III. Positive

Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 3 weeks,

 

“Johnny, I'm not feeling well.” Ten spoke, his body was slumped on the couch. His body was heavy, and he was always sleepy.

“We should go to the doctor, Ten, it's been a week since you're like that.” Johnny said, then helped Ten to sat up. Ten felt like vomiting so he ran to the nearest bathroom in the hall. Johnny followed after him.

He vomited, but there was none. Johnny rubbed his back.

“Did you do 'it' with Taeyong, Ten?” Johnny suddenly asked, Ten was shocked. He couldn't answer for a while.

 

“Y-yes, hyung. The night before I called you.” Ten stuttered. Johnny clenched his fist. Ten must be pregnant and the father is that worthless man.

“Maybe you are pregnant, Ten. That's the symptoms I know. Wait here and I'll buy pregnancy tests.” Ten nodded his head and they walked outside the bathroom. He's really not feeling well.

 

 

“Hyung. All are positive.”

“. Better be sure so we're going to the doctor.”

 

 

 

 

 

“You are pregnant for about a week now. Congratulations, Mr?”

“Leechaiyakul, Dr. Kim.” Johnny was shocked when Ten used his real last surname, not 'Lee'. Ten touched his stomach, feeling happy for the first time after he got out of Taeyong's house.

“Well, you should really be careful at your pregnancy, okay? Here's the vitamins you should take for your baby.” Ten only nodded then they got out of the room. Ten felt his tears starting to fall out of his eyes, he's happy. Taeyong gave him this happiness, the only happiness his husband gave him.

“Johnny, am I dreaming?”

“No, Ten. This is real. I'll pinch you if you want.”

“No, Your pinch hurts. Hahahahahaha.” Ten joked, Johnny was happy again to see his best friend happy too, it's like a biggest achievement in his life.

“My little Taeyong.” Ten massaged his tummy, soon, there will be a baby on it. Johnny stared at his bestfriend, then smiled. At least, he's happy now. It's okay that I am the one who always feel the pain.

“Let's go now, Johnny hyung. I'm sleepy.”

“Oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter