CHAPTER 4

I don't know what Title
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

“So, I’m right.”

Both Qri and Jiyeon are shocked that suddenly someone talks.

“Bae Suzy,” Qri says

“Suzy who?”

“Oh hi Jiyeon, I’m Suzy, your schoolmate next door. The one you make fun of, Eunjung break up with me because of you”

Suzy is one of the popular, she is popular because they can’t deny that Suzy is pretty. Well, she’s only pretty that is all.

“What do you want?”

“Oh Qri, I heard what you said, and thought that it’s a good Idea,”

“so? We’re not gonna continue it so f**k off” Qri said with her poker face.

“Oh you will, you will continue it no matter what.”

Jiyeon is clueless on what’s happening.

“Why are you so sure?”

“Because, you know me well, everyone knows and Eunjung really breaks my heart. I don’t want her back though, here’s the deal, since you Jiyeon is the one who make Eunjung break up with me you’ll continue what you started and nothing bad will happen,”

“Even though Jiyeon didn’t came to the picture, Eunjung will still break up with you, so stop b*tch*ng.”

“And what makes you think that I will continue?” Jiyeon says

“because..” Suzy whisper to Qri and Jiyeon, they look at each other and gritted their teeth.

“Have fun, guys” Suzy says and leaves.

“Unnie, ottoke? Should I?” Jiyeon said

“We don’t know but for now I’m sorry but you should.” Jiyeon just nodded

Qri went back straight to their tent, Hyomin saw her and followed her inside.

And while wondering around the school ground Jiyeon saw Eunjung sitting on the swing, she went and swing Eunjung.

“yah!” Eunjung yells.

Jiyeon giggles and sit on the other Swing.

“Why are you here?” Jiyeon asked but don’t want to make an eye contact to Eunjung because of what she just learned a while ago.

“Nothing much, I just want to be alone then you came.”

There’s a silence between them.

“hmmm, Jiyeon?”

“yeah?”

“Do you.. are you.. what I’m trying to say is..”

“seriously Eunjung, why are you stuttering?”

Eunjung didn’t know how to ask her.

“what? Just say it.”

Eunjung let out a heavy sigh “Do you really like me?”

Eunjung looks at jiyeon directly on her eyes, and jiyeon do the same, jiyeon don’t know what to react or what to say.

“damn it at all time why do you ask me now, I… I can’t tell you I don’t and I can’t tell you I do either”

“of course I like you” “lies!”

“really?” Eunjung says and look up to the sky.

“yeah,”

“well you need to work hard for me to fall for you, but I guess you’ll fall for me first,” Eunjung says let out a small laugh.

“tss, so what now? Am I in a suit? And you’re in a dress?” Jiyeon rolls her eyes and Eunjung just laugh.

“c’mon let’s go,” Eunjung says and extend her hands to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon just stare to Eunjung’s hands thinking whether she’ll hold it or not,

“I can’t be here all night,” Eunjung says and grabs Jiyeon’s hand losing her balance and immediately lean on Eunjung,

“Damn Jiyeon, stop this, stop being so cute.”

“I’m tired, let’s sleep.”

 

---

 

“Hyomin, I’m sorry,” Qri says as she noticed that Hyomin went inside their tent.

“for what?”

“I, want to stop, but, I just can’t, I’m sorry,”

“Is this about Jiyeon? don’t worry, like I said it’s okay, just be sure Jiyeon will not be hurt by Eunjung”

“Yes, of course, I would not let Jiyeon be hurt, I promise.”

And with that, they went to bed and sleep.

---

 

Jiyeon woke up first and lean to the left and have a mini heart attack because she’s facing Eunjung,

“Too close! Too close!”

Not too long she calmed down and grab her phone it’s only 7 am and their call time is 8 am. She sits up and looks to the person beside her.

“she looks like an angel while sleeping, but, her character is a total contrast. I wish you’ll be more serious when it comes to relationship, maybe I’ll actually…” Jiyeon shook her head and look the other way.

“Jiyeon why the hell are you thinking about that. Stop it!”

Jiyeon then gets her things and went out of their tent to wash her face and get ready for the day, she went to the nearby restroom for girls and take a shower.

“oh, Jiyeon, Hello there”

“suzy.”

“what’s with the scary look, come on let’s be a good friend shall we?”

Suzy put her arms around Jiyeon and whisper something.

“don’t forget okay? Take care then, Bye”

She clenched her fist and look in the mirror.

“I didn’t know you and suzy are close?”

Someone said and Jiyeon look, it’s Hyomin.

“oh? Ah, no not really, she just asked something that’s all, I’ll go take a shower now” Jiyeon said and smile.

 

---

It’s already 8 and Eunjung is still asleep,

“Jiyeon, where is your partner? What did I say about the call time?” Ms. Kahi said.

“ahmm, she’s.. I thought she’s here already,” Jiyeon said

“Partners should be together, and what’s her fault is your fault, so, give me 15 laps at the oval,”

“but, I’m…”

“you want me to add another 10 laps?”

“No, ma’am, I’ll get going now,” Jiyeon said and runs towards the oval.

Qri and the others are worried about Jiyeon especially Hyomin.

“Alright guys let’s go, we need to be at the top of that mountain,”

They start walking and chatting.

“Seriously, where the hell is Eunjung?” Soyeon says

“She’s a heavy sleeper you know that,” Boram replies.

“I think I should stay there with Jiyeon, “ Hyomin says

“No you can’t that’s their punishment,” Ms. Kahi suddenly said at their back.

“but, it’s not her fault, Eunjung…”

“if Qri do something wrong it’s your fault too, that’s the rule, and that’s the reason for this camping teamwork,”

“yes ma’am”

Ms. Kahi walk passed them. And Hyomin let out sigh,

“It’s a shame Jiyeon will not get to see how beautiful Pocheon lake is,” Hyomin think out loud.

 

---

 

Eunjung woke up, she saw that Jiyeon is already up and took her phone, her eyes widen when she saw the time, It’s already 8:40 am and their call time is 8:00 am. She hurriedly went outside and saw no one, so she went straight to the comfort room, there she saw Jiyeon, sweating and panting she also notice that she’s sobbing.

“Wait is she crying?”

“Jiyeon..” she said and pats jiyeons shoulder, Jiyeon look and glare at Eunjung,

“why do you need to wake up so late?! If it wasn’t for you I, we, … uhg never mind, leave me alone!” she said and walk outside.

Eunjung is shocked and confuse why Jiyeon acted like that towards her. She then take a shower and search for Jiyeon, she looked everywhere and No sign of Jiyeon and anyone else.

It’s already lunch time and Jiyeon hasn’t shown up yet and the other students are yet to come back from hiking, Eunjung already look everywhere around the school grounds but she can’t see or hear Jiyeon.

“Damn it Jiyeon, where are you,”

She think, and think where would Jiyeon go, then she notice on her right eye,

“Woods? No she wouldn’t, but, I haven’t search for her there, damn it! Fine I’ll go!”

She went to the woods and yell Jiyeon’s name but no one answers so she continue looking,

“sh*t, It’s already 1:00 pm and I’m already starving, where are you Jiyeon? seriously why am I even worried about her,”

 

---

 

It’s 3:00 pm and the other students just came back from hiking,

“ah, that lake is so refreshing!” Boram exclaimed as they sit on the ground,

“Yeah, but It’s still funny that you have not caught a single fish!” Soyeon says and laugh out loud, Boram just pout at her hit soyeon on the head.

“guys, Jiyeon and Eunjung aren’t here,” Hyomin says,

“huh? Did you look through their tent?” Qri asks, and Hyomin nodded, they went to their professor and told that Jiyeon and Eunjung are missing, so Ms. Kahi ordered all students to find them around the school ground.

“I knew it, I shouldn’t have left Jiyeon, “ Hyomin says almost crying,

“Don’t worry we haven’t tried to look for th

Please log in to read the full chapter