CHAPTER 1

I don't know what Title
Please log in to read the full chapter
Hello, 10 subs yay! anyway I will not be able to update next friday so yeah here's a long chapter for you guys. Thank you so much for subbing I really appreciated it. 

-----

 

Eunjung’s POV

Uhhg! What’s with the commotion, so f*  noisy, I’m not paying attention to the new student or should I say the accelerated student whatsoever. I don’t even bother looking at her.

“okay you two parks can sit now, there are two vacant chairs beside Ms.Ham”

that calls my attention I saw a model like figure and…… a nerd figure. Of course, I will stare at the model like, although I already know her but never in my life have I had a flirt with this girl, Park Hyomin. Hmmm

“Hey beauty, you can sit beside me” I said and smile. I saw the nerd girl is shocked “I’m talking to Hyomin if you don’t mind.” I said.

Hyomin then sits beside me followed by the nerd girl sit beside her.

“Hey, I’ve never talked to you before right?” I said

“so, are you free later? Let’s have lunch together.”

“yeah sure, but .. my friend here. Can she come?” she said I looked at the nerd girl and just nodded.

The bell rings meaning its lunch time. Thank goodness. “hey Eunjung, are you going to eat with us or you have another date?” Soyeon says.

“I’m good, I’m with Hyomin” I said and bid them goodbye. Qri just looked at me with her poker face and follows soyeon and boram. Well… I don’t know anymore.

“so let’s go?” I said to hyomin.

“yeah sure” she said and I hold her hands, she’s shocked and I know. well, not new to me.

“unnie.. I think I’ll just stay here and eat at the cafeteria..”  the nerd girl says while looking on the floor, is the floor more charming than me or she’s just shy cause I’m so charming and cool that she can’t handle my presence.

“are you sure jiyeon? I ‘ll just stay with you if you like?”

“yah! You’ve already said yes to me “ I glared at her

“yeah right unnie just go with her, I’ll be fine “

“okay then, I’ll see you later” hyomin says and we go. At last.

 

Jiyeon’s POV

“okay then, I’ll see you later” Hyomin unnie bid her Goodbye and I’m all alone now. I go to the caf and search for a seat.

Well, I’m used to be alone I mean Hyomin unnie is a 1 years older than me, supposedly I’m 2nd year but since I excel to anyone in my age I’ve been accelerate in 3rd year.

Heol

I should be with Hyomin unnie..

“Who’s that Ham Eunjung anyway..” I think out loud.

“she’s a friend of mine…” I saw someone standing

“Hi I’m Soyeon” she said

“amh. Jiyeon.. Park Jiyeon” I said and bow

“can we sit here? There is no vacant chair left” she said and smile at me.

“oh sure, I’ll just go,on” I said and about to stand but the other girl stops me.

“wae? You can sit here, with us.” she plainly said and sit “ I’m Qri by the way”

“and this is Boram “ she pointintothe girl beside her.

“annyeong jiyeon” boram said

“oh annyeong”  I replied.

Well…

This is awkward, I never eat with anyone in school beside Hyomin unnie of course when she’s only available but when she’s not I’m all alone.

“so…” soyeon break the silence “ why are you asking about Eunjung?” she asked me while she’s munching her food.

“ahmmn, nothing special actually, I don’t know her..” I simply answered

And I can see they are all shocked.. why? I mean nothing special about her right?

“you don’t know her? Are you sure?” Qri said

“yeah I’m sure” I said and smile

“hahahahaha where on earth are you hiding jiyeon?” soyeon said “ I mean Eunjung is very popular here.”

Is she? I mean really?

“in the library?”

They laugh.. eh?

 “ and I really don’t know, I mean she likes Hyomin unnie that’s all I know for now”

I continue and eat again. I saw them look each other

“yah.. if you care about your unnie’s heart I suggest you advise her to stay away from eunjung,” Qri said in a serious tone.

“waeyo?” I’m so confused right now.

“Eunjung is our friend, we know her well. just tell her not to fall so deep” she said, I look at Boram and Soyeon and they nodded to what Qri said.

What’s with her? And why can’t Hyomin unnie fall for her too deep?

 

Hyomin’s POV

I’m not dreaming right? Is this really happening? Am I really going out with my ultimate crush?

“hey beautiful, are you gonna stay there or you’re going with me?” I got back to my senses when I heard Eunjung. It’s real!

“ah, nae!” I hop in, in her car. “so where are we going to eat?” I asked

“I’m not that hungry…” she said “ but we can eat here in my car, I’m hungry for your lips” she added while she lean her face on mine.

So close.

Very close.

I can’t.

And before I can answer she cupped my cheeks and kiss me.

I couldn’t react I just go with her as she moves her lips against mine. Lucky her car is tinted and no one would see me.

She’s kissing me like there’s no tomorrow, then she broke the kiss “ I like you, hyomin.” She said  between her breath and smile. I know she’s a playgirl but I just can’t..

“you really do?” I asked

“yes, I’ve been eyeing you since we were in middle school”, she said while she starts her car

I think my heart will explode anytime soon!

“me too..” I said “ I like you too, Eun Jung” I continue and hugged her.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 “where is Eunjung?” Qri asked Soyeon while applying a solution to her contacts

“molla, maybe she’s already making out with Hyomin, who knows” Soyeon said and Qri just sighed

Both of them know that would happen when Eunjung is alone with other girls. While the two of them are chatting, Jiyeon walks towards them

“ahmmn, Qri-sunbae. Do you know where’s Hyomin unnie is?” she asked while she is looking down.

“call me Qri or kyul or unnie, Jiyeon, we’re on the same year now” she said “ and I don’t know where is Hyomin maybe she’s still with Eunjung, want me to call them?” she asked jiyeon and smile.

“nae sunb—“ before she continues, Qri glared at her and Jiyeon just gulped “ I mean nae unnie!”

“you can sit beside me since Hyomin is not with you.” Said boram who just arrived and heard their conversation.

“oh, Thank you su…” again boram cut her “ Unnie “ she said and smile.

Jiyeon just smile too and sit beside Boram.

 

Qri’s POV

I went out of the room to call eunjung. She’s not answering. Don’t tell she’s at the hotel right now with hyomin.

I keep calling her, she’ll be pissed off and answer it.

“yah kyul! I’m busy!” what a warm hello  hello to you too.

“get your off here now Ham Eunjung, I Know where you at and please bring  Hyomin back,now.” I calmly said to her.

“uhhg, you know what. I don’t get you since we…” she’s about to said something “ nevermind.” she continues.

“just hurry up.” I said and hang up

I went back to the room, the teacher still not here because it’s early. 30 minutes before time.

“ahmmn, it’s my first time to talk to anyone, other than Hyomin unnie” I heard jiyeon while I was walking towards them, they were standing beside the windows.

“well now you have us.” I said and she just smile at me.

“you know what jiyeon you’re pretty…” soyeon said and while removing jiyeon’s eye glasses. Jiyeon was shocked.

“omo, you are pretty!” Boram added.

“yeah I agree” 

The teacher suddenly went in and jiyeon immediately grabbed her eyeglasses

“you should try contacts next time” I whisper and went to my sit.

 

EUNJUNG’S POV

Well we are now back to school, I don’t even know why I have to obey Qri always. Hyomin, clings to my arm, I don’t like it but well I’ll give it a try to make this last – this time.

We then went back to designated room. Well we’re 20 minutes late because of the effin traffic.

“you’re late. Both of you.” Uhg I saw what she’s writing. Math damn. “ since both of you are late one of you answer this and I’ll let you go this time” she said.

I just sigh, I look at hyomin I know she can but let me try to act cool to her.

“I’ll do it”, she said.

“no, I will. Just take your sit babe” I said and give her a peck on her cheeks I saw everyone hangs their mouth. While my friends just sigh and face palmed.

“wtf, she even got the hottest girl on the campus?” “Unbelievable!”

 I heard them and I just smirked.

“so answer this correctly Ms.Ham, acting like you know?” she said and rolled her eyes.

I get the marker and answer the problem without even using a calculator. Well, I can solve anything if I wanted too, I can be a top student like this accelerated nerd

I look at the teacher, smile and walk towards my sit. I can feel that she’s really pissed. You think I can’t answer that? Think again.

 

JIYEON’S POV

Daebak, she answered it without a calculator. Well, I can do that too. But I thought that she.. you know..

Yes, Jiyeon don’t judge a book by its cover.

But still. What does Qri unnie mean when she said I should not let Hyomin unnie fell for Eunjung and stay away from her?

I mean I saw them very sweet to each other when they got here. I think Eunjung likes Hyomin unnie so much so I think I’ll just let them.

I looked at them at the back and they seems fine.

----

DISMISSAL

“jiyeon-ah, want to come with us?” Boram unnie said.

“yeah we’ll go to karaoke” Soyeon Unnie added

“I don’t know..” I said my first time going if ever though

“ come on jiyeon It’ll be fun, trust me” Qri unnie said

“how about homework?” I said, well I want to go but I need to finish all our homework.

“your Hyomin unnie will come too!” Soyeon said and snatch Hyomin unnie to Eunjung.

“I love too! Are you going too hon?” she replied and ask Eunjung

“well I have nothing to do so why not, plus you’re coming” Eunjung replied

 “ come on jiyeon, you need to have fun too you know.” Hyomin unnie said and hugged me.

“well okay but just for a while, cause I still need to go somewhere by 6pm” I said.

“where are you going?” Soyeon said while we’re walking

“work.” I shyly said.

“huh?” she seems confused “ why do you need to work?” she asked

“well, you see unnie I’m only a scholar here. My mom can’t afford this kind of school” I explain.

“DAEBAK! You’re working at that age.” Boram unnie exclaimed

“I offer jiyeon once to pay for her tuition fee but she refused” Hyomin unnie said and pout

“well, I can manage unnie. “ I said and smile as we reach someone car.

“let’s go” Eunjung said to hyomin

“Oh, I forgot . I’ve got my own car so I think I’ll just meet you and the others there” hyomin explain, give eunjung a kiss and eunjung just nodded. “jiyeonnie, you’re coming with me” she added and I just obeyed

The other two had their own car too, Boram unnie who has a car but have her own driver. So she just instructed her driver that she’ll be going with Qri unnie. And soyeon with Eunjung.

“eh? Soyeon ah where is your car?” Qri asked.

“well, I used eunjung’s car to fetch her so I leaved mine on my condo” she said then they already went inside.

Author’s note: there will be many changes of POVS at this point so please pay attention haha J  

 HYOMIN’S POV

“Jiyeon ah, are you sure you wanted to come?” I said while driving.

“yah, unnie you said you want me to have fun!” she pout

This kid seriously. She’ s so cute

“what I mean is I forgot that you have a work later and you still have to finish your home works.” I said “want me to do your homework instead?” I added

“Thanks unnie but I can do this. “ she said and smile “ oh by the way unnie, are you and eunjung-sunbae together?” she asked.

“yes, definitely!” I exclaimed “remember the girl I always told you about, that I have huge crush on her since middle school?”

“yeah, you always talk about her but never reveals her name” she said and pout

“We’re together now, actually.” I said while parking the car.

“Eunjung..?” she asked

“yes”

 “did she really like you unnie?”

“yeah…of course, why?”

“ahmmn, nothing unnie let’s go they’re here.”

Does she knows about eunjung?

 

EUNJUNG’S POV

We arrived at the place, well I should with some other girl at this time but I have a girlfriend now.

“Eunjung ah… what are you up to?” soyeon suddenly asked.

“about what?” I said as I parked and off the engine

“Come on you know what I mean… Hyomin” she said

“waeyo? You like her?”

“don’t be ridiculous, Eunjung. You know I don’t want to fall in love or even have a tiny crush on someone” she irritatedly said “ it just.. I think she likes you so much. Can you at least try to like her too”

“well I like her too” I simply said

“yeah right” she rolled her eyes and went outside.

“she should be used to it” I said to myself and went out. 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Six girls went inside the karaoke, they request for a private room. They’re all singing and dancing

But eunjung on the other hand looks pretty bored. “Hon are you okay?” Hyomin asked her

“uh, yeah of course” eunjung said and kiss hyomin on her lips.

Someone knocks and went inside, a waitress. She put down their order and then went outside.

Eunjung make an eye contact to the waitress “ babe, I’ll just go to the restroom” she whispered to hyomin.

“oh okay”

While the others are having fun, jiyeon went to sit and get a notebook and pen.

“don’t tell me you’re going to do your homework here?” Qri said and sit beside jiyeon while the other are singing. Jiyeon just smile and nodded

“I mean it’s very noisy..and you’re here to have fun”  Qri added

“It’s okay unnie, I’m having fun though. And I’m happy to be able to come with you guys” she said

“okay do what you do then, If you need something just ask okay?” Qri said then stands up to go with the other girls.

Not too long Jiyeon finished her homeworks, and bid goodbye cause it’s already 5:30pm and she need to go to her work.

“want me to accompany you jiyeonnie?” Hyomin asked

“no unnie. My work is just i nearby so it’s okay” She stated

“okay then be careful” Hyomin said and give Jiyeon a hug. The others bid their goodbye to jiyeon too.

“yah, where is Eunjung?” soyeon asked

“she said she’ll just use the restroom” Hyomin said.

The other girls just look at each other like they already know what’s Eunjung is doing.

“Hyomin-ah , you really like Eunjung?” Soyeon asked Hyomin.

“yeah of course since middle school actually” she blushed

“but you know she’s a pro Casanova right?” Qri added

“yeah, but I think.. I don’t know I think she’s sincere this time” Hyomin explained and the others just sigh.

“anyway let’s just have fun” Boram said while munching her food.

 

JIYEON POV

I went out of the room and go, but before I go outside I went to the restroom to change clothes and fix myself.

When I went there , Eunjung is there with a girl? Huh.. that’s the waitress a while ago..

“annyeong” I greeted Eunjung then went inside the cubicle.

Maybe they’re friends. I don’t mind her then change my clothes.

When I went out Eunjung is still there but her friend is not.  I bow my head to eunjung and fix my hair.

“You’re off to work?” she asked while fixing her long hair.

“Y-yeah” I said and fix my things “I’ll be going now sunbae” I said then went off.

EUNJUNG POV

Damn! That nerd saw us. But I think she doesn’t care. Well I don’t care either if she tells hyomin. After all I’m not really interested to her. 

She then went outside the cubicle. “You’re off to work?” I asked, think she would answer back like what are you doing with other girl?  Well I’m anticipating that.

“Y-yeah” she said and fix her things. “I’ll be going now sunbae” wow… so she really don’t have a clue? I mea

Please log in to read the full chapter