8

If It Wasn't You

sorry guys not checking spelling either~ dont have time TT

i still have a whole novel to read n the assignment is due like a week~~~

I tried calling Sungyeol on my way running home but he never picked up... It kinda worries me.
'Oppa, mianhe' I said under my breath as i opened the door.
Sungyeol sat on the couch but didn't move. I took off the Woohyun's jacket and placed it on the couch. Sungyeol suddenly got up.
'I'm guessing you had fun last night...'
'Ahh...' I couldn't look at him, it made me feel guilty.
'And you didn't get it either...'
I blanked out for a second. *... I completely forgot* I thought and facepalmed myself. Sungyeol came closer to me, I took a step back.
'Do you still want to know what my relationship with Woohyun is'
I glanced at him. Sungyeol looked like he hasn't slept for ages...
'We... Are brothers' He whispered
A thought come into my mind, I stared at Sungyeol with a shocked face. 'That... Mea-'
'You don't need to worry... Woohyun isn't related to you... Neither and I' He continued interupting me.
I was relieved but now even more confused.
'Woohyun... Is my hyung, with the same dad different mums...'
Each one of his words made me more confused.
'You know why i hate Woohyun...'
I listened carefully to everything he said.
'His mum... Killed mine'
'Wh-hat!?'
'Your mum... Was like a sister to mine, since she died your parents took me in...'
Wow... For 19 years of my life I've been living with someone who i believe to be my brother...
'They treated me like their own son... I probably won't have known if i didn't over hear about my real dad wanting to take me back... I was already 17 when i found out... For all that time i loved you like a sister... Then i found out, my love became none sibling related...'
'Oppa...' I attempted to pat his head but he caught my wrist.
'STOP TREATING ME AS YOUR BROTHER!' He shouted suddenly, it made me jump. 'Treat me like a man...'
It fell silent... Suddenly knowing that Sungyeol wasn't related to me... And knowing I just had with the someone who was hated by who i thought was my brother... It was too much to take in.  I didn't look at him but i could tell he was staring at me. My phone started vibrating in my pocket, I took it out and flipped it open.
Incoming call, My y namja.
Ahh... Woohyun told me to call him... If the atmosphere wasn't so tense i would have actually at the contact name. Sungyeol stared at my phone, it was the only thing that was light up in the room. He suddenly snatched it out if my hands.
'Yah!' I complained but he ignored me and picked it up putting it on loud speaker
'Yobosayo? Seori ah~' Woohyun sounded sweet over the phone.
'Anneyo, Nam Woohyun...'
'Yobosayo??'
'You should know who I'm...'
'...Nam Sungyeol?'
'It's Lee Sungyeol...'
'Where's Seori?!'
'She's right here' Sungyeol glanced at me. 'How was last night?'
'...'
'Huh?'
'You didn't tell her anything did you?' Woohyun sounded slighty worried. I just listened to their conversation in silence.
'What if i did...'
'Yah ugh, Seori can you hear me?'
I could but for some reason i didn't reply.
'Don't listen to Sungy-'
'What i told her was true though' Sungyeol interupted him.
'Ahh you...'
'Beep beep'
Sungyeol looked at the phone Woohyun hung up on him.
'Well at least that proves what i said...'
'You're not going to kill him are you...'
'If i killed him you would kill me'
I might... I'm actually not sure. Sudden somethin hit me.
'Wait! That means you use me!?'
'What don't tell me you don't want revenge?'
'...I want to be human'
Sungyeol sighed, 'If Woohyun gives me the research... I can probably find a way to get rid of them...'
His answer was kind of comforting, I decided to go upstairs and have a shower.