Let's keep it a secret!

Let's keep it a secret.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can you take me to the sky limit apartment?" asked Rosa.The cabman dropped dropped her off with her luggage in front of the apartment. She had bought the second floor rear view flat. Rosa somehow managed to take her luggage to the first floor but then she couldn't go any longer. At the very moment, a guy went past her. She almost instantaneously called for him,"Hey, mister.A little help in here?" He turned to her and pointed at himself as if asking whether it was him she was talking to.

He was wearing a black jeans, a black tee with a jeans jacket, a cap and a black mask. He eventually helped her reach her room which was surprisingly beside his; and that's how Rosa, the scholar from abroad and Suho, the biggest singing sensation of Korea first met.

Suho wasn't very eager to talk or interact with her in the beginning but as he discovered the fact that she was a scholar from abroad and that she had absolutely no idea about him, he gradually tried to open up to her. Nobody really knew that Suho was living in that apartment, may be because he didn't want anybody to.

Being next door neighbours, they would often talk to each other, share jokes, recipes and sometimes emotions as well. Suho never told her who he was actually or that he was in hiding there. Neither did Rosa ask him about his occupation or stuff.Yet they talked and laughed like old friends. Suho would sometimes call her over to judge his new preparations which, in spite of being awful, were appreciated by Rosa as some five star restaurant- served dish. She used to be the only guest in Suho's flat and Suho in hers.

Some day Suho decided to show her around Korea since all she has been doing there is going to universities ang groceries and studying. It was a Saturday and he had dressed up the same way he had when they first met.Rosa, unlike other times, appeared in a beautiful flower printed dress with a hat and a purse. She was pretty but in a way different than what Suho had always seen.

Suho couldn't take his eyes off of her for an instant but a strange feeling suddenly hit him.Things like ' What if she finds out about him?' 'What if she finds out who he really is?' 'What if she feels betrayed?' ' What if he loses her forever?' " Wait, what am I even thinking?" said Suho to himself." Lose her forever.... as if she's mine!" he further thought. He suddenly felt so embarrassed that he couldn't help but blush.

After all he had blushed, he looked up, only to see Rosa staring at him all this while with an utter confused look. Quickly changing hus expressions, he asked, " Wh- what are you staring at? huh? huh?" She shifted her head back, " Nothing really, you were just being so wierd, all of a sudden. Just now you looked so down and then , almost out of the blue, you began to smile like a girl. Are you really alright?" Suho looked here and there, "Yeah, absolutely. Let's leave, " Suho left first. Rosa followed right behind.

Both were having a real nice time visiting some of the local sight seeing spots. It was around sunset when they were at the Nmasan tower, relaxing after the tiring day. Suho had been noticing how Rosa kept on staring at those numerous colourful little locks. " Wanna try that?" asked Suho. She turned to him as if almost had been awaken from a dream, "Huh?...  that looks fun though." Suho asked her to wait and returned with a pretty little pink lock and described to her how the whole thing is supposed to work.

Rosa wrote her name on it and went to hang it where the others were. Just before she was about to lock it, she paused, quickly took out the pen and added another name, the name of the very person standing behind her, without letting him know anything about it.That evening when they were on their way back, they decided to tke a walk for the last ten minutes to their apartment. As they talked about the whole day and walked slowly, they found their hands touching and rubbing against each others quite frequently. Every time it happened, they would suddenly stop speaking. After a little pause when she was about to speak again, she slowly felt a hand quietly going down her hand and it fingers making way between  hers. She did not speak anymore, neither did he. They just spent the rest of the way, quietly walking hand in hand. Well they were happy, definitely happy that way.

When they reached their destination,  it was so awkward that neither could say anything. They somehow left with just a 'Good Night!' That night was such a tough night. Only if he knew that  all this while she had known who he really is and only if she knew how much he knew about the name that she added on the lock, they could have probably slept that night. The next morning, both of them decided to make things absolutely natural and put up an act such that nothing happened, but it only made things more difficult.

Like everyday they tried to normally greet each other, in the morning while going to work ,which was a success. Just when they were about to leave, a girl came running calling out for Suho and hugged him all of a sudden which left Rosa with the biggest eyes ever.Suho's eyes were no less bigger than hers but looking at Rosa, he quickly made that girl release him. It was Iva, friend and a colleague of Suho who was extremely delighted at having discovered his new discovered his new address which Suho had been trying to keep a secret all this while but seems that it was all in vain.

Rosa left for her university while Suho returned to his flat with Iva since she said she had somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter