Friendship

Idol in Love
Ahh..Jungkook I can't breathe. Oh...sorry good luck! Yes. Rosé and Jimin were walking  together ALONE. It was very silent and thought it was awkward until jimin broke the silence. Can I ask you something. Sure go ahead. I..I..really...Jimin was about to say something but YG interuppted him. There you guys are I was working on the song and thought maybe this would work. YG gave the script to both of you. So why do you guys think? Everything is fine but...BUT what? The song seems like a love relationship...That's is true. Well this is the only song I prepared so you two will have to act like your a thing just for the week then you know it. WHAT!! YG but me and Jimin aren't a thing! I know that's why I said to act like one. Rosé turned around and saw Jimin smiled lightly. Well that's all go and practice. Yes. During rehearsal Jimin saw how  tired you were so he went to get you coffee that was close to the studio. Here you can have this.Jimin said shyly. Thank you. Ah...by the way what were you going to tell me earlier jimin? Oh I just want to say that...I..I..Rosie cut his word off. It's okay just tell. I REALLY LIKE YOU! Rosé was shocked by his words and blushed. I know we just met but I really like you ever since you debuted and...Rosé ran out of the room. Rosie started to think about what happened earlier then she cleared her mind. Aish...Rosie snap out of it just go back and act cool ok...*sigh* fighting! (Back at the studio) it was silent again. Rosé felt bad for leaving earlier. Jimin I'm sorry... It's okay I know you probably don't like me that's why you ran away. No that's not what I meant I just didn't expect you to confess to me like that. Oh so will you still accept me? Jiminie...I ..Jimin got up and hugged Her. Please Rosie give me a chance. Rosie didn't know what to say?