During the date.........(part1)

Yahh Son DongWoon, I dated you just because my mom told me too!

 

 

 

*The meeting ends. Everyone disperse.*

 

Dongwoon: Hey, im going back with the other members"

Yoonika: "Okay then. Annyeong~ *bows*

 

I went out the meeting room without realizing that Dongwoon follows me from behind.

 

"Yoonie-ahh~"

 

I turn my back and i feel something awkward. Like seriously, whats with this guy? O.o

 

Yoonika: Yes?

Dongwoon: "Im free on this Saturday right?"

Yoonika: "Saturday? Thats two days from now. Yeah. Why?"

Dongwoon: "So, you're free on that day too right?"

Yoonika:" Hm, i guess so. Come on now? Straight to the point, what is it? Wants to borrow my car or what? Haha!"

Dongwoon:"Your car? Pfftt no...But....i want to borrow you?

Yoonika:"What do you mean?" O.o

Dongwoon:" Well, im thinking...How about we go catch up some movies or anything?"

Yoonika:"Son Dongwoon-ssi, youre asking me to go for a date with you?"

Dongwoon: "Err...uhm...well......Hey, thank god youre a genius! Okay, come to my dorm at 10. am okay? Anything, just call me. Goodbye!"

 

He walks fast and join his other member and leaves me wondering alone. Did. Dongwoon. Ask. Me. For. A ........DATE?! A DATE?! ~(^_^)~ wait wait wait...it should be A DATE?! (O.O) Like hello, i dint even say that i want to! Ive never been into a date before ~.~ Its not that no one asks, but i just dont like it. Ill dont know what to do or what to say during a date. Thats why i never go if anyone asks (-_-) Okay about this guy...........how can i reject?!?!?!? But at first, i did feel a slight happiness and excited when he ask......OKAY NOW! Stop thinking about this, i have to focus about the song arrangement! HWATING!!

 

I went back home and arrange B2ST parts and ive done for like, 45 minutes. So now, i got nothing to do so go open my twitter acc ^^

 

I dint see Dongwoon neither the other member on the Timeline. So i tweet .

 

 

d.JPG

 

Haishh.. So boring. Thank god some of my friends are on the line.

 

* 1 new interaction*

*click*

untitled.JPG

 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is this guy?! Oh shoot! Omooo so embarrassed that he saw my tweet >.< . Im dead if his fan knows this!! I must told him to delete this.

 

*Brrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrr* *phone vibrate*

 

Dongwoon: "Ne, yeobohaseyo, Yoonie-ah. Miss me already? "

Yoonika: "Pfft no! I call coz i want you to delete that tweet just now! NOW! Pleaseeee"

Dongwoon: "Haha why?"

Yoonika:" I just dont want to get bashed from your fan" :'(

Dongwoon: Oh my fan. Shoot, i forgot, Okay ill delete~

Yoonika:"Okay thank you so much!!"

Dongwoon:" But on one condition~ hehe"

Yoonika:" What?"

Dongwoon:" Ill tell you on our date day. Annyeong~"

Yoonika:" Arasso. Thanks btw!"

Dongwoon:" No problem. Haha."

 

Haaaaa thank god he wants to delete it. Or else, im dead -_- Okay better go to sleep now.

I wrap my self with my blanket but suddenly my phone vibrates.

 

~ Dongwoon-ssi: Yoonie-ahh, Goodnight! Have a sweet dream okay? Hehe sleep tight. xoxo ~

 

Goodnight wish from Dongwoon? Haha now he is such a sweet guy.

~To: Dongwoon-ssi: Nehh~ You too. Dont let the bed bug bites x) ~

Suddenly i remembered what happend today. Hmmmm so much! Every skinship runs in my mind now. Homaiii, i think im falling for him. Cant deny, he is a sweet guy. And i love sweet guy...... omo eotokke. What if he just treet me as a private assistant and a bestfriend while im having a crush on him? NO NO, i cant fall deeper! If i fall deeper, it'll be a one-sided love. Hmmm like clapping with one hand. If i dont want to fall deeper, i have to treats him a rough. Like how guys treat their friend. Yeah! Thats right!

 

 

*B2ST's dorm*

*Dongwoon: She replies! Even with a cute emoticon! haha.*

Doojoon: "Yahh maknae, why are you smiling with yourself?" O.o

Dongwoon:"Nothing~"

Doojoon:"Pfftt i know youre hiding something!"

Dongwoon:"Nothing okay, now move a little. I havent wash my face yet."

 

Dongwoon went out the room to wash his face.

 

Gikwang: "yahh, Doojoon hyung, give me Dongwoon's phone."

Doojoon:" Here~ What do you want to do?"

Gikwang: "I want to check with whom he texted just now. Hehehe"

Yoseob:" Hey give me! i want to check his phone too"

Gikwang & Yoseob: Waaaaaahhh. Its Yoonika. Haha!"

Doojoon:"Ive thought so."

Gikwang: " Yoseob, pass me my phone"

Yoseob:" Here~ Let me guess, you want to take her number right? You have a crush on her?

Gikwang:" I dont know. But she's cute and nice. I like her. Hyung, put his phone back"

Yoseob:" Aisshh you  are so mean. Poor him!"

Gikwang:" I aint gonna do anything"

Doojoon&Yoseob :"Yeahh rightt~"

Gikwang:"For now xD"

Dongwoon enters the room. Dongwoon: "Mwo? What happen?"

Doojoon, Gikwang&Yoseob: "Nothing.  Goodnight~"

 

They all went to sleep without Dongwoon being suspicious. But instead of being suspicious, he is thinking of something.

*Did Yoonika mind that i kiss her forehead today? Hmm she seems to be awkward with me because of it. Plus i ask her for a date. Aigooooo. Eotokke?! I think ive fall inlove. Ha wait, I AM IN LOVE. Hahahaha!! Silly me. Haha the moment she came today, aish i dont know whats happening to me. I laugh to much cause i want to avoid from being awkward. Hm i have to tell her this. She seems upset that i laughed her. Hmm Junhyung hyung and Hyunseung hyung is right. Ive fall in love with Yoonika.

 

Junhyung, Hyunseung and Dongwoon moment*

 

"Hyung, i want to ask you something" Dongwoon whisper slowly to junhyung because he doesnt want his other hyung to hear this.

Junhyung: Mwo, why are we whispering?"

Dongwoon: Coz its a private question. Secrett!"

Junhyung: "Nae, whats with secret? Are they making a comeback?"

Dongwoon: "Hyung dont be silly, i said secret! not that Secret. Haishhh"

Junhyung: Haha okay okay, what do you want to ask?"

Dongwoon: Hm, i have this feeling. I feel happy, and feel like dont want to be apart with her. I dont want anything come including awkwardness. Just happy and feels like laughing all the time when im with her. So comfortable. Whats that feeling hyung?"

Junhyung: "Omoo, my maknae is growing up! haha!" Suddenly dongwoon cover his junhyung mouth.

Dongwoon: "Hyung! dont say this out loud!"

Junhyung: "Mianhei. Hehe. Thats what you call love! I often feel that when i with Hara."

 

*pop out from the infront seat* Hyunseung: " What are you guys 'whispering' about?

Dongwoon: "Aniyo hyung. Nothing."

Junhyung: "There is something and he doesnt want to tell anyone but me. Hehe"

Hyunseung: "Pfttt come on, everything that you guys "whisper" is already caught by my ears! hahaha!

Dongwoon: What?!"

Hyunseung: " chill down maknae-ahh. I wont tell anyone. Plus, Junhyung was right. That feeling you were having is really love"

Dongwoon: Nehh, thank you hyung!"

Hyunseung: Who is it, by the way?

Junhyung: Yeah, Hyunseung is right, who that badluck girl? Junhyung teased jokingly

Dongwoon: Its Yoonika.

Junhyung: Ive thought so.

Dongwoon: How?"

Junhyung:" Because shes the only girl that you have been meeting! haha!"

 

*~The date ~*

 

 

Hyunseung:" Woonie-aahh, Yoonika is already here. She's outside, waiting for you.

Junhyung:"Pftt what kind of guy that his girlfriend who are the one that has to fetch him for a date."

Gikwang:" Obviously its Dongwoon's type of guy. HAHAHA!!"

Dongwoon: " Shut up hyung. Youre not in my place~ Okay. Im going, annyeong~"

 

 

Dongwoon opens the door and bows at me "Come on lets go!" He takes and hand and drag me to the car.

 

"Take good care of our maknae okay? Hahaha"

 

Dujun shouted before we got of from his sight.

 

*enters the car*

 

Dongwoon: "can i drive?"

Yoonika: "Sure, show me your license first"

Dongwoon: "Hmm i dont have one..." He said with a cute sad face.

Yoonika: "Hmm then you cant drive my car. hehe"

Dongwoon: "Waee?" Making cute sad face again.

Yoonika: "I dont want to get into any accident. I love myself ya know!"

Dongwoon: "Hm okay then. I dont want you to get into any accident too" *and i love yourself too, aishh*

Yoonika: "So where are we going?"

Dongwoon: "Lotte world!"

Yoonika: "Okay!"

 

*Lotte world*

 

We go to many places and played many games. We stops awhile to get some ice cream at a ice creams stall that is a bit far from other store and stall. We choosed it because its far away from croud because we afraid if there any b2uty anywhere. While we were eating ice cream, i asks him the reason he ask me for a date. And his answer is, "I always wanted to go to Lotte World, but i dont know whom to ask and i just think that it will be cool if i go with a girl, so i asks you"

Ive thought so. Its not that he likes me -_- 

 

Dongwoon: Hey look! Theres a haunted house! How about we go there now?

Yoonika: Erm, dont want!"

Dongwoon: "awww come on now....are you scared?"

Yoonika: "As a girl. Yes i am!"

Dongwoon: "Dont worry, you can hug me if youre scared, hahaha!"

Yoonika: "No no, i said i dont want"

Dongwoon: "Okay then, ill go now. You wait until i finish okay? Ill comeback to you once ive finished. Dont go anywhere okay?

Yoonika: "What? You want to leave me alone here?"

*OMG why is she doing that cute pouting face?! I cant stands it! Feel like kissing her again!!!* Dongwoon: "What to do, i already asks you to come along with me"

Yoonika: "Fine, you go by yourself. Ill wait here"

Dongwoon: "Really? you dont mind?" *Aisshh my plan is ruined*

Yoonika: "No. im fine here"

Dongwoon: "Okay bye"

 

Dongwoon walks by and leaves me alone. Hey wait why is this guys have been looking me.

 

Stranger 1: Hey, are you alone?"

Yoonika: "No im with my father"

Stranger 2: "Haha funny, wheres your father now cutie?"

Yoonika: Hes buying me an icecream. "

Stranger1 :" come with us now!

Yoonika: "What?! No!" 

 

The strangers pull Yoonika hand and wanted to drag him into a van that they parked not far away from the stall. Yoonika struggles to get herself away from them but energy of 2 men is too strong for Yoonika to fight although she had a black belt for taekwondo. 

 

"Let me go, Helpp!!" She screams and asks for helps, 

*pangg* the stranger slaps Yoonika hard in her face. The stranger slaps so hard that can make Yoonika fainted And suddenly, 

 

'Yoonika!!'

 

Dongwoon came and punch the stranger in his stomach. Stranger 2 came and kick Dongwoon's legs. Dongwoon got up and smack that stranger 2 head's really hard till his head bleed and he fainted. Stranger 1 takes out a knive and luckily Dongwoon saw it and quickly defends himself from his hand being cut with the knive, Dongwoon and the Stranger1 struggle as the Stranger1 wants to hit him and Dongwoon is defending his self from the knives. Stranger2 awakes and takes a knuckles size rock to hit Dongwoon, he got up and ready to hit Dongwoon. Dongwoon realise this but he couldnt help himself from avoiding it as he is struggling with Stranger1 but suddenly 

 

*punchh* 

 

A fight starts between Gikwang that came out of nowhere and stranger2. Gikwang manages to grabs the rock that Stranger2 holds and throws it away. That way, itll be easier for him to fight that stranger. Yoseob went to wakes Yoonika up, "Yoonika wake up!!"