Chapter 6

Because You Are My Woman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Song Hye Kyo partially threw herself down on the soft matters of the queen size bed of the room that she would shared with her manager during the MT. She buried her face into the matters and thankfully it was enough to muffled the scream that she escaped from her out of frustration and…


Embarrassment…


Lena Park came in to the room with the rest of their luggage and was greeted by that view. She cleared . “They are going to the seafood’s restaurant few meters away from here for dinner in about forty minutes. You can have the bathroom first I going to unpacked our things.” She said while took a glanced on her wrist watch.


“Do you heard what I said? Get yourself up and go prepare yourself. We would not made it in time to gather with them later if you delaying it.” She hit the lady whom laid horizontally on the bed when she walked passed her, arranged their things.


“Ouch! Unnie that’s hurt…” She pouted which only those that were really bonded with her would got the chance to experiences it. Which up until now, was only her mother and this manager of her. “Unnie can you just bring me something from there when you are back later? ”


“Why?” The manager arced her brows.


Still not looking up, she gave her reason with her face buried in to the bed. “I’m tired… All I want to do right now is soaking myself in a hot bathtub and just let myself doze off later on. ”


“Hmmm…  You should not sleep too much or you’ll be struggling with the extreme losing weight routine again like you usually does before you started a project. ”


“It’s not like I’m asleep all the time! Just this once. I promise It will not be a next time. Please… ” She turned around and laid on her back, shooting her manager her best puppy dog’s face. “I does not really got much sleep last night not to mention I have to awake so early this morning… ” She added, lips pouting high.


Getting no responded from her manager, she continued. “I really need to recharge myself unnie… My head feels so heavy and dizzy What if I pass out when we are out later because of not getting enough rest?” She blinked rapidly, tried to got the elder woman to agreed with her. She really does not wanted to met that man who was seated next to her during the flight. 


At least not now…


“Don’t worry even though you doesn’t got the sleep last night, I think you already had enough rest a while ago for you not to pass out. ” 


An evil smirk formed on the manager face as she saw the young lady whose acted out all the cute-pity face she could managed herself to do was now froze, laying still on the bed with her eyes opened wide as if her eye balls was going to popped out of it’s sockets.


“How was your sleep? You must have a good one consider that even the huge movement of the plane landed does not woke you up at all. Talking about that… How do you manage to got you seatbelt buckled up when the plane was landing on earth?” She threw the woman a curious looks that she tried her best to made it looked real. 


What came from her manager was more than enough to got the lady that had no plan of leaving the comfy bed  earlier suddenly jumped to her feet. She even managed to hit the bedside table in the middle of her action. 


‘Screw you piece of wooden block! Why were you even here?!’ Hye Kyo glared and mentally cures the non-living object. 


Too busy being angry with the bedside table, she was not aware that her foot was tangled up in the sheet gave her the not so welcoming chance of getting intimated contact with hard wooden floor.


‘Oh my gosh! Why were all these stupid damn things even created to this wonderful world?! ‘ Screaming inside her mind.


(Bedside Table: First, I’m not just a piece of wooden block, I’m a bedside table… And that was why I’m here, at the bed’s side… Sheet: To provided you comfy and warmth. Floor: In order so you dose not have to got dirt on your feet all the time.)


She purposely kicked the ‘stupid piece of wooden block’ in the processed of getting back on her feet. (Bedside Table: Why me? TT TT Sheet & floor: Because… Just because… )


“What are you talking about unnie?!” She was partially shouting at the elder lady out of her panicked once she had balanced herself of her two feet. While she scratched her head, struggled to looked for an excused to free herself from the situation, she accidently touched a part of her head skin that had begun to swollen up.


The memories from few hours ago popped up inside her head. She swore that she almost died from heart attacked when she woke up. The first thing that came into her vision, greeting her was his handsome face with only a few inches apart from her. 


Not to mentioned for what she later found out that made her jumped on to her feet and accidently knocked her head hard on the glass window behind her. She was in his half embrace with her head laid on top of his beating heart and her silky white milk slender arm was draped on his waist. He was having his arm around her with his palm resting on her slender waist. 


Miss Park was watching with amusement at the quick changes of emotions on the face of the beautiful actress also the pinkish color on her puffy cheeks.  


Oh she does had a very very very good time now.. It was such a rare and hard to got chance, and by that she meant REALLY HARD to met an opportunity like this. Do you even knew how hard it was to got the chance to see the queen that always appeared calmed, cold, proper and pretty off her guard?! 


The evil smirked on her face deepen as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, leaning by the door frame. Ignoring the questioned, she proceeds. “I have noticed that Song Joong Ki shi is in a REALLY good shape now than he was when I last met him to years ago. Don’t you agree?” She spoke in a gossiping tone. ‘This is going to be fun!’ She thought.


It took Hye Kyo a few seconds to processed it. “Ne? I beg you a pardon?”


“No need to beg for it, I can repeat it more many times. I meant don’t you think he had got…” She took a short paused to thought before she continued. “Manlier? Hotter?”


“Mourago?!” Hye Kyo was having a hard time to digested of what she just heard. Of course she knew that manager of her like to gossip as the other women would. But for real?! How could she be gossiping about him when she had known him for quiet a long time? 


“Wae? You don’t think so? What is with your taste? Jinja! I happened to over heard those group of girls that sat behind me. Apparently they were also thinking the same think. Some of them even talked about how they should make a move on him…”


“Unnie what are you talking about?!”  Hye Kyo shout out the bundle of frustration inside her. An unknown uneasy feels was forming inside her. She could not figured out what the feels was yet, all she knew was she does not like the thought of other women had been checking out on him even a tiny bit. She shoot a glared at the woman in front of her. Yes! Even she was included!


Miss Park was having one of her brow raised in amusement. She managed to caught the changed of expression from the young lady  before she quickly masked it out.


“Wae? Was my question was that hard to understand?” She nodded her head after that as if she just figured something out. “Ahhh… The ride on the flight was not really that smooth earlier as it hit the clouds. You must have unconsciously knocked your head on something when you were sleeping. ” 


Hye Kyo felt her heart beating so hard to the point that she thought it was trying to broke her ribcage and ran out, leaving her behind. Preparing herself to faced whatever that was coming towards her as she saw the overly faked emotion her manager had. She never thought that it was still not be enough to blocked out the attacked of her evil manager.


“Waa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter