mosquito

an unlikely romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun watched as a mosquito lazily made its way to land on Chen's forehead. They were in the middle of an interview and Sehun does NOT know what to do. He squinted his eyes at the black dot on Chen's face.

Let the mosquito the life out of Chen's forehead or slap the life out of the mosquito and save Chen's forehead?

He scratched his thigh awkwardly as he repeated the question in his head. Baekhyun watched him from the other side of the room and raised an eyebrow, like it was unacceptable for him to ease the itch on his thigh (or staring at Chen hyung, he doesn't know and didn't really care). He made a face and ignored the fact that the camera might've picked up on his child-like respond. Instead, he went back to slouching on the surprisingly comfortable seat.

Wow I hope it chokes on ChenChen hyung's pretty makeup.

He cursed at the mosquito when he glanced to find the mosquito on the same spot on the same face. He also subsequently whispered his thoughts out and Xiumin, who was extremely alert, looked at Chen. Unlike Sehun, the oldest squashed the poor thing in between his fingers in one swift moment. Sehun was fascinated by Chen's makeup, which still remained pretty after the occurrence (or if Chen himself is already beautiful. Sehun let himself ponder at the question and his mind wandered away).  

A staff handed Xiumin a piece of tissue paper which he quickly received and professionally wiped the 'crime scene' (not really) on his finger away. Sehun wish he can be as cool as him.

"Hate me that much to let a bug bite me, eh?" came a voice from beside Sehun. He didn't need to look up to know who was talking to him, it was also only that o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter