Danger

Idol in Love

Fine I'll give you a chance since where suppose act as a couple. Rosé let's not act let's become one real thing...pls? Jimin said with a pouted face. Fine your too adorable when begging! Did you just call me adorable? N..no! Yes you don't lie! I really didn't . Really your blushing! Yah stop it! Jimin started to giggle. While Rosé and Jimin were having fun only one person was watching them the whole time...

Jungkook Pov:

hyungs I'm back! Jungkook-ah come here. Why what's wrong? We need you to deliver this to jimin he might get hungry after singing all day. Why don't you do it. Yah I'm busy I have a date with jisoo today. Oh right k I'll deliver it to him. Thank you! Jungkook was walking on the sidewalk then something caught his eyes. He went up close to the store and bought rice cakes for Rosé. Rosé will love this just wait till she sees it. Oh aren't you a member of Bts? Yeah grandma. Would you like to buy this beautiful bracelet you can give it to the person you like and be together forever! Really? Of course here have it for free. Thank you really much! Your welcome.

Jungkook arrived at the studio and went to the practice room. He walked to the door that was open when he heard everything they said. He dropped everything and ran. Did you hear that jimin I think someone is outside. Stay here let me go check ok. Ok. Jimin went to check but saw only the food on the floor. Rosie here there's rice cake. Yummy. Jimin giggled.