VIII. Chasing Ten, Part 2: Hoping

Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyong saw, he saw how Johnny passionately kissed Ten. Of course, it hurts him. He was at Ten's balcony, he just wanna see Ten but he was surprised that they were kissing. Ten's pregnancy is for about 9 months now, as his private investigator said. Finally, just a little bit more and I'll can see our babies. He really felt the urge to call the babies as his, he didn't know why.

He just kept staring at them until he saw Johnny broke the kiss from Ten, then said something that he didn't hear. I wish I was him. He thought. He hid when Ten looked at his way. It's so hard when you're only hiding from the one you love.

“Ten, I'll just shower again, I'm sweaty.” He heard Johnny said, loud. He formed his hand a fist, he can't help but to feel angry. He sneaked his head again, and he was faced with an angry Ten. “Taeyong, please stop doing this.”

“Why? Remember what I said. I won't lose hope, Ten. From the start, I know that you are mine.” He said, determined.  He won't lose hope, ever. Ten was his first and will be the last.

“Please Taeyong. I'm so tired of you. I've already moved on.” 

“No. I know that you still love me. I believe that you'll come back to me ”

 

-----

 

Ten touched his tummy, he felt like his water bag just broke. Oh no. Why when Taeyong was here? He flinched when he felt the pain. It hurts. He continued to massaged his tummy. Until Taeyong noticed him.

“What happened? Did your water broke?! . We need to go to the hospital!” Taeyong carried him, although he's heavy. He winced, as he felt the urge to just bring the babies out his body.

“Just hang on, Ten!”

His mother noticed that Taeyong was running down the stairs, carrying him. “Oh my God! What happened to Ten?! And why you're here?!”

“Please let me, Mrs. Leechaiyakul. I'll take care of him.” His mother left behind them, shouting Johnny's name. Always Johnny. 

“O-ouch.” Ten blurted out. He cannot take the pain anymore. 

The time they arrived at Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter