Chapter one

Forced Into His World

Cold, mean and stubborn is what they call me but I promise on the inside I'm not. I would like to describe myself as different.

My definition of different is unusual, not like the others. Different means unique and not what your used to. That is how I would describe myself. My name is Lee Ariel and I am 17 years old. I'm an okay drawer and i love to read. I live how the story builds up and the diffremt reactions of diffrent people. Everytime a book ends if feels as if i've lost friend. I learn from reactions in books because i would be the one that makes the wrong move and has to expect the wrong reaction. Im not good with new people and i am not the nicest person. I dont love to just smile. I dont just laugh. I am not the quite shy girl. I am not the cold shy girl, I live with my mom and I've never met my father. It has always been the two of us, because we aren't close with my mothers side of the family and I have never been good with new people I can be uhm rude? If I told you that my mom and me have always been this close I would have been lying. I noticed my mom loving me more throughout the years. I think that she has learned how to love me and I love her for it. My mom and me forever until the end.

"ARIEL!" Miss Shmidt woke me up with a ear piercing scream. "Yes?" Lifting up my head I gave her the widest grin my face was able to make in my 'i woke up like this' state. "I would like you to repeat the last sentence that we've just seen in the movie we were watching" Were we watching a movie Uhmmm well ..... "I'm sorry I wasn't paying any attention to the movie" bowing my head I whispered a small mianhae. She only looked at me and said "Make sure it won't happen again".

When the most stress relieving sound of the school bell was heard, I look up ready to leave when u heard a fake cough sound coming from the teacher. The grin from a short 20 minutes earlier appears immediately as bright as possible on my face. "Did you colour your hair miss Schmidt I like it-" "Ariel I know it was boring and I know that this is not something that you are interested in but come on you really need this bull to pass the exam." A giggle escaped from my lips as I smiled and listened to my favorite teacher rambling on. "I know, i will pay more attention and saranghea ,but i need to go home now". I kissed her cheek and left the classroom.

The moment i stepped out of the school building I felt the strangest thing. I would almost describe it as deja vu. A presence? Maybe just a stare? Im not sure. The only thing I was sure about was that is was bad. It felt cold and dark. Because of this uneasy feeling I start to walk a little faster wanting to go home. I don't hear any footsteps but it's just that I don't feel comfortable in this position, so when I finally see the apartment where I live with my mother I let out a realized sign. Lifting my foot to take the next step forward i heard footsteps speeding towards me. In this moment al my thought went away with the wind and I start running. "Home home home" faster faster faster. I'm almost there a view more feet come on Ariel come on.Is went through my head as my feet moved on there own. I could feel my blood pumping faster and feel my head hurting.My survival instinct kicked in and told my body to move faster then it has ever done without thought.The moment i saw the door of my apartment i immediately felt more at ease.The worm smell of mom's cooking reached my nose and my body finally felt as ease. Closing the door behind me I took off my shoes "Mom im home".

"Ma?" I walk towards the kitchen. I stopped when I heard a voice and I am a 100% sure that that is not my mother. "Please don't take her from me. I beg you. I'll give you everything that you want." Walking further to the kitchen slowly and steady. Standing in front of the kitchen door I leaned forward so I can peek through the door. Seeing my mother on her knees holding someones hands i couldn't make out who it was. Tears started to roll down my eyes as I saw the pathetic state my mother was in and I started to choke on my silent sobs. The person turned his neck towards me. Stttt every sound my body and mind were making fade away in that instant moment. I looked eyes with him. Lord what was he gorgeous. It felt as if my heart was put on pause, like my lungs were pulled out of me and forced the rest of my body to wait until the were right back in place. He turned his face back to my mom and I lifted myself off the ground not even realizing that I was sitting on the floor. I pushed the door open and walked to my mommy and hugged her. She kept on sobbing and then I felt a cold wind against my back and heard a soft whisper "Till tomorrow dear Ariel." When I turned around the man was gone......

Lifting mom up the kitchen floor and putting her to bed. Waiting until she calmed down and fell asleep. So much bull going on in my head, I am way to tired to think or even process everything that had happened today I will talk to my mom in the morning before I go to school. I decided to take a shower to relieve some stress. Getting undressed and getting into the shower i could already feel my body getting calmer.I the cold water.I signed, a deep sigh left my lips.I turn on the hot water.The moment the worm water touched my skin all the events of tonight came rushing back into my mind.I started thinking and start having questions.Why was mom crying? Who was that man?Was he even there or was it just my imagination overruling my reality.Should i stop reading books that affect the way i see reality.I signed again as i turned of the shower and started to dry myself.I took out my most comfortable pajamas that i could find and left the bathroom.Walking over to my bedroom and gripping on to my sketchbook that i picked up from the table, the uneasy feeling came back to me.The panic,the stare i felt in my back it was terrifying.As i walk into my room i place myself and the side of my bed. But the moment my head hit the softness of my pillow the exhaustion was to much for me to comprehend and my eyelids were to stubborn so they closed my vision and my mind went along with the will to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Author's Note:

What do you guys think of the first chapter more coming soon. I don't really know which way this is going to go but aren't you curious to know who the mysterious man is. I do want to make the chapter longer but that will be along the way. I'll see you guys soon

lots of love

TiaWhite