CHAPTER 2

I don't know what Title
Please log in to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Early Thursday morning, Qri went to Jiyeon’s house.

“annyeong haseyo, Is this Park residence?” Qri saw a tall handsome boy that looks like jiyeon

“ yes, are you a friend of Jiyeon?”

“oh yes, is she still sleeping? I’m sorry to bother this early” She said “ By the way I’m Lee Qri” and extend her hand.

“no it’s okay.I’m Hyojoon, Jiyeon’s brother. Come on in” Hyoyoon says “ I’ll just go get Jiyeon” he smiles and go upstairs.

“Jiyeon-ah…your friend is here..” Hyojoon says as she walk to Jiyeon’s room.

“mwo? Who?” Jiyeon said with her eyes close

“She said her name Is Lee Qri.”

“Oh unnie…” Jiyeon mouthed and comeback to sleep.. still loading in her head.

1 .. 2.. 3..

“MWO? LEE QRI? QRI UNNIE?” she said and quickly stands up. She went to her bath room and take a shower immediately

Her brother just shook his head “Hurry” he uttered and went to Qri.

“Sorry to keep you waiting Jiyeon just got up, she’s taking a shower right now”

Qri just nod.

After a minute Jiyeon got down to the living room to meet Qri. She looks at the clock and its only 6:30 am she look at Qri and pout.

“waeyo? Why are you pouting?” Qri asked and giggled

“unnieeee, it’s so early… and how did you know my house?” she asked

“I have connections, Jiyeon.” She said and winked.

“okay then, what do you want this early? Our class won’t start until 11:30am since our teacher on first class announces she’ll be absent today” she complained.

“How would you let Eunjung pay?” she asked in her serious tone.

“mwo??” Jiyeon confusedly uttered.

“You seems really pissed by her yesterday. And as a friend of Eunjung I’m sorry of what she did to your Hyomin unnie, I myself is really angry because she did that to Hyomin.. “ Qri explained

“I don’t know unnie. I said I will make her pay, but the only plan that’s on my mind is…”

“Make her fall for you.” Qri continued

“Exactly.” Jiyeon said and look down.

“But are you sure you can?” she said and jiyeon nodded “without falling in love with her first?” she continue. And jiyeon don’t know what to answer.

“Okay then.. I’ll help you.”

“mwo? But Eunjung is your best friend right? Ottoke?

“You know I may be eunjung’s best friend but she already crossed the line this time, and I won’t let her hurt anyone again.” She said the look to jiyeon.

“so jiyeon, I’m counting on you. Make her head over heels to you.. and you’ll be the one to pick whether to fall for her or break her heart instead”

Jiyeon is confused with Qri’s words because Eunjung’s  bestfriend is betraying her?

“I am so confused unnie….Are you betraying Eunjung? And if you want me to break her heart then why do I need to pick whether to love her or not? I don’t understand.” she asked.

“No I’m not betraying her, I’m teaching her a lesson.” She said “and you’re the answer.” She winked. Maybe this time she’ll actually learn.. she thought to herself

“ME??”

“No more questions jiyeon, so are you going to do it or not?”

Jiyeon just nodded

“Okay then no turning back okay, come with me.”

“wae? Where are we going? It’s too early and I still didn’t eat breakfast” she complains

“ara, go get your breakfast, I’ll wait for you outside. Be sure to grab your things for school too.” She said.

“bye Hyojoon-shii, I’ll wait for jiyeon outside”

“Jiyeon ah, where are you going? It’s too early” Hyojoon asked while preparing breakfast for Jiyeon.

“hmmmn,group study….” She just said while eating because she doesn’t know where they would go.

“hmmmn…oppa, I’ll be going, Qri unnie is waiting” Jiyeon said while still munching.

“Aigoo, yah! Drink before you go.”

Jiyeon obeyed and go outside.

“unnie, sorry to keep you wating” Jiyeon said

“Aniyo, let’s go before the class starts”

“wae? It’s only 7:25 in the morning?”

“just get inside the car, Park Jiyeon.” Qri said and smile

Jiyeon just sigh and got inside Qri’s car.

“At least tell me where are we going?”

Qri just look at her from head to toe.

“wae? Is there something wrong?” Jiyeon said cause Qri is inspecting her.

“ani, let’s go” Qri then start driving without answering Jiyeon.

 “By the way Jiyeon, where is your mom?” Qri asked while Driving

“my real mom passed away together with my dad when I was just 5 years old…” Jiyeon said

Qri was shocked and look at jiyeon who’s looking outside.

 

“omo,  sorry I asked” she said and focus on driving

 

 

JIYEON’S POV

“omo,  sorry I asked” Qri unnie said.

“It’s okay unnie” I said. I know my parents are happy wherever they may be.

“but, I have a step mom who’s like a real mom to me now.” I said then looked at Qri unnie who’s really focus on driving

“Okay, that’s good then…” She seems really sorry

“unnie don’t worry okay? My step mom loves us so much. “ I said “ you should meet her sometimes. She’s still sleeping when you came” I added and smile

“Sorry, anyway we’re here” she said and parked the car in front of a mall.

“unnie, why are we here?”

“we’re buying clothes for you jiyeon, you can’t make eunjung fall for you like that.” She went out of the car and  I follow her.

“yah unnie! What’s wrong with my clothes? It’s comfortable” I said and pout “and It’s only 7:40am look” I said and point to the sign indicating that the mall will open at 10am

“Jiyeon, just follow me okay?” She said and grabbed my hand.

“Unnie! OMG trespassing!” I said and she just laughs.

We’re already inside actually, then a lady approaches us.

“Ma’am is she ?” the lady asked Qri while pointing at me, me? What?

“yes, please make her more beautiful,on” Qri says and the lady smile at me.

“Ms..?” she spoke

“Ahmmmn, J-jiyeon. Park Jiyeon”  I said,

“okay, Ms. Park, Come with me.” She said and led the way to a salon.

WHAT THE….

“UNNIE!” I look at the back and she’s laughing.

“HAHAHAHAm waeyo? Is it your first time in a salon?” she jokily said

“aniya!” I whined and don’t want to go inside.

“come on Jiyeon, I thought you’ll make Eunjung pay? “

“Ani! I change my mind, I’m going home.” I said and about to leave her.

“So you’re going to let Eunjung hurt someone again.” She said directly in to my eyes

“I just don’t get it unnie, she’s your friend.. and she always obey you I know that… maybe if you tell her to stop I think she’ll listen to you”

“Jiyeon, If only I can stop Eunjung I already did so. But I can’t I… I already tried …actually I really don’t want to interfere with her life until she hurt Hyomin, I don’t want to…” she said and sigh

“Okay… your choice.. you step out of the mall and just let Eunjung go, I respect that. “ she said and smile.

How? How can I even- said no to that… wait does she like Hyomin unnie?

“arasso, for Hyomin unnie.” I said and went inside the salon, Qri unnie is sitting beside me.

“so, Ms. Park what do you want to do with your hair?” The lady says.

“molla?” I said

“cut her hair short, I think it suits her more” Qri unnie says to the lady,

“OMO! THERE IS NO WAY YOU’RE GOING TO CUT MY  HAIR SHORT” I exclaimed

“jiyeon ah, trust me it will look good on you and besides, not really short just a medium cut” Qri unnie assured and wink.

The lady nodded and murdered my poor hair.

Surprisingly, I like how it looks. I don’t know if it really suits me but it’s okay.

 “omo, jiyeon-ah you look really gorgeous!” Qri unnie said

“T-thank you”

“Now, let’s dye your hair shall we?”

“mwo, ani ani! You can’t” I protest

“waeyo? Come on jiyeon you come this far”

“but.. ara” I said and pout.

“Ms.Park” the lady handed me a magazine “you may pick what hair color you like”

Okay, This is my first time cutting my hair short and now dyeing it.

So I browse the magazine. And pick Hazel brown.

After 30 minutes, she blows dry my hair and styled it. She even put make up on me. I still don’t see myself.

When coming out of the room I saw myself in the mirror, my mouth hangs open… this is not me..

“omo..” the only word that came out of my mouth.

“waaaah, daebak! You pick the right hair color jiyeon ah! I swear Eunjung will really fall for you even more!” Qri unnie said as she clangs on my arm.

(Author’s note: imagine jiyeon’s hair color in T-ara number 9 comeback and the length of her hair in her solo debut J )

“Unnie, I don’t know how much all of this cost but give me a year to pay you” I said and pout.

“yah! This is my treat okay? You’re so beautiful jiyeon.” She said and I shyly smile.

“Unnie! Thank you, we’ll be going now.” She said to the lady. And the lady just smile. And we leave the salon.

“are we going to school now? It’s 10:00am already” I said because we still have class later at 11:30

“yeah after you change, and buy your clothes”

“Unnie this is enough” she’s going this far to teach Eunjung a lesson?

“ani, come on it’s just a couple of clothes,” she said and grabs my hand.

 

CUT TO SCHOOL

EUNJUNG’S POV

I’m sitting in my chair beside Hyomin who is obviously ignoring me because she sat were the nerd sits well I don’t care.

“she’s so beautiful!” “I can’t believe she can be like that” “I will do anything to be her boyfriend!” “plus she’s our classmate!”

Who are they talking about? Is there a transfer student? If she’s beautiful then I should meet her. The only beautiful girl in our room is Qri, Soyeon, Boram and Hyomin… and me of course. 

“Annyeong, Eunjung-ah!” a loud girl came to me. Who’s this?

“oh hi there, what’s your name again?”

“yah! I’m your girlfriend and you don’t know me?”

“really? sorry” oh I remember she’s the girl I met a while ago.

“it’s okay, so are you free later after class let’s go out!”

“I have nothing to do so. Oka….” But before I can answer a beautiful short haired girl wearing jeans,high heels shoes and semi-crop top with red checkered polo around her waist clings to my arm and said.

“I’m sorry darling but Eunjung is not available later.” The short haired girl says. Wait! Is she…JIYEON?!

“she says, she have nothing to do later so please can you get off her!”

“I’m sorry dear I can’t. I’m very possessive I don’t want to share Eunjung with anyone so please scram before I kick you… and by the way Eunjung says she’s breaking up with you so go now” she’s so scary  and y at the same time at this point.

I don’t know what to say and the whole class is looking at us.

“Eunjung! Say something!”

“babe, I’m sorry but as she said..” I said and put my arm around jiyeon’s waist ”bye” I added to the girl that I don’t even know her name.

“I hate you so much!!” she said and cry as she go outside the room.

“what the hell!? She’s with jiyeon?! Seriously?”  “ I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!”

I can sense a full bad auras in my surroundings. Hah sorry boys but I’m more attractive compare to the rest of you.

“world record, we’ve been for an hour I guess”’ I said to jiyeon. “so you’re my girlfriend now?” I said.. damn she’s so beautiful…

“nope.” She simply said as she got off my hands. Then went to her sit beside me.

“mwo? But you said… and I break up with her.”

“not now.. you need to learn how to love before I become your girlfriend.”

“a pro Casanova? Learn how to love? You must be crazy!” I said to her and I sit to my chair.

“yeah, crazy for you,” she said

That caught me off guard…..and I saw her smirk.

 

JIYEON’S POV

“okay before I dismissed you, I would like to remind you all that we’ll be having a camping trip this saturday before the sports fest and you know the drill I will get your payment tomorrow with the waiver, that Is all you may go”

I guess I will not go because I don’t have a money.

we go outside the room with the rest.

“good job” Qri unnie whisper and wink at me.

We went to the caf and sit.

“DAEBAK! JIYEON AH! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT YOU CHANGE SO MUCH!” Soyeon shouts.

“yah! Unnie don’t shout” I said I’m so shy right now…

“and you actually made Eunjung’s mouth wide open” she added.

“speaking of, where is Eunjung?” Qri unnie ask.

“Molla, maybe she went to another girl. You know her.” Boram said then look to hyomin “oh I’m sorry Hyomin-ah”

“ani, it’s okay she can be with anyone she like we’re not together anymore..” her voice cracks I know she’s still hurting.

“ahmmn unnie can you accompany me to the wash room?” I said, since I need to talk to her too.

She nodded.

Silence. The silence is deafening.

“are you and Eunjung really together?” Hyomin unnie broke it.

“ani! I hate her!, unnie…”

“then why did you do that to her? Do you like her? You know she’s a player jiyeon!” she said

“ani. The reason I did that and this” I said and showed my appearance “ for you unnie.” I continue

“for me?”

“yes, I will make Eunjung fall for me and break her heart. I promise that to you unnie.” I said and cupped her cheeks

“but.. but what if you fall for her first… “ she removes my hand and she holds it tight “Jiyeonnie, I don’t want you to get hurt”

“I wont unnie, I promise” I said and hugged her.

“I’m just worried…”

“don’t.. I’m doing this for you, come on they’re waiting for us” I said

 

EUNJUNG’S POV

I’m here at photo lab, developing pictures then I saw a familiar face to one of my shots.

”hmmn, I don’t remember taking a photo of jiyeon…..oh wait I remember when she gets here and slaps me”

She’s really something. Interesting. And cute.

Well she looks so cute here in the picture even though she looks like she’s going to kill me. And what she did earlier.. I must admit she really caught me off guard.

I should do something in return.

“ Fall in love eh? I don’t think so but I’ll make sure you’ll fall in love to me first first. Let’s play Jiyeon.”

 

DISMISSAL

 

“DAMN IT! THIS TRAFFIC!”

I’m driving my way home it’s already 6pm and the traffic is too real.

But while waiting for the gre

Please log in to read the full chapter