XIII. It's just a.....?

Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“! WHAT WAS THAT?!” Ten woke up, screaming those words. Sweats were forming on his forehead. He looked around, searching for Lucas and Mark. But he saw was a sleeping Taeyong on his side. But I thought he was dead? “. It's a long ride dream.” He wiped those sweats away and get out of the bed. He called for the boys, and they came running at him.

“Mama, Papa was asleep too? He said that he will wake you up! It's already afternoon!” Ten was shocked when Mark said that. It was already afternoon? Did I really woke up that late? But I slept early yesterday! 

“Did you two have a lunch?” Mark and Lucas nodded. He let them wake up their father and he took a bath. He kept thinking about that dream. It's really horrible. It was my first time dreaming about that. Also, it was very detailed like a book. I even heard their thoughts even though its just a dream. He prepared them their snacks and walked to their room. Taeyong was awake and he was playing with the kids. “Hyung.” Ten called.

Taeyong looked at Ten. “Hmm? Why Tennie?” He asked. Ten shrugged, he will just tell it to Taeyong later. He told that the snack was already done, he carried Lucas while Taeyong carried Mark. The three were laughing. 

Taeyong glanced over Ten again, and it seemed like his husband was spacing out. “Ten, something wrong?” He speculated that Ten had a bad dream. Well, Ten was really like that, when he dreamed a bad one. “Hyung, are you really real? You are not dead?” Taeyong stared at him, cannot believe at what he said then laughed. “Are you silly, Tennie? Why would I be dead?” He laughed more. Ten felt embarrassed in front of Taeyong and their kids so he covered his tray on his face.

“Really, Ten, did you have a bad dream? You slept like, 16 hours straight? That's new. I tried to wake you up but you were sleeping soundly so I just slept beside you.” The younger of the two put down his tray and nodded at Taeyong. He really had a bad dream. Taeyong thought. “Hyung....” Ten told Taeyong and their sons about his bad dream.

 

 

 

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Really Ten? Wow! That's a good bad dream!” Taeyong laughed, loud. Their kids are looking at him. “Papa, are you on high?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter