Sadness inside

Idol in Love

Jennie and Jimin were kissing. Rosé saw Jimin's hand wrapped around her waist and jennie's hand around his neck. Rosie's eyes were teary and she didn't notice it was dripping. See them like that made rosé hurt even though they just dated. Suddenly some wrap their hand around Rosé mouth and took her to an empty closet. Who are you? It's ok it's me Jungkook. Rosé didn't know what to do instead she hugged Jungkook tightly while crying. Shh..its going to be fine. I...I shouldn't have accepted him if I knew he was going to be like this. It's not your fault Rosé. Whose is it? It's mine. Rosé was confused. I was supposed to have a collab with you but when Jimin told me he liked you I gave him my spot...I'm so sorry Rosé. So it was you who came at the studio. Nodded. Why didn't you tell me before. I didn't know if you were going to be fine. And I'm do see I'm fine?  No. Rosie pls I'm sorry. I have one more thing to say, what was in that letter? Jungkook seemed surprised by your answer. Tell me! It's a letter for my feelings to you. Rosie paused for a second. You had feelings for me too? Yes ever since I met you I always want to ask you but you were to busy with your career that time. I...I'm truly sorry i didn't know you  had feelings for me oppa... will you give me a chance Rosie? I don't know I'll think, and can you give this bracelet back to jimin and say it's over thanks. Rosé left the closet. JUNGKOOK'S POV: Jimin hyung here Rosie wants me to give this to you as a payback. Why is she giving me this back? I don't know ask her yourself. Where is she? At the beach. Thanks. Wait, Jimin, if things go wrong don't go to her anymore. Jimin was really confused but left. Rosé Pov: Rosie it's alright after tomorrow everything will go back to how it was....