Remember my one condition?

Yahh Son DongWoon, I dated you just because my mom told me too!

 

Yoseob *aisshhh she's not waking up, i have to call the cops! Uh wait! I cant! this will be a big hit on the news. Gotta call JoonGun hyung!

*B2ST's Dorm*

 

Hyunseung: Yaahh Dujunie! Thats my favorite cup, why are you using it?! 

Dujun: Mwo? Theres no names on it. 

Hyunseung:" Oh yeah?" *pull the cup up and show his name to Dujun* "See, whats this? Cant read? 4-D H-Y-U-N-S-E-U-N-G-I-E, a fan gave me this!"
Dujun: "Fineeee, aish i like this type of cup, wae no fans give me this?" :( 

Hyunseung: "Sokay i let you borrow that, but just for this last time okay!

Dujun: "Nehh whatever"

Hyunseung went to the living room, approaching JoonGun hyung who is laying on a pillow watching the TV

 

*ringg, ringgg*

JoonGun: "Did you guys heard anything?"

Hyunseung: No, hey ! JoonGun hyung!! Thats my pillow!! Give it back!!" *pulls the pillow from JoonGun hyung's head*

*RIIIINGGGGGGG, RINGGGG* 

JoonGun: Hey my phone, 'Neh, yeobohaseyo seobbie,' 

Yoseob: "HYUNG!! WAE TOOK SO LONG TO PICK A PHONE HUH?!"
JoonGun: "I forgot where i put my phone, i did hear something ring but i cant detect from where the sound came, luckily Hyunseung lift up my pillow from my  head, hehe"
Hyunseung: "ITS MY PILLOW!!!"
Yoseob: "Okay whatever, listen hyung! You have to come here quickly! Yoonika is fainted and Dongwoon and Gikwang is fighting with a stranger. I dont know what happen but just come quickly!!  They got a knives just now!! We're near at the **** ice cream stall at the lotte world! Hurry hyung!"
JoonGun: "What?! Okay i'll come as fast as i can!!

Hyunseung: "What happen?! Sounds so serious!"
JoonGun: "Wheres the van's key, Dongwoon and Gikwang is fighting with a bad guy and Yoonika is fainted! Go tell Dujun! We're going togather!"
Hyunseung: "Okay!" *when into the room* "Dujunie! ppali wake up, we're going to lotte world! Did you see my jacket?!" 

Dujun: " Haish, i feel lazy, you guys go have fun. I want to sleep now."

Hyunseung: "YOON DUJUN!! WOONIE AND GIKKIE IS FIGHTING WITH A BAD GUY AND YOONIKA IS FAINTED!!"
Dujun: " What?! Why dont you say so? Okay ill come along!" 

 

They both grab their jacket and headed out with JoonGun hyung. 

 

*in the van*

Dujun: Whats happening actually? 

Hyunseung: "I dont know, Seobbie called just now and told to come. He havent story out yet.

 

********************************************************************

 

Dongwoon kicks stranger1's ball that makes him collapse. Dongwoon attack Stranger2 who is fighting with Gikwang. Without realising stranger1 is already got up, with a gun. 

 

'Dongwoon watch out!!!!' Yoseob shouted and the stanger1 shoot him. Luckily Hyunseung came from backwards and push Stranger1 that makes him fall and missed the shot to hit Yoseob. The Lotte World guard who is on duty pass that place quickly called other guard to come. Both of the stranger is handed to the guard. JoonGun hyung tell the guard to not to reveal that B2ST is in this case or else they're gonna hunt down by the reporters and paparazzi. The guard agree as he and his team is a fan of B2ST xD 

 

Dujun: Come on lets take Yoonika to the hospital *approaching Yoonika to lift her* 

Dongwoon: "Hyung let me do it"
Hyunseung: "No, Woonie ah. You just fought with those bastard. You must be exhausted! Let Dujunie do it" 

Dongwoon: "No, even if anyone should carry her walking to the hospital, it would be me. Just have to carry her to the van. Plus im in disguise, if Dujunie hyung carry her to the van, im afraid people will saw this."

Dujun: "Can you make it?"

Dongwoon: "Anything for her hyung" :)
JoonGun: "Okay now everyone split. Dont tract any attention okay? Especially you Hyunseung!"

Hyunseung: " Aish, fine!" 

 

Dongwoon carry Yoonika on his back in a position pretends like Yoonika has fallen asleep. By that, people wont get suspicious of anything. But Dongwoon walks as fast as he can to the van. 

 

 

 

*reached the van*

*Yooni-ahh, wake up!* Dongwoon screams from inside of his heart. Seeing the one who have his heart laying unconsiously in his hand. He just realize that he is inlove with this girl here in his hand. 

*Yoonie is so beautiful* He felt calm everytime he laid his eye on her. *Her mouth* 

 

*Smoochh* 

 

*Her lips is ing soft...* 

 

At that time, Gikwang turn his head and saw Dongwoon kissed Yoonika, His heart felt something.......Jealousy. Yes, Gikwang knows that feeling. But he just turn his head back and pretends like nothing happens.

*Yoonika: Whats that, i felt something soft hit my lips. Where am i? Whoaw, so beautiful here. Is that Dongwoon?

Dongwoon come here! 'Yoonika,  wake up please.....'

 ''Kiss me again....'' 

'Only if you wake up' *

 

Yoonika opens her eyes and look around, she felt dizzy.....her cheecks hurt a bit. She felt warm.....*OMG im in Dongwoons arm*

 

Yoonika: Dongwoon- ahh..

Dongwoon: "Ah yoonika! Youve got up already! Thank god.!"

Yoonika: "What? Im fine, whe-wheres those bastard just now?"
Dongwoon: "We've handed them to the guard. The guard then will handed them to the cops" 

 

Yoonika looks around. She saw Dujun, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang at the infront seat. 

 

Yoonika: How come Dujun, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Gikwang oppa is here, ehm, wheres Junhyung oppa?"
Dongwoon: :) "They came to save us just now, Junhyung oppa has a recording to make"

"Ahh youve woke up already! Are you okay? Now you relax, we're taking you to the hospital" Yoseob turns and saw Yoonika have already got up.

 

Yoonika: "Neh im fine, Hospital? What? No, its okay, im fine! That bastard just slap me, thats all. Im fine, really"
Yoseob: "JoonGun hyung, Yoonika said she's fine. Are we still heading to the hospital?"
JoonGun: Really? We're already near to the hospital. Hm its okay. How about, lunch? at Yoseob's abbeoji's restaurant?"
Gikwang, Dujun, Hyunseung, Yoseob: GREAT!!" :D 

Gikwang: Yoonika, you alright?" *Yoonika wakes up just after Dongwoon kissed her, ehmmm its like Dongwoon gives her power*
Yoonika: "Neehh oppa! Dont worry" :3 

Dujun: "Yoonika is a strong girl, i know you'll be fine!" 

Hyunseung: " yeah i agree with Dujunie"

 

Dongwoon: "Does your cheeks still hurt?"
Yoonika: "Hmm not really. Hehe. aish you guys worries to much!"
Yoseob: "Ofcourse we do! You're like a sister to us! I saw how that bastard slaps you! So hard that make you fainted plus your head hits the wall too" 

Yoonika: "My head just knock a bit to wall, else than that. Im fine!" :D

 

* reaches the restaurant*

 

Yoseob's abeoji: "Goshh you guys came, Seobbie-ah, why dont you tell appa first that you were coming?"

Yoseob: "Hehe i wanted to make a surprise, here we are! SURPRISEE!!" 

Yoseob's abeoji: "Aishh this boy, come everyone, sit. Aigooo, heres the menu"
Gikwang: "Nehh thank you"
Yoseob's abeoji: "Ahh Dongwoon ahh, come here sit with me! I want to tell you something"
Dongwoon : * Aishh, i want to sit with Yoonika >.< * "Nehh ahjussi,"

Gikwang gets to sit next to Yoonika.
Yoonika* Hey whats this? i feel happy when im with Gikwang too? Same feeling with Dongwoon. Aigoo hows this... >,< hm Gikwang is still my bias. I forgot that fangirl over him last night -_-* 

 

Yoseob's abeoji: "Yah Dongwoon, your father came here last two days! With his friend. Hmm whats his friend's name.....Professor Park....Park Jae......hmm

 

Dongwoon: "Park Jae-Hwa?"
Yoseob's abeoji: "Oh yess! Park Jae-Hwa-ssi! Haha nice friend of your father.

***

Gikwang :"Yoonika, what do you want to eat?"
Yoonika: "Hmm anything" :)
Yoseob's abeoji: "O' whos this. Waaahhh Gikwang already have a girlfriend! Waaa so pretty! Haishh Seobbie-ahh, when will you have one?" 

Yoseob: "Yahhh appa!!" 

Gikwang: "Wha' aaaa, Ahjussi.. She's not my girlfriend...."

Yoonika: "Nehh im not Gikwang's girlfriend..Im Dongwoon's personal assistant " ^_^''
Yoseob's abeoji: "Ohh i thought you guys are a couple as you seems match with each other, aish just go date! You too will make a good couple"

Dongwoon: "Ahjussii andwaee!"
Yoseob's abeoji: "Mwo? Whats with Dongwoon? Is she your girlfriend?"
Dongwoon: "Ah, aniyo" ~(T.T)~

Yoseob's abeoji: "Haha ive thought so, you dint match with her. Your face looks too matured. Gikwang is more match with her as Gikwang's face is a bit childish. Hyunseung-ah, are you agree with me? " 

Hyunseung: "Ahhh...erm...hahaha." *Aishh what to say, Dongwoon will mad at me if i agrees with Yang Ahjussi* "aa,, oh yeah. hm i think Yoonika is match with me. Hehe" 

 

*cricket sound* *cricckk cricckk* o.e


Dongwoon *Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh whats with Yang ahjussii!!!! Now, im so jealous. Aish, im the one who suppose to be next with Yoonika, Yang ahjussi should said that Yoonika is my girlfriend!!!*  

 

 

 

"Oh hey, look! The food is here!" Dujun tries to make things go right again. 

 

They eat while having chat with Yoseob's father. While Dongwoon, Hyunseung, yoseob, Dujun and JoonGun hyung having chat with Yang ahjussi, Yoonika and Gikwang is eating with silence. Gikwang dint join them chatting because Gikwang is the member who spends the least time with other member's father. As he's the busiest among all. 

*whisper*

Yoonika: "Oppa, i see that youre not so close with Yang ahjussi"
Gikwang: "Neh, it always happend that im on schedule when b2st's mothers and father came"
Yoonika: "Hmm so busy, i understand. Aish i feel awkward" >.<
Gikwang: "Aww me too. haha dont worry. You can talk to me. Less awkward huh?" :D
Yoonika: "Yeah, thank god. Oppa you wanna know something?" 

Gikwang: "What?"

Yoonika: "Just now when i fainted, i dreamt of Dongwoon. He kissed me" 

 

Yoonika said that and turn her face. Her face is blushed up.

 

Gikwang: "Oh yeah? Hahaha. Aish im so jealous with Woonie now! Hahahaha"
Yoonika: "What? Why? Why did you have to get jealous?" O.o

Gikwang: "Coz he kissed you, hahaha"

Yoonika look at Gikwang with a blurred face o.e

 

Gikwang: "Err....ahahah...Im joking....hahaha" 

Yoonika: "Owhh, Hahaha! I thought you're serious! Hahaha" xD
Gikwang: "Oh aniyoo" *actually, i am serious* 

 

 

Gikwang and Yoonika is having a friendly chat with each other without realizing that Dongwoon had his eyes on them all the time. The eyes of jealousy xD 

 

*continues chat and eat* 

 

*finish eating, in the car heading back to their dorm*

 

Yoonika: " hyung, can you send me back to Lotte World? I wanted to get my car back"
JoonGun: "Okay! But im sending Gikwang back to the dorm first, he have a shooting for Win Win"

Yoonika: "Ne, arasso" 

 

*Reached their dorm* 

 

Hyunseung: " Ahh so tired, im going in now Yoonika! Byee~!"
Dujun: "Nae, me too! Bye Yoonika~ Take care!"

Gikwang: "Im going now, Bye yeom! Woonie-ahh, dont go to the dorm first, accompany Yoonika to the Lotte World. Take good care of her okay?"
On their way to Lotte World, Yoonika who was sitting next to Dongwoon falls asleep and Dongwoon lift her a bit, so that Yoonika would be in his arm. He lifts her slowly so she wouldnt get up. Dongwoon takes out a box which he bought when he was eating sushi with Yoonika before their meeting last two days. The box contains a necklace which he bought for Yoonika, he plans to give that necklace during their date, but his plan was ruined. While he was putting the neckless on, Yoonika got up and holds his hand.

Yoonika; " Dongwoon-ahh whats this?"

 Dongwoon;" a neckless. Well i wanted to give you on our date just now. But i dint get the chance. So im giving it to you. now. 

Yoonika; " nice. When did you buy this?" 

Dongwoon; " remember when we were having lunch before we went to the meeting last two days?" 

Yoonika; " oh yeah. You got up and went out for awhile that time. Okay i remebered. Thank you for this! I love it!" 

Dongwoon; " Hey remember our phone conversation last night?" 

Yoonika; "yeah........why?"

 Dongwoon; "one condition" 

Yoonika; "Oh yeah! About that. Aish i thought youve forgot already. Okay tell me the condition" Dongwoon; " nope. Haha the condition is..... You cant open this neckless. You have to wear it everytime and anywhere you go. Arasso?" 

Yoonika; " cant get this off me? Wae?" *pouting face* 

Dongwoon; " coz im afraid you would forget me" 

Yoonika"why is that so.....?"

Dongwoon; " eeeeerrrr...er....hm.....its because.......its. Oh yeah! Its because im afraid that if you forget me, you will forget about your job too! Aish if that happen, JoonGun hyung will be very mad at you. Aigooo i cant let this from happening so came out with a plan. Im a genius am i? Hehhee i know that" 

Yoonika; " God whats with this guy" *shook her head* 

 

* reached lotte world* 

 

Yoonika; "im going straight to my home now. Annyeong!" 

Dongwoon; " okay. Please be carefull! Call me if anything happens! And also, dont forget about my condition okay!" 

Yoonika; "Really? I can?"

 

Dongwoon: "Of course you can! I dont want my P.A to get even one day off!" 
Yoonika: "Aish, so cruel" 

Dongwoon: "Haha just kidding, okay now! Annyeong!" ^^