a sticky note and an addicting staring contest

an unlikely romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongdae grins at the messy handwriting decorating the pink paper.

Uh, Eat well today, hyung.

Okie dokie, Jongdae thought, a bit giddy. It was after a dance practice he found the paper in his backpack. Amused, he turned to Jongin beside him.

"Is this handwriting familiar to you?"

Jongin inspects it. A droplet of sweat fell from his cheeks and transferred onto the paper. Oops, oh no I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean it!

"I'd forgive you if you tell me who owns the paper and the handwriting!" Jongdae laughs at Jongin panicking. Entertainment at its best, Jongdae once explained to Junmyeon in between laughter. The leader swears Jongdae looks more like he was dying from chest pains instead. Poor Jongin. Junmyeon thinks Jongdae has a thing for torturing maknaes (but the maknaes adore the loud member more than himself, Junmyeon is unimpressed.)

"You see, from my high-end inspection, it could be Xiumin." Kai says, his cheeks puffy with the amount of food he's storing in his mouth.

"Xiumin does not call me hyung, Jongin." Jongdae deadpans, yet very amused with the confidence in Jongin's voice, but the chortle he stuffed right back into his throat, trying to keep his poker face game up.

"Ah. Right." Kai chews and Jongdae ignores whatever it was that flew out of the younger's mouth.

Maybe it was because Sehun was over-analyzing things that day, or maybe it was because Jongdae just have to shove his ing gorge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter