Sehun flirts, Jongdae is merciless

an unlikely romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Special scene]

"You look dead."

I AM, IN FACT, DECEASED, came the reply, muffled by tons of fabric. Hair a mess, shirtless, exposed muscles, exposed dip in the back, exposed everything except for the pants part.

"Okay, how stressed out are you right now?"

"Extremely," Jongdae said, despite laughing at everything just now. Sehun's eyes wandered, and he's also suddenly very stressed out.

"No clothes?"

"You can't tell me what to do!" Jongdae whined with a finger pointed at the wrong direction, Sehun being at the other side of the room.

"I did not command you to wear a shirt though!" Sehun choked out with a chuckle, you can bet your I'll request for you to pull down your pants instead.

Jongdae groans, his hands under the thick blankets he's holding onto like a lifeline, pulling fabric into his arms and squishing his face right into them.

Sehun stood there, unsure of what to do, a little awkward if you take in the whole scene, but Sehun can't care less as his eyes wanders on to different angles that is Jongdae's body.

"You mind if I join?" Sehun questioned, didn't wait for any answers though.

"Yes, I do mind. Please get your pretty face away from me and take a goddamn shower, you're sticky and gross," Jongdae mumbled, with Sehun on top of him, hands already slipping around his waist.

"Well... Now that I made you dirty, are we going all the way or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter