Chapter 5

Forced Into His World

When the oldest member was finished with telling his story all the boys turned to me waiting for my reaction. After staying still for a short 3 minutes i let it out. A deep sigh before a laugh escaped from between my pursed lips. The air filled with my laughter and the heart piercing glares all the brothers were giving me. Looking at the youngest i asked him "Why are you glaring at me?" The look on his face shifted to a more dark expression when he answered me "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust". Taken aback with his responds my laughter didn't even die down. Still in my fit of giggles i tried to get myself together Happy with the results, i straightened my posture and faced the boys. "Mianhea Xiumin but i do think that this is a wrong moment for a fairytale". Seeing that i was genuinely confused with his reason for his sudden story, he walked up to me. "What is there not to get out of this situation,Ariel". The moment my name left his mouth, i closed and reopened my eyes giving him a death stare. My face was glazed for a split-second and then i let my eyebrows meet, my lips pursed together and eyes unblinking, my head snapped at Sehun when the said one of the most stupid things he could say "That's just like a typical woman." at this moment, i used my eyes as a weapon, the piercing look that then could have caused serious destruction. The only thing that the look on my face would be translated to is she is about to attack. My hands closed into fists and i crouched forward, daring him to repeat once more the words that had so irresponsibly left his mouth. "I beg your pardon" as i walked towards him only to intimidate. "Don't tell me you're also deaf, Angel". He leaned in closely just to make sure that i did hear it as clear as broad daylight. Letting his eyes rest on my s now and then. 'So this one can't control his hormones?' Standing so close that i was able to smell his cologne. I slowly lifted my hand and placed it in the crook of his neck. Tracing soothing circles over his skin with my thumb. He immediately calmed down not even feeling the curious stares that are coming from his hyungs. Standing on my tippy toes i leaned in and rested my head on his shoulder. Feeling the smirk grow on his despicable face until i opened my mouth. "Perfect reaction just like a typical man"

 


 

There was not much that had happened after that. Sehun got mad and harshly pushed me away. Knowing that it was necessary for me to apologize , so i did. I specifically apologized for laughing at Xiumin's story. Wrong time wrong reaction blablabla. It was okay along is they understood that i was not going to say that i am sorry for a sarcastic remark i made to the almighty Sehun who was being rude to his elderly. After they all had accepted my apology I asked Xiumin if the short tale that he told us was based on a true story,he gave me an unclear answer and some words he just mumbled. Not being fully satisfied with the given answer I wanted to question him further but I didn't. I felt that it wasn't a nice moment to do so.

 

I memorised all of the names and i hope that there are not more of them hiding around somewhere ,12 it is. I noticed the thick air that was lingering around us. Not wanting to feel this I walked up to the least intimidating and / or energetic brother and asked him politely if he could be so nice to accompany me to my bedroom. He took it exactly as how I expected him to take it. He lifted both is eyebrows and gave his brothers a questioning look. After a while of standing and waiting on his answer I noticed that his eyes where lingering on the ones of the brother named Luhan. 'That one gives me the creeps.' Locking my eyes with his he just frowned. I guess i could start calling it a habit. I was not happy with not receiving an answer for the simple question so, just turned around and left the room. A tuck formed on the corner of my lips as I heard footsteps following me. Satisfied with Lay bringing me to my bedroom I started to prepare the questions I needed ask. 'What order should be the easiest for me to understand al this bullcrap and for him to answer?' Getting everything in line I stood still in front off the white colored door and the brother opened the door for me. Looking up at him to give him a kind smile ,I was disappointed with what I saw. It was no Lay who accompanied me but a Chen. "I did not expect to see you, Chen." I told him as I entered. "They wanted me to go because we know that you have a lot of questions about us so shoot." Wanting to take a different approach i took the time he took to make himself comfortable on my bed to think about what to ask. "There is alot that i don't understand and I do have a lot to ask but how much are you willing to answer?" A wide grin spread on his face "How about I ask you a question and you ask yours and so on?" I lifted an eyebrow just to make a snarky comment "Do you meant in like a normal conversation" He laughed and i felt a little better not knowing what was happening downstairs while this one's distracting me.

 


 

 

"Do you think she knows that she can't leave? " Chanyeol asked with actual curiosity in his eyes. Before anyone could answer Baekhyun hid him on the head "What do you think you dumb giant. She is taken by force and the man who took her can transportate." The leader of the twelve nodded his head in agreement "I have no idea what we could do to make it better for her or at least bearable." "You know we can always sugarcoat it." The first thing the panda of the group said and it was the smartest thing that had been said for the entire day. Luhan looked to the maknea and took a look inside of his mind. Nodding he told the others the version of the coated truth. "But how do you expect her to not try and leave the hous-" before Kai could fully ask his question the deer eyed elder entered the room with freshly backed cinnamon rolls.

"The best way of keeping a prisoner from escaping is to make sure he never knows he's in prison"

Wise words from a evil man.

 

 

 

meanwhile upstairs'.......

 


 

 

I slowly walked over to my desk. "So what is the reason for my abduction?" Turning around to sit in my desk chair I didn't turn to face him. Hearing him stand up I assumed he was walking towards me. "A signed contract." Rolling my eyes at his abstract answer I started to think of as many unclear reaction I could possibly use as answer. My body stiffened when I suddenly felt a hand colme through my hair. I forced my body to relax. I told myself that it was only Chen and I tried to not think about the thunder and lightning that comes from his hand. The hand he just placed on my neck. He asked his question after I felt his hot breath again my cheek " Do you have a boyfriend?" Biting my lip as I realized that this was one of the dumbest question he could possibly ask but I will make this conversation as easy going as I can so I played along. Turning my head and almost kissing him in the progress I let my eyes linger on his lips for a little as his eyes tried to lock with mine letting our eyes meet I answered him with a question "Why do you ask." I stood up and saw from up close how his lips formed a wicked grin. Not knowing if I am happy with that result I turned back around but before I could get back to my desk Chen took my wrist in his and pulled me back in so he could rest both of his hands on my lower waist. "You know that that is not how it works right, babydoll?" Pushing me backwards until i felt the wall again my back I started to slightly panic. 'I am not getting abducted and taped in the same week." Chen leaned in and I tried to lightly push him of me but he was not having any of that. The more I struggled the stronger his crip became. Feeling his lips against my neck I felt him leaving a trail of butterfly kisses. From my collarbone to my neck, my ear and my jaw. When one of his hand released my waist and supported himself by leaning on the wall. Our bodies were touching in everyplace there was no more space and I tried to keep my thoughts in check. When I observed his posture I realized that my only way to get out is a solid job to the center of his torso. I take in a deep breath and breathed out to put my weight in the hit. Running away as soon as I saw his body react to the sudden blow i speeded down the stairs and screamed the names I so hard tried to remember. "SUHO!, KYUNGSOO, MINSEOK!!!!" Everyone came to look at what the sudden source of noise was about. When I saw the red haired giant I jumped on him. "Chanyeol..." I looked at the said fire tower after we collided with the ground and I felt hot tears roll down my eyes. Everybody looked at me in surprise. "Hey hey princess don't cry. Ssshh it's okay I'm here now shhh" Chanyeol embraced me as I let my silent tears fall. Lay calmly approached me and started asking me what happened breaking down in tears as i heard his calming voice "HE STARTED FEELING ME UP!" Everyone's head immediately turned to the culprit who came running down the stairs. "You did what!?" There was so much force coming from Kris's voice that I turned to rest my head in the crook of Chanyeol's neck. From where my head was resting i noticed a messy head with purple hair walking past us was. I detached myself from Chanyeol. And looked at Xiumin. Seeing that he had a dangerous aura coming from him I wasn't sure if it was okay for me to walk up to him. Luckily for me I didn't have to because Kyungsoo already did. I wiped my tears away and saw how Kyungsoo told Minseok to retrieve. Seeing how D.O calmed him down Xiumin walked back and locked eyes with me. He stopped walking closed when he was at a 2 feet distance. He scratched the back of his neck in an awkward manner. And he made me giggle as more silent tears find there way out of my eyes. Minseok opened his arms as if questioning me if it was okay for him to hug me. I nodded and he developed me in a heartwarming hug. I tried to look what was happening when I heard an ear piercing scream but Minseok prevented me from looking up.

 

After the hug Minseok had brought me to his bedroom. He asked me if there was anything I needed and before I could answer he was already gone. While he was gone I took the freedom to look around a little. I know that it is rude to open anything that isn't yours so didnt. I looked at what kind of books he reads. I've looked at the pictures that were hanging on the walls. He was the oldest and he was quite neat. There was nothing that seemed out of placed. When i went back to sit on his bed where he had left me the door flew open and Xiumin was standing there with an all you can eat meal. I smiled at him as i stood up only to grap the steaming tea that i wanted to ask for before he left to get this. After we both were seated me on his bed and him behind his desk. I had some confidence running through me. I really do not know where i came from because i was crying like a baby a view minutes ago but okay. "Xiumin where is Chen?" Minseok was avoiding eye contact as he gave me mu desired answer "D.O is taking care of him." His face was void of any emotion. "When can i see hi- " "You want to see him after what he did? " he asked me with confusion dripping from his voice. "Yes." Seeing that he wanted to aks me why but he didn't. "If you don't ask i cannot answer." Xiumin looked at me and turned away. I focused my eyes on him and asked the question we al want an answer to "Minseok, what are you?" His eyes shoot up as the words left me mouth. He stood up and closed the distance between us he went to sit on the ground before me and took my hand in his.

 

"I want you to see us as your Guardians."