10

If It Wasn't You

good bye~~~

lol thats it~~~~~ anyways enjoy bye guys! D: now i need to run my tumblr ><"

P.S Infinite's comback in May everyone is excited right :DDD

Woohyun stopped at his house.
'Why are we here?' I asked him.
'You'll know' He replied while opening the door.
For some reason dirty thoughts popped up on my mind, my face turned pink slightly.
Woohyun kept the door opened so the other guys could come in.
'What the hell?' Sungyeol complained under his breath as him, Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo all got to Woohyun's house. 'God what is this Woohyun!?'
'Shut up' Woohyun replied in a joking way.
'What!?' Sungyeol barked back
'My house i make the rules.'
I sat on the edge of the couch and laughed
Woohyun suddenly took my wrist and dragged me to his shoe collection... He kicked away a whole mountain of random dirty shoes and underneath all that mess was a small steel handle. We all watched with confused faces as he pulled it open.
'Welcome to my secret territory.' He said with a smirk and gestured us to go down the flat of stairs. Just as i was about to do so Woohyun pulled me aside and pushed the other guys down. He gently smiled at me then signaled me to go down. I walked down with a hand on the wall since i didn't exactly have a good feeling about this place, i could hear the others mumbling. 

Woohyun suddenly held his hands on my shoulders, I jumped from his touch.
He chuckled, 'Can I have my jacket back?'
'But-'
'You can trust me...' He added cutting off my excuse. Truthfully... I didn't exactly trust him now. Not after all the random things, but still I took off the jacket and gave it to him. 

'Yah Woohyun ah what the is this?' Dongwoo asked as soon as me and Woohyun reached flat floor. I looked around in surprise, no wonder I didn't have a good feeling about this place. It was a lab. A lot smaller than omma and appa's but it's still a lab...
'Secret territory' He replied with a smirk and dragged me off somewhere. 

He pushed into a glass room, I gave him a confused expression.
'Calm down... It doesn't hurt.' Woohyun's words were slightly comforting.
I sighed as he left, I never knew it was possible to get rid off the wings...
'Sungyeol you do the computering.' I heard Woohyun call out.
They started arguing for no reason. Something made me feel uneasy...
'What if i die...' I thought biting my lip. 

After ages Sungyeol finally agreed and starting using the computer. This blue ray came out, I tensed remembering the pain from when I got the wings. The ray started lazering off the wings. I clenched my fist, it didn't hurt that much... Well not as much as getting them attached. I felt the weight disappear from my back, I looked behind me noticing that it turned into a whole bunch of feathers lying on the ground.

As soon as the light went off Woohyun came into with a satisfied smile on his face. I touched my shoulder blades and felt a small scar on both of them.
'It wasn't that bad right?' He asked holding onto my hand.
I nodded and smiled at him.

--------------------

I sat in the edge if Woohyun's bed watching him sort out his waredrobe. The other guys were mucking around with his tv in the living room.
'How should I thank him...' I thought staring into space.
I looked up hearing Woohyun close the door.
'So how are you going to thank me?' He asked standing in front of me.
I looked up at him and tired to think of something.
Woohyun chuckled and crouched down so our eyes were at the same level.
'I have an idea...' He whispered and attacked my lips. I was caught off guard an fell back on the bed. He pinned my arms on the bed and broke the kiss. I breathe heavily trying to catch my breath.
Woohyun gave me a look and ran his fingers through his hair.
'I wonder how it feels ing you on your back.' He said leaning close to my face, looking deep into my eyes.
I laughed... I wonder too...