9

If It Wasn't You

okay the ending is shifty and yes i wont deline it its crap lol...

ahhh so sorry i had to rush this

probably should of left it for one of my friends to write so she can finish it off better cause the idea was pretty good teehee XD

I came back down with a black tanktop, track pants and a towel over my wet hair, Sungyeol laid on the couch watching tv. I sighed and walked past, a knock came on the door. It was really rare for someone knock on our door, i looked around for a jacket to cover my wings.
'It's okay, just open it' Sungyeol said lazily just as I was about to reach for the denim jacket that was actually Woohyun.
'What bu-'
'Don't worry...'
Well... Whatever then, i went over and opened the door.
'Woohyun...?'
Woohyun looked at me in surprise then pulled me into a hug. He rested his head on my shoulder, my wings could feel his breath. I lightly kicked the door so it would close and people won't see anything they're not suppose to.
'You okay?' Woohyun asked under his breath. He seems like he still hasn't noticed Sungyeol.
I patted his back, this is one strange guy...
'Wait. How do you know where I live!?' The thought suddenly popped up on my mind. I pushed Woohyun away, his expression was just like a kid getting caught for cheating in a test.
Sungyeol laughed and clapped his hands. 'A little slow there, Seori'
Woohyun finally saw Sungyeol, 'You-'
'I think you should answer her question first' He suggested and glanced at me.
I gave Woohyun an impacitent look as I waited for him to answer.
'Okay... Look... I' I could tell that he didn't know how to explain.
'I know where you live...I knew who you were when i first saw you. I knew who the Sungyeol you were referring to was, I know your mum, I kn-' I slapped Woohyun across the face interupting his explaination. My hands automatically reacted... I could even control how much strength I put into it.
'You both are the same...' I said in a soft voice  I didn't feel like hearing anymore, I grabbed the jacket an slipped into my shoes without tieing the shoe laces. Woohyun held his cheek as he stood there stoned.
I wore the jacket over my wings,
'Why am i the only one who doesn't know anything...' I mumbled as i opened the door.
'Wait! Seori!?' I heard Sungyeol shout as i slammed the door shut from outside. I heard someone trying to open the door. There wasn't even time for me to tie my shoes... I didn't want to see Sungyeol or Woohyun at that moment...
I started running down the street not knowing where I would go, I heard Sungyeol swear as i was half way gone. I stopped at the intersection and debated which way to go. I turned and saw Sungyeol running with Woohyun behind him.
'It's that girl with Woohyun from last time!' I heard as i cross the street. To my left were the three guys after Woohyun on the first day we meet.
*Ahh * I bit my lip as they started charging towards me.
'ing hell why are there so many people after me!?' I complained as i started running straight.
'There's that bastard!' I heard one of them shout.
*Oh yes! Go catch that kid* I thought then I would only be chased by Sungyeol. 
'You two get him, I'll get the girl!' Another one shouted.
'kkkk waeee' I complained under my breath. 'Ahh-'
I tripped over my shoe lace and fell flat on the ground. 'Arhh... Geezes...' I felt pain on my elbow as i tried to get up. Suddenly someone grabbed onto the collar of the jacket.
'...' I looked up at the guy, he was only about my age and seemed really short o.o
Woohyun and Sungyeol were caught up by the two other guys now I look at it they both are my age as well...
The guy pulled me up from the ground by the collar, he smiled... He didn't look like a bad person at all.
I opened my mouth wanting to say something, wind blew against my face makibg my hair fly wildly.
'Blehh~' A couple of my hair went into my mouth.
I have no idea why but the guy laughed, he looked like an idiot but it was kind of cute. The wind grew bigger, it made my elbow sting a little.
'You okay?' He asked and held onto my arm so he could look at it. Some blood was coming out, but it was okay i guess.
'Ahh!?' I complained as he randomly poked it. 'What was that for?!'
'YAH DONGWOO DON'T TOUCH HER!' I heard Woohyun shout, seemed like he heard me just then.
The guy looked up and smirked, 'I think I should help them...'
'Let's go' He said to me.
'No what the hell' I stood still as he was about to turn and walk off.
'Ugh fine' He grabbed my arm and pulled me.
'Let go of me you punk!?' I tried stuggling free.
'You're my hostage' There was a gentle smile on his face, it seemed almost comfiting. Donwoo stopped when he was right in front of Woohyun fighting one of the other guys. Sungyeol was just sitting here... He didn't seem hurt either. I hid behind Dongwoo hoping to hide myself.
'Seori you fell?' I jumped from surprise, Sungyeol appeared next to me. 'You okay?'
'Oppa, I'm fine.'
'Ugh... Didn't i tell you not to call me that...'
'Ahh... Su-ungyeol'
He sighed and patted my head. I hardly ever call him by his name... It's hard to get use to. Then i suddenly remembered, I'm suppose to be angry at him. I quickly faked a glare and turned away from him.
Woohyun groaned all of a sudden. He was on the ground with a cut lip holding onto his rib.
'Dongwoo hyung... Why are you doing this' Woohyun asked with a painful glare. 'We are friends aren't we...'
'Not from the day your dad took everything away from me' Dongwoo replied, the kind side of him seemed to have disappeared.
'That's my dad! Why are you looking for me!?'
'Cause he's dead duh.' Dongwoo crouched in front of Woohyun and lifted his head by his chin.
'So what's that angel thing you guys were experimenting about.' He asked
Woohyun's eyes widened, 'You... Know?'
'Well duh...' Dongwoo said and snorted. 'I'll leave you alone if you give that to me'
'I can't...' Woohyun said softly.
'What?'
'I can't give it to you'
'W-'
'Hyung give it a rest, he doesn't have it' Sungyeol interupted.
'You know them?!' I suddenly asked
Sungyeol chuckled, 'I have friends you know'
Dongwoo got up and walked away from Woohyun towards Sungyeol.
'Who has it then?' Dongwoo suddenly sounded kind again... Such a shifty person...
'I do' Sungyeol smiled awkwardly. 'But it's in greek'
'...Yah! Could of told me earlier' Dongwoo hit Sungyeol jokingly and put him into a headlock.
'Myungsoo!! Help meeee' Sungyeol shouted to the black haired guy, he smiled at me as i walked past to get to Woohyun. 

Woohyun smiled awkwardly as I couched next to him. I hugged him gently, he hugged me back with one hand while the other he held against his rib.
'You didn't break his ribs did you?' I asked the guy who was standing nearby that fought with Woohyun just then.
'Fractured maybe' He replied.
I sighed, at least that's better than breaking.
'Hoya you should look away.' Woohyun said to the guy. Looks like somehow they all knew eachother...
'Huh?' Hoya replies.
Woohyun pulled away from the guy and smiled briefly before pressed his lips against mine. I stared in surprise, and realised Hoya walking away with his eyes covered. I kissed Woohyun back as Hoya disappeared from my view. 

'The couple are making out in the middle of the street...'
'That's dirty!'
I heard the other guys complain and laughed, breaking the kiss.
'Seori... Do you want your wings?' Woohyun asked staring into my eyes.
I shook my head. The only reason i got them was for revenge but now... I don't feel like taking revenge. Woohyun smiled and stood up.
'Let's go then' He took my hand and started running, pulling me along behind him. Looks like his ribs don't hurt anymore o.o"
'Yah! Where are you two going?!' Sungyeol shouted from behind.
I turned my head and saw the other four guys running after us.