 1

What's a soulmate?

 

 

Mamamoo's second solo concert was announced. Every one was hyped especially the Mamamoo members.

 

They practiced for the concert 5 days before it. Everything was well,nothing wierd happening.

 

Except for what is happening to Moonbyul, a member of mamamoo.

 

It was wierd for her, she felt something that she never experienced before. But she is an adult so she know what it was.

 

"This is really wierd." She accidentally blurted out. Not to loud but loud enough to be heard by the girl standing beside her.

 

"What is wierd?" The girl said while looking at Moonbyul.

 

Moonbyul was a bit startled. She wasn't aware that she said it out loud.

 

Her heart was beating so fast and loud that she can hear her own heart beating. But she manged to stay calm and answer back.

 

"What did you say?" Moonbyul asked even though she heard what the girl was saying. 

 

"I said what is wierd?" The girl said

 

"Nothing.." Moonbyul not looking at her.

 

"What? You won't tell me?"  The girl looked at moonbyul, sligtly titling her head the pouted.

 

Moonbyul thought that she was cute, No, Actually she was beautiful. The girl was called Kim Yongsun. Another member of mamamoo. 

 

'I am in love aren't I?' She just looked at a Yongsun as if she was expecting some kind of answer. 

 

And they just stared at each others eyes, not breaking the eye contact. They were comfortable about it, actually staring at each other is  an everyday thing for them.

 

The people around them everyday was used to seeing the  two stare at each other .

"Yah!!" Someone yelled. It broke the contact and they immideately turned to see who it was.

 

 

Mooonbyul was a bit annoyed of course cause she just lost her contact with her crush but that suddenly turned into fear.

It was the CEO who yelled at them

 

', I forgot we are practicing.' Moonbyul thought. Her heart was  pounding but the reason is a bit different from earlier.

 

She was nervous and scared. The CEO of their agency is kind and a great mentor but when he gets angry, there is no way out.

 

 

The CEO approached the two girls who are now looking at the floor.

 

"What do you think are you doing wrong here?" The voice of the CEO was a bit calm but he is clearly  angry.

 

No one was answering. Now he was annoyed.

 

"Byul? Answer my question." He looked at Byul.

 

Byul didn't want the CEO to get angry at Yongsun. Yongsun always gets this kind of things or situation cause she is the leader afterall.

 

But Byul did not want her crush to get this kind of treatment so she needs to direct the CEO's anger to her.

 

'I hope I'm alive after this.' She sighed and looked up to their CEO, ready to answer.

 

"We lost our concetration,sir" Byul was so stiff, that she looked like a stick. 

 

The 2 young girls noticed this and tried to hide their laughter. Wheein couldn't contain it all so she let out a small giggle

.

The CEO, however didn't look happy. He looked at the younger members, signaling them to get away from the vicinity.

 

The two quickly ran away. Byul was still looking at the CEO and Yongsun was just staring at the ground.

 

"So what made you lose your concentration?" 

 

"It was my fault sir." Byul said in a determined voice. Yongsun was of couse startled, she lifted her head looking at Moonbyul. She was confused,because Yongsun really thinks that she was the one at fault.

 

She was the one who started a conversation with Moonbyul.

 

The CEO noticed this but he decided not to pry. 

 

"Are you sure?" He asked

 

"Yes sir." Byul still not backing down.

 

"No,I-" Yongsun was about to talk when the CEO cut her chance.

 

"Are you an amatuer? Byul, this is  serious business. I dont want this to happen again. Do you understand?"

 

"Yes,sir" Byul said 

 

"You can go home now and rest." and so the ceo left the two.

 

Byul let out a big sigh but before she can relax she felt someone pulling her.

 

It was Yongsun pulling her into the waiting room of the concert's venue.

 

"Unnie?" Byul's heart was again beating hard.

 

No one was in the waiting room.

 

Byul wondered where the younger members went. While thinking about it she felt Yongsun hugging her.

 

Yongsun was a bit shorter so she rested her head on Byul's shoulder and her arms around Byul's neck. 

 

Byul was not moving at all. Her heart is beating so hard that she is worried Yongsun might hear it.

 

Byul's arms were just hanging on the air. She wanted to wrap it around Yongsun's waist. 

 

That was supposed to be the normal thing around them. But after realizing her true feelings she hesitates from time to time.

 

Yongsun  pulled herself away from Byul but her arms still resting around Byul's shoulders.

 

Yongsun rarely initiates the skinship. It was always Byul but today was different.

 

"Why did you lie?" Yongsun asked, looking directly  at Byul's eyes.

 

"W-What?" Byul was stuttering. How can she not. She thought that there is an angel standing before her , a really beautiful one that is.

 

Yongsun was about to talk when the door of the waiting room opened. It was Wheein and Hwasa.

 

"Oh, sorry did we interupt something." Wheein said.

 

"Ah, no no," Byul said and quickly pulled away from Yongsun and made her way to the two young girls.

 

Yongsun was dumbfounded. This has never happened before.

 

'She's being wierd. Though she is already wierd. But todays is wierder.' Yongsun thought.

 

She took her phone out. She didn't wanna give up, she sent a messaged to Byul.

 

Byul 's phone vibrated and when she looked at the ID.

 

She turned her head to Yongsun who was now packing her things up.

 

Byul opened the message. And at that moment she knew. She is not gonna get away from this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We'll talk at my house later. Make sure you come. Cause you dont know what I can do." This was the messaged Byul recieved.

_______________________

Hi guys so how is the first chapter. The soulmate thing is yet to be written but now worries it will be updated soon i guess anyways thank you for reading this and let me know what you think. Okay bye see you on the next update. Bby