Miserable love

Idol in Love

Jimin dropped you off at your apartment and gave you a last hug before he left. Rosie went to her room and saw a guy sitting on her door. Is that Jungkook? Rosé ran to him and saw that he was asleep and his was was bleeding. Yah! Jungkook wake up! Are you why aren't you talking? Rosé decided to take him inside and rest him on the couch. Stay here ok I'll go get the first aid-kit. When Rosiej sé was about to leave she felt Jungkook's hand on her wrist. Rosie...pls don't leave me. But I have to go...Jungkook cut her word off and pulled her to his chest to lay down. Rosé was blushing while Jungkook fell asleep. *beep*beep* hello this is Rosé. Rosé can you come meet me at Han river tomorrow morning it's really important. Ok Jimin see ya there bye! Omo I totally forgot to band-aid your hand. Rosie went to get the band-aid for Jungkook. I'm back. Yah Jungkook oppa how long are you going to sleep? Why aren't you answering my calls earlier did I do something wrong? After Rose finished she left to take a quick shower then cook something for Jungkook IF he wakes up. Rosé went to check on Jungkook and sat on the floor next to him. I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you please just wake up. Rosé his hair and pinched his small pinkish cheeks. (Morning) *knock*knock* who...is it? It's me Jennie! Ah-coming! Hi Jennie is there anything you need? Yes I was just...who is that guy laying on the couch Rosé? Oh just my friend he slept over today. Are you? Yes...why. Just asking, so today the members are going on a trip to Han river are you coming? Yes but I have to meet someone there too so that be great. Ok btw don't forget to bring extra clothes cause I'm not sharing. Yes unnie. Well I'm going now me and Lisa are heading to the pet vet bye!