CHAPTER 3

I don't know what Title
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi, so since I still have 10 days before class starts I'll try to update every other day, that is if I finished writing, and by the way, thank you so much for reading this fic <3 

---

 

"Now I already arrange your partners for this trip. randomly," the professor announce while they're on the bus. The professor went on a roll call and announces their partners.

 

"Ham Eunjung?"

 

"Here."

 

"Your partner is Park Jiyeon," 

 

But jiyeon doesn't arrive yet.

 

"Where is she?" Eunjung thought while looking around the bus.

 

"Park Jiyeon still not here? Please call her."

 

"I'll do it ma'am," Hyomin says while she dailed her jiyeon's phone number.

 

On the other side,

 

"Oh God I'm so late!"

 

Jiyeon is going hysterical as she fixes her things up. She didn't forget to dress like what Qri wants her, she's wearing a ripped off jeans partner with fit cropped top and red checkered long sleeve and a Chelsea boots that Qri bought for her.

 

She forgot that she's coming for the school trip because Eunjung pays for her fee.

 

"Jiyeon, darling, here take this and enjoy" her mom give her money but she refused to take it and says that she still has her allowance which is enough to fill her stomach. And besides, it’s camping nothing to buy there.

 

"It's okay mom, I gotta go."

 

"Okay, take care and call when you get there."

 

Jiyeon bid her goodbye and run outside their house, her phone rings while she's running through the streets. She's panting while she answers her phone.

 

"Unnie,"

 

"Yah, Jiyeon ah where are you you’re the only one's not here and the bus will go any minute now and Ms. Kahi is not a fan of late comers, hurry up!"

 

"I know, I'm running already"

 

She hangs her phone and continues to run faster and got on the taxi.

 

-

 

"Ma'am, Jiyeon is running late can we stay for a bit longer?" Hyomin says

 

"We'll be behind schedule, we need to go now, I'll just instruct one of our school driver to drive her to our destination,"

 

Hyomin just nodded as Ms. Kahi went to the driver to tell they're good to go. Eunjung then stands up and took all her things.

 

"Ma'am, I forgot something back home, I'll just catch up "

 

"Ms. Ham we'll leave now just stay on your seat"

 

"I'm sorry what? I have my own car so I can catch with you guys I might arrive there first." Eunjung says with annoyance in her voice while she went off the bus. There's a moment of silence and Ms.Kahi just shook her head and they take off without Eunjung and Jiyeon.

 

"I thought she already got all her things up it’s unlike Eunjung to forget about something," Soyeon says to Qri who is left by Eunjung at the back.

 

"Well, who knows?" She shrugs her shoulder and stands up.

 

"Hey, may I accompany you? After all, I'll be you partner for this trip."  Qri says to Hyomin

 

"Sure," Hyomin says while she's looking out the window.  Qri sat beside her and examined Hyomin's face.

 

"Are you alright? Don't worry Jiyeon will be fine our driver is nice,"

 

"She left for Jiyeon, am I right?" Hyomin says without looking to Qri.

 

"Ani, she does really forget something." 

 

"Ani, you don't need to lie to comfort me, the truth hurts I know that I just can't I know Jiyeon is doing this for me but I just..." She hasn't finished her word because Qri cut her.

 

"Wait, you knew that, Jiyeon?"

 

"Yes, she told me everything."

 

"It's my idea I'm sorry,"

 

"Don't be, I'm glad but I still love Eunjung and I hate myself for being jealous over my bestfriend,Jiyeon"

 

Hyomin couldn't prevent her tears from falling and Qri just held her and wrap her in a hug.

 

-

 

Eunjung stays on the school grounds and saw Jiyeon panting and sweating so hard.

 

"Finally," she said to herself.

 

"Eun..jung" said jiyeon while catching her breath. Eunjung hands her a water.

 

"Why? Why are you still here?" Jiyeo asked

 

"I woke up late."

 

"Huh? But hyomin unnie says that I'm the only one's who's yet to arrive... wait.. don't tell me you wait for me?" Jiyeon tease and grin.

 

"Aniya! I.. I was late okay, anyway let's go we need to catch up I have my car with me. I already talked to ajusshi that we'll use my car."

 

"Oh come on, why do you need to wait for me here? You should've gone without me,"

Jiyeon is teasing eunjung while they're walking towards eunjung's car.

 

"Shut up, just be glad that I'm here,"

 

"You can go by yourself it's not that you need to wait for me."

 

Eunjung ignore jiyeon and open the trunk to pit their things inside.

 

"Just go inside will you?"

 

Please log in to read the full chapter