Chapter 4

Forced Into His World

Waking up from a goodnight sleep and a weird dream that I couldn't even fully remember,I tried to open my eyes but as if my biological clock told my body and mind that it was far to early in the morning to open my eyes I obeyed and adjusted my sleeping position without thinking much of a sudden warmth moving over my body. 'Wait what in the actual ?'. Forcing my tired to open my eyes I let my eyes scan over de room and noticed that there are over 8 boys in my room including the one with blue ing hands that are on my stomach. I am actually in only my black ing lace undergarments. Pushing the guy who's name I can't remember hands off of me. "Can someone tell me why in the actual I'm clothed in only my underwear?". Im proud of the way those harsh words had left my mouth. A tall guy who I recognized as Chanyeol started talking and I let my eyes room over the faces of the other guys a I was calming myself. When my eyes rested on the face of the bastard that took me here I flipped. The blood rushed to my head and I stood up en almost jumped on the guy who was sitting on the ground. Sitting on his lap with one leg at each side of his hips i locked him in, one hand holding his hands and the other grapping his hair. "Well you son of a -" before I could finish our special talk I was lifted of of him by four men. "I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL HOW IT IS OKAY. DAFUQ DO YOU THINK YOU ARE,TAKING ME AGAINST MY WILL. WELL YOU ARE GONNA FEEL THAT ". Silently did he stand up from the ground an walked slowly closer to me after a short rest. He raised his hand to pull the hair that I had earlier pulled out of his head from my hand rather harshly and took my chin in his hands positioning his lips by my ear and softly whispered "I'm not the one who wants you here, doll". Lifting my eyebrow in confusion and my feet still not touching the floor he signaled me to look over at the door frame. Turning my neck to rooms only exit. I saw an attractive guy leaning in the door frame. My eyes resting at every one of his unique features. And when I met his piercing gaze I felt a light tuck at my heart. Lost in a daze and staring at his purple hair ,it felt familiar. It was on the tip of my tong when he said it, "It has been 18 long years my Ariel". Tears of anger threated to fall from my eyes. The urge to choke him was to strong for me or for the boys to handle but I waited. When the men who were holding on to me finally released me from there firm grip's I calmly walked over to the unidentified boy. The boys who were holding me flinching lightly ,but after an okay sigh from the said man they calmed down. Thinking in his head that my reaction would be the same as his. He speed walked to me and lifted me of the ground hugging me tightly and taking his sweet time as if he has finally been reunited with a long lost friend. The moment my feet touched the ground I went straight for the throat. Gripping on to him tighter and tighter. Pinning him against the wall. Chaotic was the only word I could use to describe the behavior of the men that were present in the room. Closing the distance between me and the nameless man I put my lips dangerously close to his Adams apple before the heavy words left my mouth "I remember you and i will make it hurt every time you say my name" it shut everyone up. Before they went back to there chaotic behavior and they were pulling me of him. As if a different source was giving me strength it felt like a short view minutes of extra strength giving me the ability to close the man his airway and he gasped for air until two new men entered the room. I was lifted up by one and the creeps was Luhan the guy who kept on staring at me was now standing in front of me. Trying to lock his eyes with mine even tho I kept struggling to achieve the release of the man who was holding my waist. Putting both hands against my cheeks to lessen the chance of me avoiding his deer like eyes it felt as if he was gazing into my soul. With a now steady breathing pattern I whispered "Get the hell out of my head". An amazed look decorated his face that changed into annoyance when there wasn't happening . "Sleep" is what Luhan said in a soft voice. "Sleep" a more aggressive tone then before "SLEEP". I was able to hear the echo of his voice in my head until it suddenly stopped and everything was black.


 

 

My Ariel.

Opening my eyes in fear when I heart a voice calling out to me. Sitting up and looking around for any intruders I see that nobody has invaded my room. Standing up i see that I am now wearing a oversized white blouse that still is extremely see through. Looking in the mirror I pulled the rubber bands out of my hair and let my natural wavy hair fall don't to my shoulders. Not feeling this and not knowing if it is going to be necessary to attack someone I put it up in a high pony tail and went for the door. Placing my hand on the door handle I take a deep breath and get ready for what is awaiting me. Before I could push the door open it was already opened by D.O. A look of disappointment painted his face as he tried to refrain from any eye contact. Not minding this because lets be honest here I am here against my will. Selling humans is illegal and even if they are not human they didn't start this with proper maners. Walking past al of the 12 black bedroom doors and down the stairs through the same hallway i had entered and ended inside of the living room. One that I had yet to see. The main colours in the house were a dark red and black. Too Dracula if you ask me but hey who am I to judge right?. Suho walked up to me and bowed. My eyes widen when I saw what he was doing "I apologize on behave of my brothers. We've been teached our manners and we should have used them correctly. I apologize for not being presents when this 'Incident' happened and I apologize for any kind of harm my brothers may have caused you" when he finished his speech every one of the brother stood up and bowed a 90 degrees bow just like when they introduced them selfs to me only is this a total of twelve and when I met them they were with les then 9. " Sooooooo who are they?" I asked with the innocence of a child. It wasn't hard to see that the smile on Suho's face was just like Barbie's 'as plastic and fantastic as they get'. Clearing his throat he stood up straight and named everyone in the room once again.

-Suho I am the second leader

-Beakhyun our joker

-Chanyeol our giant

-D.O the chef in the house

-Sehun he is our youngest

-Kai he is the second youngest

-Kris our first in comment

My eyes trailed a little longer over him. He was the one that lifted me up when no one else could. Hearing Suho's fake cough brought me back to my senses.

- Chen our troller

-Tao the third youngest

-Luhan our most manly edition

-Lay the calmest of us all

and last but not least ...

-Xiumin he is our oldest.

'His name is Xiumin it's not a familiar name. And it surely is not a name that is used alot in the city where I came from'. Not forgetting my manners I bowed and introduced myself again just like I did I don't know three days ago. "Hello my name is Lee Ariel the only reason I'm here is because of the face who transported me here" pointing my index finger at Kai but not removing me eyes from the oldest member who kept avoiding the piercing look I was giving him.  "And the reason that I am still here is because I don't know where I am or where i should go to because my mom is a stuck up who doesnt do to help me. Once again its me by myself and I." The awkward silence that followed soon afterwards is not the worst thing ever after chocking somebody and falling asleep afterwards. "But I do think that there is some to explain am I right?" I asked Suho who was not faltering under the hard look that came from my face. Chen cleared his throat to remind us that this staring competition had an audience. I smoothed out the blouse and fixed my posture as I walked over to there first in comment. He lifted an eyebrow as I stood in front of him full of expectation's. "You're mother ed it up". Yes people that was the only thing the almighty leader had to say until Xiumin who was starring in front of him started telling a story from a different point of view.

A pretty lady filled with hatred and darkness was standing in front of him. When he tried to open his mouth she collapsed on the ground crying. Screaming in agony and pain she begged for his help. When he helped her up he noticed the bigness of her belly and he was filled with a sudden interest. "Do you know who I am" he asked the woman with a voice that reeked of dominance and an undertone that demanded to be obeyed. She shook her head. But she always kept her chin high. "Do you know what I am" he asked the woman with anticipation because he had already felt the strength that as coming of her. She nodded her head. "Then tell me mortal. What is it that you seek?" "A favor my angel" taking in a large amount of air as he signed deeply. "I am no angel" she furred her eyebrows "Dark angels are still angels". shocked at the women's response he told her an important part of the favor she would probably have forgotten. "Every one of the favors has his own price. Are you able to pay that price in return for the favor you seek?" This is the first time the lady bowed her head and it gave a little tuck on the side of his black heart. She nodded "Yes sir." Closing his eys and reading the wish from her mind he asked her "" Do you understand what you are getting yourself,no your daughter into?". Closing her eyes she sighed and answered the man shaped angel who was staring at her with a cold glare "I do". Not being able to open her eyes because of the strong wind that flew around her she stared talking to herself with nursing words. When the wind stopped blowing and she had the ability to open her eyes she turned around and was welcomed with the sound of a baby giggling. The baby surrounded by black was smiling but not at her. The child she carried for 9 months was smiling to her new ,what is that word again owh yeah ..... Guardian. Knowing that this was the price she had to pay in order to learn to love the daughter she had never wanted. Losing her in exchanged for loving her was the most heartbreaking thing the man had ever done. Normally the only things that mortals desire are money and power. Seeing this woman give up the only thing she was suppose to love to learn how to love is heartbreaking. But just as how selfish humans can be is there no difference in dark angels. They are not the same as angels they dont forgive and forget they dont give second chances and this one in particular was not a selfish angel until he felt the strength coming from the woman. It wasn't her power and it wasn't her love and strength he was feeling. It was the pure baby with an aura that wasn't white. The dark coloured aura that was meant for him and only him. Angels can be selfish too. Little things that they want, getting it and not caring about what or who gets hurt in there way of getting it. I guesse that that is wat makes the difference in dark and white angels. Turning from the baby and letting the woman near her even if his protective side did not want her near what was his. He made sure that the last thing the woman did was hearing the dark angel whisper one last time.

"I'll see you in 18 years my Ariel."


Authors note

As you can see .... I'm getting there

Longer chapters are on there way what do you guys think so far. feedback is always welcome. I am also enjoying it a lot more now because the story is finally getting somewhere. Is it what you expected and aren't we curious about our Ariels reaction. Lets leave you in a little cliffhanger.

Xoxo Tia